jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Willing to trade 1 Mental Note size medium.
PM about trade

mer

fourway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fourway
hoffmanbike wrote:i have nothing to trade but i would be willing to pay for an xl BreakfasTopo if anyone has one available. My girlfriend is taking GIS courses right now and i think she'd love this shirt, i should have bought it when it first came out but oh well. name your price if it's reasonable and you take paypal i'll bite.

I happen to have an extra xl breakfast topo I'll sell you, it's been worn and washed a couple of times though. interested?

bcm1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bcm1

I have a Men's L Stop Digital Piracy that I'd like to trade. I don't know all the shirts out there, so PM me what you have to offer and I'll see if it's one I'd want. Thanks!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I have one Mens XL "Bushido" which I would like to trade for a men's XL Squidbucket or Deer by Numbers. Actually, I hate "Bushido", so I'd like to trade it for most options, so feel free to PM me an offer and I shall consider.

Of course, if you have an XL or 2X Squidbucket or Deer by Numbers and HATE bushido, I will be happy to trade for a shirt I have called "a ten dollar bill", which isn't very wearable, but will turn you a profit and allow you to purchase a new woot of your choice.

ghertr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghertr
AdderXYU wrote:I have one Mens XL "Bushido" which I would like to trade for a men's XL Squidbucket or Deer by Numbers. Actually, I hate "Bushido", so I'd like to trade it for most options, so feel free to PM me an offer and I shall consider.

Of course, if you have an XL or 2X Squidbucket or Deer by Numbers and HATE bushido, I will be happy to trade for a shirt I have called "a ten dollar bill", which isn't very wearable, but will turn you a profit and allow you to purchase a new woot of your choice.

how does the graphic on the bushido shirt appear? is it large, encompassing most of the front or small? in a corner? centered? i was trying to find a picture of it but failed. I'd probably be willing to trade either of the ones i have if you were interested in them (xl day off work and xl duct tape man). i posted this out here instead of in a PM hoping that someone would post a pic of bushido.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
ghertr wrote:how does the graphic on the bushido shirt appear? is it large, encompassing most of the front or small? in a corner? centered? i was trying to find a picture of it but failed. I'd probably be willing to trade either of the ones i have if you were interested in them (xl day off work and xl duct tape man). i posted this out here instead of in a PM hoping that someone would post a pic of bushido.

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1564025&PageIndex=3&ReplyCount=156
scroll down to see full size pic of bushido

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

ghertr

AttilaTheMom wrote:http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1564025&PageIndex=3&ReplyCount=156
scroll down to see full size pic of bushido

thanks. wow. that's a mighty big graphic. i like the design, but it is too large for my liking.

AdderXYU

ghertr wrote:how does the graphic on the bushido shirt appear? is it large, encompassing most of the front or small? in a corner? centered? i was trying to find a picture of it but failed. I'd probably be willing to trade either of the ones i have if you were interested in them (xl day off work and xl duct tape man). i posted this out here instead of in a PM hoping that someone would post a pic of bushido.

It's a very large design. It came out excellent, I can't fault woot for that, but it's simply not my speed, at all. I like half painted deer and buckets of cephalopods.

Thankfully, the size seems to not be your speed either, because neither of yours are ones I'd want. They say beggars can't be choosers, but since I'm not really begging, here's a list of shirts I would want more than Bushido (again, XL only):

Sea Chimp/Cube One/Snowmen in Heat
Driving to Work/See-Sawlitude/Fire Swallower
Jellyfishalicious/Organic Light Beam/Sunset Tree
Sun of Kabuki/Panda Polo/Go Rock Beat Paper
Loved By The Sea/Bats!/Pirate Penguin

And of course, Deer by Numbers and Hello Squidbucket, which I want badly and I'm willing to acquire through most reasonable offers.

Jessica425871

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jessica425871

I have a Men's Medium American Samurai I am willing to trade for Sea Chimp, Fire Swallower( I really want this one!), Breakfast Topo, Scales and Bubbles, or any other suggestions. The sizes can be Men's Medium or Woman's Large.

baop858

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baop858

I have a Bushido (green samurai) shirt in medium. Does anyone want to trade?

primaryism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages primaryism

I have the following, in WM:
Sci Fi Weenie Roast
Sunset Tree
Cube One

I would be interested, in WM or WL:
Squidbucket
BATS!
L'Homme a L'Interiur du Chat
Brain Freeze
If You Want to Destroy my Chainmail

I don't know if my shirts have problems with them, I just had my mom describe them over the phone (hilarious). PM me if you're interested.

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Washburne wrote:1 - Men's XXL Deer By Numbers

I'll trade for most XXL shirts, although I'm not interested in any writing only shirts or anything in orange.

