spun4621

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spun4621

Does anyone have the Anatomy Test shirt, perhaps in men's XL? If they do, please PM me. Amazing how we want things worse when all of a sudden they're "unavailable." I should've got this when I had the chance!

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah
auggie24 wrote:Wow, impressive! Did you patent the cure?

Yes. Also, War is over.

emsdan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emsdan

Hello.

I still have Sliced Bread, Just Because (Feb 29th Lemmings), and TV Will Not be Revolutionized. All shirts are Mens Medium (MM) unwashed and unworn, and I would like to trade for either mens or womens medium (MM or WM).

Especially interested in more abstract shirts like Owl, Teardrop, etc. or cool, textless shirts like Oh Crud.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss

Does anyone have Do the Math in a 3XL to sell?

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic

Have Mlg Im gonna let it shine, druid leap year, stuffed dragon.
Wxl Lightning bugs, love is a battle field and a washed/worn/perfect/5 bucks coffee.
Will trade the mens shirts for most anything in wxlg as I'm not as picky as my husband. Like new/used is fine. Please feel free to pm.

PhoebeP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PhoebeP
suzyottomatic wrote:Have Mlg Im gonna let it shine, druid leap year, stuffed dragon.
Wxl Lightning bugs, love is a battle field and a washed/worn/perfect/5 bucks coffee.
Will trade the mens shirts for most anything in wxlg as I'm not as picky as my husband. Like new/used is fine. Please feel free to pm.

Sent you a PM.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

I have three shirts up for trade! (All WM). Click for the blog and zoomed images.

Do The Math

Ain't No Party

Now That's Just Overpriced TRADED

Make me an offer; I like lots of shirts. Strong preference to WM, possibly MM for the boyfriend. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
blahmcblah wrote:Yes. Also, War is over.

Sounds like I'll be having a happy xmas.

alysedai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alysedai

Chimpanzee Robusto in WL is spoken for.

So is one of the skullflower in WXL...I still have one more.

I also happened upon a "Please don't feed the whatever it is" shirt in a WXL i'd be willing to part with as well...it is also brand new from the last Random shirt bag.

Sing2MeANewSong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sing2MeANewSong

i have a WS

Aaaarrrgyle

Druid Leap Year

and

When i was your age

interested? PM please

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
alysedai wrote:Chimpanzee Robusto in WL is spoken for.

I also happened upon a "Please don't feed the whatever it is" shirt in a WXL i'd be willing to part with as well...it is also brand new from the last Random shirt bag.

I've sent you a pm

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

totalcheese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages totalcheese

I've got a mens S enchanted garden that I'm wiling to trade. Sadly, I just ordered a shirt in the same color.

I would be interested in trading for pretty much anything that isn't blue.

maripenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maripenny

I have a worn once and washed Bats! in WM if anyone is interested. Willing to trade for WL or WXL or MS.
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3815

suzyottomatic

suzyottomatic wrote:Have Mlg Im gonna let it shine, druid leap year, stuffed dragon.

let me clarify, will trade ml for ladies xlg and/or mlg.

elohssa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elohssa

I have Television Will Not Be Revolutionized up for trade in a WL. I am interested in a WL, WXL, MM, or cash if you don't have anything I like. PM me with any offers, I really don't like this shirt!

RRMcCoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RRMcCoy

Hi. I posted this in the XL thread, but thought I should post it here as well.
I have a few shirts for trade. All are Mens XL and are unwashed and unworn unless noted. Message Me. Thanks!

Just Because http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4865
Know When to Fold http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4730
Now Let Me Get This Straight http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4962
Touring wih the Big G http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4131
Paradisaea http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4644

I also have an emo bear from threadless that I've worn once and washed but it's not really my thing. Also XL. http://www.threadless.com/product/370/Emo_Bear

There are a lot of tees I'm looking for, but try me on other things not listed. Men's XL please. Thanks
-The Best Thing Since
-Ain't No Party Like a Boston Party
-Oh Crud
-Gettysburg Address
-Lightening Bugs
-Love is a Battlefield
-The Stuffed Dragon
-Kawai
-Vandalized Turtle
-Cool Breeze

enigmachick

quality posts: 6 Private Messages enigmachick

Hi! I have three m 3X shirts to trade (for same size):
* Arrrgyle - (EDIT: pending trade)
* Easter Bear- AVAILABLE! http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4971
* Owl - (EDIT: taken)

All three random arrived this week, and they are unworn/unwashed.
PM me with your possible trade.

