jordanmattes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jordanmattes

This shirt is awesome. If I didn't work for starbucks, i'd buy it immediately. (I don't want to be seen wearing it/have that affect my job) It's truth, starbucks is overpriced crap. I've had way better coffee for much cheaper - this is coming from someone who has a lot of experience in this field.

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy

Got mine today, GREAT looking shirt!

byronfelts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byronfelts
EyeTeeGuy wrote:Got mine today, GREAT looking shirt!

Still waiting on mine guys...

Bought it on the 16th.. Tracking number has been assigned since about Jan23rd when I got a shipment notification, but to date it still isn't working with the USPS website when queried...

Should I wait or let Woot know?

Byron

eshelly2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eshelly2

maybe its just me but i feel like all the people who came here to insult the shirt and the people who bought it are lame. i come to the site to look at shirts, buy the ones i like, and comment on those shirts. if you dont like a shirt, dont buy it. but be respectful that other people might like it. just because it doesnt fit your taste doesnt mean its bad. get over yourself and let people be themselves. it was a truely bad shirt no one would buy it.

Tim2me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tim2me

I'm fairly new to this site. Will Woot ever reprint a shirt? This is a kick ass design. I'd love to get one.

slackademic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slackademic
Tim2me wrote:I'm fairly new to this site. Will Woot ever reprint a shirt? This is a kick ass design. I'd love to get one.

Please oh please reprint this shirt! Pretty please!

pepekraft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pepekraft
slackademic wrote:Please oh please reprint this shirt! Pretty please!

ditto! I wore mine out already. Why didn't I buy three??

Falcon4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Falcon4

I'm dying for this one too! I think a lot of others are as well! Take a look at Google Suggest: type "fivebucks" and what do you get? "Fivebucks coffee t-shirt". Yes, there are people out there that are dying for this shirt. It's just very hard to find because nowhere in the title does it say "fivebucks" but that's all people would remember from the shirt. I spent a good 10 minutes Googling around before I found that Woot made the shirt (originally).

Come on Woot, I don't know why it got axed to begin with, but dangit, bring this one back! ;)

summary:
Between 2007 and 2010: lots of woots.