wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926

doot doot doot... nevermind.

[MOD: No advertising please]

nicihanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicihanger

Are none of the Box o' Shirt-ers going to be selling any? I liked all my random shirts, but now that I know what great quality woot.shirts are (random was first purchase), I wouldn't mind buying some WS (preferred) or WM off someone.

[16 tacky] - 4 Bag of Coal
[12 wine]
[11 shirt] - 6x3 random
[3 sellout]

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
kfarre wrote:I have these shirts in WL

Sea Ape
Pirate Trip
Stereo from Above

I am willing to trade for / or buy Fire Swallower in MM or WL.

I got my WLs today, will trade any for the Sea Chimp...my daughter REALLY wants it (she'll wear these as a night shirt)
Day Off

Ka-Boom

and Skatetown!! Frankly, i'd like to keep that one, i don't really understand the hate.

LMK....WL Sea Chimp would make my day!

brizz

fireburster wrote:I will trade my breakfast topo to wash for deer, then trade deer for bomb shirt or if there is another way. Id rather have bomb. Maybe we could all ship to each other

email is my username@gmail.com

Done! I've emailed you!

brizz

For the Record, i will trade my WL Day Off or KaBoom for any of the following in WL:

Bats!
Sea Chimp
Squidbucket
Panda Polo
Hot Wings
Deer By Numbers
BreakfastTopo
Too Hungry
Sci-Fi Weeny Roast

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
AtopMtOlympus wrote:I've mentioned this elsewhere, but as I believe everyone deserves the right to freedom of information, I'll repeat myself.

For people who have shirts that they don't want and can't arrange a trade, try take them to a high-end second hand store like Buffalo Exchange that buys clothes. They will generally buy them for a decent price as they're printed on American Apparel t-shirts, have unique, mostly cool designs, and are new. They even bought Suicidal Maple Leaf from me after I'd worn and washed it a few times and decided I didn't like it anymore. So let's say they price a shirt at $10, you can generally get $5 in trade (not bad for a $6.66 gamble) or $2.50 in cash. Plus you'll feel really cool when the super selective buyers tell you that you have cool things and to be sure to come again.

Just a friendly suggestion. :-D

A good point. I've never used the Buffalo Exchange, but I've heard people mention it before. I got Ka-Boom, Day Off and Snake Bouquet. Although I'm not thrilled with all the designs, I am glad that they are on three different colored backgrounds. Gave me a chance to see the olive, heather-grey and cranberry in person.

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

Allright, I've traded two out of three of my randoms. My last one to trade is a brand new Men's Small Stereo From Above. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Jessica425871

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jessica425871

I am still looking to trade a Mens Medium American Samurai.
I would prefer (in the same size) BreakfasTopo, fireswallower, chainmail, sun of kabuki, scales and bubles. I'll consider others if you ask.

psbrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psbrett

Still looking to trade an Men's XL Bushido (unworn).

Looking to trade for an unworn Men's XL of:
Go Rock Beat Paper
Cube One

But other offers of unworn shirts welcome too - even newer stuff. PM me with what you got.

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Still have a medium Mental Note if anyone is interested PM me

mer

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si
jesusbeard wrote:Still have a medium Mental Note if anyone is interested PM me

Hey man I messaged you a couple days ago to see if you wanted to trade for my medium Organic Light Beam...

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980

I have XXL Deer by Numbers and Bats!

I'd like to trade for same size Sewer Monster, Unlicensed Merchandise, Go Rock, Fire Swallower, Threat Level Doctorow...

ty!

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si

Arg....

I still have one men's Medium Organic Light Beam up for trade! (woot sent me 3 of the same...)

Would really like Chainmail, but will consider any others (except Deer by Numbers and Bushido)... message me if interested!

brizz

SilverStar8403 wrote:I would like to trade:

Chimpanzee Robusto - WL
Hello Squidbucket - WL

for anything really in WL or Men's Small. I would really like Unhappy Meeting, but am open for offers. Any takers? (hohoho)

Did you trade the Squidbucket yet? I have KaBoom and Bad Day in WL to trade....my daughter wants squidbucket bad!

brizz

kfarre wrote:I have these shirts in WL

Sea Ape
Pirate Trip
Stereo from Above

I am willing to trade for / or buy Fire Swallower in MM or WL.

Would you take a WL Kaboom or Bad Day for the Sea Chimp?

Esc8p2NeverLand

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Esc8p2NeverLand

I've got a SUCKA in size small. I accidentally chose small when ordering. Anyone want to trade me a medium for it? I'll take a sucka or pretty much any other medium.

Thanks!

wootby
newt

sayguh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sayguh

Im looking for a Mens Medium Bushido if anyone still has one they havent worn. Willing to trade Chainmail for it or even buy it.

elislider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elislider

i have the maroon/merlot shirt with the cat on the bottom-side (and theres a face in the cats mouth) - size is small
let me know if you would like to trade and if so what do you have to trade
email me back elislider@gmail.com because i probably wont be checking this thread
thanks!

edit: the one i have is called L'Homme à L'Intérieur du Chat

jrs1980

jrs1980 wrote:I have XXL Deer by Numbers and Bats!

I'd like to trade for same size Sewer Monster, Unlicensed Merchandise, Go Rock, Fire Swallower, Threat Level Doctorow...

Bump in anticipation! I also have XXL All is Calm and Urban Ice to trade now, and would also take The Thing That Scoots.

klswoot

jrs1980 wrote:Bump in anticipation! I also have XXL All is Calm and Urban Ice to trade now, and would also take The Thing That Scoots.

Good idea to bump the original thread as there are probably still people willing to trade from the first random shirt lot.