Also have three XL shirts available in another post (pg 30) in this thread.

No. That's not me.

ericbarnard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericbarnard

hey looking for Aint no party like a boston party in MM or ML

willing to pay or trade

iwasdeadatthetime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwasdeadatthetime
emsdan wrote:Hello.

I still have Sliced Bread, Just Because (Feb 29th Lemmings), and TV Will Not be Revolutionized. All shirts are Mens Medium (MM) unwashed and unworn, and I would like to trade for either mens or womens medium (MM or WM).

Especially interested in more abstract shirts like Owl, Teardrop, etc. or cool, textless shirts like Oh Crud.

pm'd

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
alysedai wrote:Chimpanzee Robusto in WL is spoken for.

I know I PMed you about skullflower but you probably didn't want my offered shirt

theghotiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman

Just got a MM Walking Through the Forest that I am willing to trade. Looking to move it for another MM and I will listen to any and all offers. PM me if interested.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
blahmcblah wrote:Yes. Also, War is over.

You're on fire. Must have it good with the man (or woman) upstairs.

DeathBot1406

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathBot1406

Anyone care to trade dead man's chest MS? I would take a MS or a MM or even a LL. Let me know what you want to trade. I am pretty much open to anything. The art is amazing on this shirt, just not into the huge Pirate.

suzyottomatic

Have to withdraw leap year and let it shine as my husband noticed I lost my spaghetti. =(-boos on them when he got home. Leap year has a line running through the bottom of the image that is missing ink and shine has a huge glue spot next to box which is also warped or curved, like it was misshapen when pulled from the platen. Is that what randoms are? Just slightly funky stuff, I mean print mishaps not pure ugly designs. (*giggles* filter in effect)

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
suzyottomatic wrote:Have to withdraw leap year and let it shine as my husband noticed I lost my spaghetti. =(-boos on them when he got home. Leap year has a line running through the bottom of the image that is missing ink and shine has a huge glue spot next to box which is also warped or curved, like it was misshapen when pulled from the platen. Is that what randoms are? Just slightly funky stuff, I mean print mishaps not pure ugly designs. (*giggles* filter in effect)

no, they're usually perfect shirts. the random boxes of misprints are the [as stated] misprints. your shirts should have been fine. ask them about it maybe?

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07

I'm looking to buy a All is calm in mm. Anybody?

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Hey there all you cool cats out there in shirt woot land. This is the big ol JB here coming live from my room. Do we have an offer for you we've got not 1 but count them COUNT THEM 2 WOOT SHIRTS FOR SALE AND FOR ONLY 5 DOLLARS A PIECE. Now you may be asking yourself why is it only 5 dollars when you paid 6.66 or 10 bucks for the shirt. We'll I'll tell you why because is Freaky Friday. Thats right we're slashing the prices here. There going like hot cakes here so get them while they're in demand. We've got MM USA 2145 and MM Perched Among Blossoms get it now and guaranteed shipping before SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY so come on down to Jesus Beard shirt woot emporium be the first two customers and get 8.9 APR and a years worth of gas(not really though) Forgot to mention this folks but these shirts are used and have been through a 5 point washer and dryer system.

edit: Well folks we've already got our first buyer of USA 2145 act now and get Perched Among Blossoms and get a free BFF.

mer

fepres22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fepres22

So I got my random shirts in and I got a King of the Beasts

and an Urban Meltdown.

Both are in WS. I'm looking to trade those for perhaps an Aaarrrgyle and an Ain't no party like a Boston party in the same size or in WM. Orr if someone has anything different than the King of the Beasts or Urban Meltdown, lemme know what it is. I might be interested. pm me! thanks!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
jesusbeard wrote:Hey there all you cool cats out there in shirt woot land. This is the big ol JB here coming live from my room. Do we have an offer for you we've got not 1 but count them COUNT THEM 2 WOOT SHIRTS FOR SALE AND FOR ONLY 5 DOLLARS A PIECE. Now you may be asking yourself why is it only 5 dollars when you paid 6.66 or 10 bucks for the shirt. We'll I'll tell you why because is Freaky Friday. Thats right we're slashing the prices here. There going like hot cakes here so get them while they're in demand. We've got MM USA 2145 and MM Perched Among Blossoms get it now and guaranteed shipping before SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY so come on down to Jesus Beard shirt woot emporium be the first two customers and get 8.9 APR and a years worth of gas(not really though) Forgot to mention this folks but these shirts are used and have been through a 5 point washer and dryer system.

edit: Well folks we've already got our first buyer of USA 2145 act now and get Perched Among Blossoms and get a free BFF.

