jmd161616

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmd161616
SailorButterfly wrote:You can get that shirt here too if that doesn't work out:

http://www.snorgtees.com/itsokaypluto-p-460.html?osCsid=18f2ce3fea623276960e7fb96802e04a

Thanks, Sailor!!! I sure appreciate your taking the time to help me out. I'll buy the shirt at that site.

bjanele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjanele

I have an unworn WXL Candy Corn Cannibalism that I'd love to trade for something in ML or MXL...

Would particularly be interested in Autumn Breeze, Angry Day, Take it Back, Tag, It Might Have Been a Giant, Now That's Just Overpriced, The Creative Thought Process, Ain't No Party Like a Boston Party, or Circumlocution.

Thanks!

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
brizz wrote:I still have a 3x Watch it Grow for trade if anyone is interested...or for $ if you want too...make me an offer! (got a 2nd as a gift)

Anyone? it's a great shirt!

patadybag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patadybag

Thanks to a misshipment, I have a spare "Dead Man's Chest" in men's medium to trade. I would really love an "Uh-Oh" or (long shot, since it was reckoned such a long time ago) "Sci-Fi Weenie Roast" in men's small, and would be willing to pay a bit extra for these outside just trading, but I'm open to suggestions.

blakeapeterso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blakeapeterso

I would Love to find a K*iller Bees shirt. At this point I would take almost any size. PM if you have one and would sell/trade. Thanks

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
patadybag wrote:Thanks to a misshipment, I have a spare "Dead Man's Chest" in men's medium to trade. I would really love an "Uh-Oh" or (long shot, since it was reckoned such a long time ago) "Sci-Fi Weenie Roast" in men's small, and would be willing to pay a bit extra for these outside just trading, but I'm open to suggestions.

I've seen some sci fi weenie roasts on ebay. wish i had something to trade.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

boysareretards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boysareretards

I am looking for a women's XL or men's large BATS! Holler if you have one that you might want to unload.

arat927

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arat927

I'm still looking for an Ocean R.E.M shirt. I would prefer a women's small but would also be willing to take a men's small or women's medium. I'm willing to trade or give money.

Thank you.

wezvidz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wezvidz

due to woot error i recieved a ML dead man's chest
will trade for almost anything that i don't dislike as much as this one

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1993590

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25
wezvidz wrote:due to woot error i recieved a ML dead man's chest

I have an MXL Aarrrgyle (see my sig), also due to woot error, that if it's not too large for you, I'd be up for trading.

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25

Hey everyone,

Are there any folks who were able to score the tie-dyed deal, but not want one of the designs? Toss them up for trade or sale!
Personally looking for men's L, missed both mornings, and wondering if there are any possibilities before buying one or two of 'em for $15 each.

Thanks!

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

sailstud25 wrote:Hey everyone,

Are there any folks who were able to score the tie-dyed deal, but not want one of the designs? Toss them up for trade or sale!
Personally looking for men's L, missed both mornings, and wondering if there are any possibilities before buying one or two of 'em for $15.

Thanks!

You can still buy all of those designs for $15. Check the "Sad Rat" link at the beginning of the comments section under any of the designs.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Jessica425871

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jessica425871
superspryte wrote:You can still buy all of those designs for $15. Check the "Sad Rat" link at the beginning of the comments section under any of the designs.

The link doesn't work for me. Is is over?

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard
wezvidz wrote:due to woot error i recieved a ML dead man's chest

If woot sent you the wrong shirt why dont you just email them? Heard they're pretty generous when they make a mistake usually refund your money and send you the right shirt

mer

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Jessica425871 wrote:The link doesn't work for me. Is is over?

Not sure what link you're trying (some links did quit working and were removed), but here are the tested and working links for each shirt:

Grow
Death on a Pale White Unicorn
Spring Rebirth
Oh Crud

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

CreationsFromChaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CreationsFromChaos

Trying to find a the shirt "Diversity" from the Information Graphics derby...

Here'e the image:

Trying to find an XL or 2XL... Nothing really to trade, but have $. PM me to discuss further...

Thanks!

ShadowSquared

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ShadowSquared

Trying to get my hands on a:

MEN'S SMALL OCEAN R.E.M

email me!

vjp23@drexel.edu

function numberofWOOTs_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles)

number_of_WOOTs = str2double(get(hObject,'string'));

arat927

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arat927
ShadowSquared wrote:Trying to get my hands on a:

MEN'S SMALL OCEAN R.E.M

email me!

vjp23@drexel.edu

Yeah, I really want that, too. Get in line! I've had my first ad up for a few weeks and nothing yet... so I'm not getting very optimistic.

Anyway, arat927@gmail.com

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

I'm going to have up to three WM to trade...be prepared. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

catvet6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catvet6

I don't have any shirts to trade but I'll gladly buy any of these if somebody is interested in selling them:

More Skulls
Camisa de los Muertos
Full of Ink
Taking Flight

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence

I have a WM grow for trade if anyone's interested.
I stared at it for 20 minutes yesterday trying to decide whether or not to keep it.
The print came out really nice, but it's just not my style.