Wonder if folks will get all the misprints again too? It was fun to see some of the packages people opened with 45+ shirts!

wizard7926

klswoot wrote:Good idea to bump the original thread as there are probably still people willing to trade from the first random shirt lot.

Wonder if folks will get all the misprints again too? It was fun to see some of the packages people opened with 45+ shirts!

Wow, I guess I never really perused the original Random Shirt thread.. did people really get 40+ shirts in one package for this?

klswoot

wizard7926 wrote:Wow, I guess I never really perused the original Random Shirt thread.. did people really get 40+ shirts in one package for this?

Yes. A few people got the ones they ordered, and then a bunch of misprints. It was fun to see them post their pictures once they realized they were one of the lucky ones. Wonder what surprises Woot has in store this time. Maybe they will spread out the extras in a smaller quantity, but to a larger number of people.

dvh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvh
brizz wrote:For the Record, i will trade my WL Day Off or KaBoom for any of the following in WL:

Bats!
Sea Chimp
Squidbucket
Panda Polo
Hot Wings
Deer By Numbers
BreakfastTopo
Too Hungry
Sci-Fi Weeny Roast

Brizz, if you are still looking for a "bats" shirt I have one. PM me.

timevespa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timevespa

'lo all, I have had a Late Halloween Night just sitting in my drawer collecting dust for the past three months or so- never even worn it. As soon as I took it out of the box, I was sorely disappointed with the poor design and regretted the $10 spent on it. I highly doubt there will be any interest, but anyone want to trade?

Woots: 4
Woot Monkeys: 3
Shirt.Woots: 19
Woot-Offs: 2
Woot-Off Lights: 2.75 - only one light spins without squealing
Bags of Carbon: 0

dlind41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlind41

I have Circumlocution in Large also Stop Digital Piracy in Large if anyone is interested.

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks
timevespa wrote:'lo all, I have had a Late Halloween Night just sitting in my drawer collecting dust for the past three months or so- never even worn it. As soon as I took it out of the box, I was sorely disappointed with the poor design and regretted the $10 spent on it. I highly doubt there will be any interest, but anyone want to trade?

What size do you have it in?

timevespa

tindersticks wrote:What size do you have it in?

WM.

jrs1980

timevespa wrote:I was sorely disappointed with the poor design and regretted the $10 spent on it. I highly doubt there will be any interest, but anyone want to trade?

Way to promote your product. *thumbs-up*

timevespa

jrs1980 wrote:Way to promote your product. *thumbs-up*

If someone can read that description and still want to trade for it, they get an A+ for determination.

klswoot

We got our random shirts today via FEDEX.

My husband got one of the ones that I wanted, but other than that, the others were ones that we weren't really interested in. But, the quality of print is good on all 6 of them.

Mine (WXL)

Close Encounters of the 2D Kind. (My favorite of the 3 that I received.)

Bird powered robot

Man-Boy/Geek Convention

His (3X)

Camisa de Los Muertos (I wanted this one!)

Late Halloween Night
Man-Boy (above)

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
klswoot wrote:We got our random shirts today via FEDEX.

My husband got one of the ones that I wanted, but other than that, the others were ones that we weren't really interested in. But, the quality of print is good on all 6 of them.

Mine (WXL)

Bird powered robot

Man-Boy/Geek Convention

His (3X)

Late Halloween Night
Man-Boy (above)

Ooh two man-boys!! I hope I get one! =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

wizard7926

Wow, you got your shirts ALREADY???

Didn't they just ship this morning via SmartPost? Do you live next to Woot?

klswoot

eyeslikesugar wrote:Ooh two man-boys!! I hope I get one! =D

ELS - Really? It's yours if you want it. It's the least likely one that I'd wear. But, I think my husband will enjoy his!

klswoot

wizard7926 wrote:Wow, you got your shirts ALREADY???

Didn't they just ship this morning via SmartPost? Do you live next to Woot?

I paid to overnight them because smartpost usually takes a one-day less than forever to arrive.

Still they originally expected delivery tomorrow. So, I was surprised they already arrived. Good work shirt.woot!

wizard7926

klswoot wrote:I paid to overnight them because smartpost usually takes a one-day less than forever to arrive.

Still they originally expected delivery tomorrow. So, I was surprised they already arrived. Good work shirt.woot!

Neat! Hope mine come soon too.. I paid $20 for three, and didn't feel like shellacking out $5 more for overnight..

They're just shirts, I'm not naked, so I can wait

lilacjive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilacjive
klswoot wrote:We got our random shirts today via FEDEX.

Mine (WXL)

Bird powered robot

Man-Boy/Geek Convention

His (3X)

Late Halloween Night
Man-Boy (above)

A score most excellent!

wizard7926

So what are everyone's WANT and DO-NOT WANT (lol at filters..) top lists?

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

Ooo, I'd love Camisa de los Muertos. Or BATS! Or Uh-Oh.
I'll check back once people get their shirts (and once I see what I get!) Might have some non-shirt stuff to trade, also. At the moment all I have tradewise is Day Off in men's M.

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

wizard7926

I'm probably (I hope!) going to be happy, just because I freaking love American Apparel shirts.

But, these are the one's I'm hoping for: Unatomy, Pirate Penguin, Close Encounters/2D, Wave Function, We Wish You An Ugly Christmas (yes, I'm serious!), and Fire Swallower.

The obvious no-go's... Sk8Scape, Skatetown.. eh, who cares?

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
wizard7926 wrote:So what are everyone's WANT and DO-NOT WANT (lol at filters..) top lists?

There's too many I missed out on.
I want: Unfriendly locals, raaaarr!, four out of five monsters agree, the cake is a liar, backyard brawl, wave function, pirate penguin, & floating squishy.