Perched Among Blossoms is really freakin gorgeous. I've already got one (and will never be a medium) but I'm sure someone out there can find a loving home for it.

PumpkinPieIsHot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PumpkinPieIsHot

I have two shirts from the random batch that I would be willing to part with:

All are MXL

Luck of the Arrrish - http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4922
Grow (one of the Tie Dyed shirts, the brown one) - http://shirt.woot.com/blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=4140

Not really sure what I want to trade for, but make me an offer if you want one of those and we can see what'll happen. XD

I haven't worn or washed any of them.

JustSayErin!

cabbagebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabbagebrain

I still have an unwashed/unworn Walking through the Forest in WL that is up for grabs. I really, really, really want Death on a Pale White Unicorn in WL or MM (or MS if that is comparable) but am open to other offers.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
superspryte wrote:
I like lots of shirts^_^

Not mine apparently.

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41
DarK41 wrote:Got my shirts: all ML and willing to trade. Includes some from last random bag.

Northern Lights Take II

US 2145

Easter Bear

Cartons of Death

Taking other ML.

Still up! Cartons of Death may be traded away soon.

f0sman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages f0sman

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5229

I've got a Gettysburg Address up for grabs/trade/sale.
I know it's not been reckoned yet.
Still in it's package, not washed or worn yet. PM if you're interested.
It's a Men's Medium.

THANKS!

dha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dha

I have several to offer for trade (some are from the last random batch). All are new, never worn. Will consider anything in MW, MXL, or maybe ML.

Cassette Taps - Men's XL

Patriot Wings - Men's XL

More Skulls - Men's XL

Apathetic in the Face of Certain Annihilation - Women's WM

KTHXBYE07 - Women's WM

Now That’s Just Overpriced – Women’s WM

Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party – Women’s WM

fepres22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fepres22

heeyy, still looking for the aaarrrgyle and the aint no party like a boston party but in WM. I only have WS to trade, but I will pay for the shirts if thats cool.

And! If anyone has love of money in WL that they'd like to trade, i'd totally take that too.

Thanks!

xKing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xKing

Hey guys I got "The Stuffed Dragon" Mens Large (unworn, unwashed). Anyone interested please pm me with what tshirt you have to offer (Men's Large Size).

PedroLagossi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PedroLagossi

Have for trade:

Easter Bear - ML

Would like any of the following in ML:

Cat-Fu
Why Can’t I Fly, Friend?
Oh Crud
Eating Healthy
Diversity
Survival Tracking Guide
Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party
Wave Function
Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения! (Sputnik)
Will think about others too

PM with offers please.

mishy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy

I have these shirts available for trade/sale:

Spring Rebirth (2X; new)
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Tie-Dyed_TooldaDetail.jpg (on the left)

Do the Math (XL; new)
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4860

Apelad (XL; worn/washed 1-2 times)
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=4103

Oh Crud (XL; worn/washed 1-2 times)
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Tie-Dyed_TooldaDetail.jpg (on the right)

Make me an offer if you want any of these. I want shirts in WXL, XL, or 2X.

Shirts I'd like (although I'm open to others as well):
Angry Day
Avocado Man
Cool Breeze
Fearsome Foursome
Stuffed Dragon
Vandalized Turtle
Zombie Garden

SilverStar8403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SilverStar8403

I have these WL shirts available for sell/trade:

Man-Boy
Please Don't Fee the Whatever That Thing Is
Tag
Grow

Here's some that I am particularly looking for, preferably in WL, but I will also take WXL or MS:
Cassette Taps
Lightning Bugs
KTHXBAI!
Squarries
Owl
tummy ache
NEEEyowm
Unhappy Meeting (Really old)

Let me know what you've got. I'll trade if I like it better than what I have.