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87

I'm just putting this out there before everyone gets their random shirts.

PLEASE PLEASE, if anyone gets or already has a WS or WM Ocean R.E.M. shirt, I would love it! I'm willing to pay or trade. I have an extra "Say No to Scurvy" shirt in WM and I'll depending what I get for my random, I'll most likely be willing to trade that, as well.

Thanks, everyone!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
catvet6 wrote:I don't have any shirts to trade but I'll gladly buy any of these if somebody is interested in selling them:

More Skulls
Camisa de los Muertos
Full of Ink
Taking Flight

I have a couple of my Taking Flight shirts. PM me your size and I may have one available for sale.

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980
catvet6 wrote:I don't have any shirts to trade but I'll gladly buy any of these if somebody is interested in selling them:

More Skulls
Camisa de los Muertos
Full of Ink
Taking Flight

that wuz teh funneh, I own three of those and wanted More Skulls. But I'm not giving any of them up. :-D

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

waverider01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waverider01

I have this up for trade. It's a mens large. Never worn.

I got it from the last random shirt. It's just not my type of shirt I would wear.

DeathBot1406

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathBot1406

Does anyone have a mens small x-mas is ribs they are willing to sell? pretty please!!!! let me know...

Thanks!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

DeathBot1406 wrote:Does anyone have a mens small x-mas is ribs they are willing to sell? pretty please!!!! let me know...

Thanks!

Wait until people start posting their shirts.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

ashley87 wrote:I'm just putting this out there before everyone gets their random shirts.

PLEASE PLEASE, if anyone gets or already has a WS or WM Ocean R.E.M. shirt, I would love it! I'm willing to pay or trade. I have an extra "Say No to Scurvy" shirt in WM and I'll depending what I get for my random, I'll most likely be willing to trade that, as well.

Thanks, everyone!

If I get two (I got WM), one is yours.

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah

More Skulls
Camisa de los Muertos
Full of Ink
Taking Flight

I've got a few Camisa de los Muertos, so check your PMs

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Since I missed out here, I guess I'll need to ransom some old, unworn friends

What I have around, in 2X:

And this is what I want, in order of desire (and in 2X):

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness

I just recieved my tie dye too tees (spring rebirth and oh crud)

and while i like them, im not sure i would wear them...well, maybe spring rebirth.

so, because i can bear to part with them, they are up for trade. They are both WS and i know, not alot of ppl wear that size, but heres hoping. I should be recieving my 3 randoms in a few days, so i might have more up for trade.

just a heads up for anyone else who wears a WS out there...anyone? :b

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

i got this in WL and its a bit too out there for me. I'll start looking at offers for it, but i do have another shirt coming in as well, so if you offer me the same one i get, obviously, i won't be able to take it.

smooth906

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smooth906

Edit: TRADED
I have Paradisaea in ML, looking for ML or MXL shirts:

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru

i have "what dreams are made of," unworn, in men's small.

there are plenty of shirts that i am interested in, so just pm me an offer and i'll let you know whether or not i like/want it. and i don't want a shirt that i already have, obviously. AND i won't accept anything other than men's small, sorry.

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

Up for trade: I have 2XL Deer by Numbers, Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind, All is Calm, and Urban Ice. I also have 3XL Take it Back, Comparative Diagram: Size, and Paradisaea. Take it Back was worn once, and All is Calm was worn for about five minutes to test the sizes. Both were washed in cold water and air-dried.

I'm looking for the following in either size: Worst Unlicensed Merchandise Ever, Threat Level: Doctorow, Fire Swallower, Go Rock, Beat Paper, Sewer Monster, More Skulls, Perched Among Blossoms, Autumn Breeze, Dramatic Jackalope, The Thing That Scoots, and It Might Have Been a Giant.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

Greil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Greil

I'm looking for a Men's M, or Men's S.
I have a ML Ghosts!
It's just too big.

Up for Trade or sale: Ghosts! in ML (For MS,MM, or possibly ML)
Tall Pipes in MS

Looking for any MM/ML

tomwelden3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwelden3

I have a new 2X Spring Rebirth Id like to trade for a 2X.

primaryism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages primaryism

Up for trade, all in WM, never worn.

Please Don't Feed the Whatever that Thing Is

What Dreams are Made Of

Cube One (washed, and worn for 5 minutes to take a photo)

Rodent's Revenge, though I think I like it?

I'm open to anything basically. WM or WL, or even MS.

gothchick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gothchick

due to a mis-ship i received a WS Autumn Breeze, Woot corrected and sent me a WM but still have the WS... willing to trade for pretty much anything WM that I don't already have... never worn, i'm little, but not that little

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
klawrence wrote:I have a WM grow for trade if anyone's interested.
I stared at it for 20 minutes yesterday trying to decide whether or not to keep it.
The print came out really nice, but it's just not my style.

I might be interested in trading depending on which randoms I get next week. I'll PM you if I get any I don't like.