I already have:
Avocado Man
Mental Notes (random)
Zombie Season
Sunset Tree
Jellyfishalicious
Fire Swallower (random)

Would particularly like (but I'll consider others too):
Nobody's Perfect
Cube One
Organic Light Beam

Have a 2XL Kaboom i'd love to trade for the Deer by Numbers!

janet13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janet13

Repost from the original thread once I found out about this one!

Looking for trades here too. I have the following in WL (women's large) and will trade for WL, WM, Men's S or Men's M (less preferred). If you're in SE Michigan or you want to trade multiples, all the better! The only one of mine I would possibly like to keep is Threat Level: Doctorow but make me an offer, I'm not *that* attached PM me for actual location and trading please. --

1. Sore Thumbs

2. Threat Level: Doctorow

3. Word Problem

These are among the ones I'd love to have: GI Metro, Sunset Tree, and Cool Breeze; but heck, at this point, I'll trade for almost anything to get rid of sore thumbs and word problem.

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980
janet13 wrote:These are among the ones I'd love to have: GI Metro, Sunset Tree, and Cool Breeze; but heck, at this point, I'll trade for almost anything to get rid of sore thumbs and word problem.

You know you can still get Cool Breeze and GI Metro from Woot, right?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

fireburster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fireburster

I have a xxl breakfast topo i would like to trade for another 2x. I like bushido or digital piracy, or pirate trip. Just got it and not worn.

janet13

jrs1980 wrote:You know you can still get Cool Breeze and GI Metro from Woot, right?

Yup. But thanks for the links!

I'd been resisting... and hoping to get nice stuff from random shirts and now that I have blown money on my tragically ugly shirts, I am not letting myself buy another shirt for the time being.

pg5of16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pg5of16
janet13 wrote:Repost from the original thread once I found out about this one!

Looking for trades here too. I have the following in WL (women's large) and will trade for WL, WM, Men's S or Men's M (less preferred). If you're in SE Michigan or you want to trade multiples, all the better! The only one of mine I would possibly like to keep is Threat Level: Doctorow but make me an offer, I'm not *that* attached PM me for actual location and trading please. --

1. Sore Thumbs

2. Threat Level: Doctorow

3. Word Problem

These are among the ones I'd love to have: GI Metro, Sunset Tree, and Cool Breeze; but heck, at this point, I'll trade for almost anything to get rid of sore thumbs and word problem.

I'd like the Word problem, but all I got are Men's XL's and none of the ones you wanted...

>[size=5"/>]n[/size]

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si

I'm still trying to trade a Medium "Organic Light Beam" for almost any men's Small or Medium shirt! Message me if you're interested.

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
primaryism wrote:I have the following, in WM:
Sci Fi Weenie Roast
Sunset Tree
Cube One

I would be interested, in WM or WL:
Squidbucket
BATS!
L'Homme a L'Interiur du Chat
Brain Freeze
If You Want to Destroy my Chainmail

I don't know if my shirts have problems with them, I just had my mom describe them over the phone (hilarious). PM me if you're interested.

I'd be all over that if you had WL to trade. I accidently shrunk my WM Autumn Breeze, and I much prefer the fit of the WL.

Washburne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Washburne
fireburster wrote:I have a xxl breakfast topo i would like to trade for another 2x. I like bushido or digital piracy, or pirate trip. Just got it and not worn.

Would you trade for a 2x Deer By Numbers?

If not then Brizz, I'll be happy to trade for your Kaboom. I just prefer the Breakfast Topo.

psbrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psbrett

Bushido - Mens XL (Sept 22)

Looking to trade for an unworn XL of:
Go Rock Beat Paper
Cube One

Other offers of unworn shirts welcome too. PM me with what you got.

janet13

pg5of16 wrote:I'd like the Word problem, but all I got are Men's XL's and none of the ones you wanted...

I PM'ed you but don't know whether you check... if you can give me cost of shirt+shipping, I can send you word problem (and of course, if you would like to donate a coupla bucks toward a starving student, I wouldn't object, hohoho!).

Stark

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Stark

I've got a Men's Large See-Sawlitude that I can live without. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I can wear a Men's Medium easily.

bulldoggrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bulldoggrl

Don't have anything to trade but I would LOVE to purchase a XL Fireswallower or Organic Light Beam...

egsaba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egsaba

I just received Men's Large

Bushido and Hot Wings.

I accidently ordered wrong size; Am looking for any [unworn] shirt in XL, although XL Bushido would be ideal.

pg5of16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pg5of16
janet13 wrote:I PM'ed you but don't know whether you check... if you can give me cost of shirt+shipping, I can send you word problem (and of course, if you would like to donate a coupla bucks toward a starving student, I wouldn't object, hohoho!).

Replied....In case you don't check.

>[size=5"/>]n[/size]

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

Got mine today in Men's S:
Bushido
Loved By The Sea
Stereo From Above

I think they're all just okay and would listen to any trade offers. PM me if you're interested.

SaiKoKilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaiKoKilla
egsaba wrote:I just received Men's Large

Bushido and Hot Wings.

I accidently ordered wrong size; Am looking for any [unworn] shirt in XL, although XL Bushido would be ideal.

I can take the Bushido off your hands

848-459-9219 Please give me a call whenever you're able to.

3 Steelsound 5H USB V2 Gaming Headset, 3 Razer Diamondback Chameleon 1600dpi Gaming Mouse, 3 Soyo 5.25 in. Expansion Bay with Removable 9-in-1 Card, 1 Kensington Productivity Bundle, 1 Fixit Signature Series 69 piece 18V Cordless Drill Set, 1 Motorola IM Free Handheld Instant Messenger Kit, 1 Dramatic Jackalope, 1 Capture of the Puffaluffs, 1 Wave Function, 1 For The Birds, 1 USA 2145, 3 Random Shirts (Driving to Work, Deer by Numbers, Stop Digital Piracy), 1 Vandalized Turtle

ghertr

my order was wrong, so they sent me another shirt. unfortunately it's one that sucks. xl bats. the perfect t shirt for people who like bats. are you one of them? does anyone have an xl mental notes they are willing to trade?

egsaba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egsaba
SaiKoKilla wrote:I can take the Bushido off your hands

848-459-9219 Please give me a call whenever you're able to.

Whatcha offering?

fmriguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fmriguy

I have a Men's Medium Rustic that I would be willing to trade for another Men's Medium. If you're interested, just PM me.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

got my two shirts today
the rustic and pirate trip. both mens large.

oh well, at least they aren't chimps. >.<
would be willing to trade for any non brown shirts. in size mens medium or large or womens large.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard
fmriguy wrote:I have a Men's Medium Rustic that I would be willing to trade for another Men's Medium. If you're interested, just PM me.

PM'ed you about trade

mer

kfarre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfarre

I have these shirts in WL

Sea Ape
Pirate Trip
Stereo from Above

I am willing to trade for / or buy Fire Swallower in MM or WL.

Lxandr90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lxandr90
tindersticks wrote:Got mine today in Men's S:
Bushido
Loved By The Sea
Stereo From Above

I think they're all just okay and would listen to any trade offers. PM me if you're interested.

I would trade a jellyfishalicious for Loved by the sea if you're interested

Back up your old albums!
Recordrip.com allows you to get backups made of all your favorite old vinyl albums

SaiKoKilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaiKoKilla
egsaba wrote:Whatcha offering?

well i know you're looking for xl but I have 3 men's large shirts:

1. Stop digital piracy
2. deer by numbers
3. wave function (slightly tiny smudged)

if trade is no good, i'll pay for it.

3 Steelsound 5H USB V2 Gaming Headset, 3 Razer Diamondback Chameleon 1600dpi Gaming Mouse, 3 Soyo 5.25 in. Expansion Bay with Removable 9-in-1 Card, 1 Kensington Productivity Bundle, 1 Fixit Signature Series 69 piece 18V Cordless Drill Set, 1 Motorola IM Free Handheld Instant Messenger Kit, 1 Dramatic Jackalope, 1 Capture of the Puffaluffs, 1 Wave Function, 1 For The Birds, 1 USA 2145, 3 Random Shirts (Driving to Work, Deer by Numbers, Stop Digital Piracy), 1 Vandalized Turtle

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si

Ok, I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY trying to trade for a men's Small or Medium "If you want to Destroy my Chainmail". I would be open to any other shirts too, but here's what I'm NOT interested in: Bushido, Deer by Numbers, and Rustic.

I have a Medium "Organic Light Beam" to trade in return:

AdderXYU

I kinda expect that pretty soon, this thread is going to become a couple people asking for the same trades over and over again. To get ahead of the curve, I'd like to repost my trade list in place of my XL Bushido

AdderXYU wrote:Here's a list of shirts I would want more than Bushido (again, XL only):

Sea Chimp/Cube One/Snowmen in Heat
Driving to Work/See-Sawlitude/Fire Swallower
Jellyfishalicious/Organic Light Beam/Sunset Tree
Sun of Kabuki/Panda Polo/Go Rock Beat Paper
Loved By The Sea/Bats!/Pirate Penguin

And of course, Deer by Numbers and Hello Squidbucket, which I want badly and I'm willing to acquire through most reasonable offers.

fireburster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fireburster

I will trade my breakfast topo to wash for deer, then trade deer for bomb shirt or if there is another way. Id rather have bomb. Maybe we could all ship to each other

email is my username@gmail.com

Washburne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Washburne
fireburster wrote:I will trade my breakfast topo to wash for deer, then trade deer for bomb shirt or if there is another way. Id rather have bomb. Maybe we could all ship to each other

email is my username@gmail.com

Great! I'm happy to do a 3-way trade if Brizz is too.