mlwarren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlwarren

I have new unwashed unworn Death drinks a mai tai in WXL for sale or trade. only looking to trade for MXL though. PM if interested.

enigmachick

quality posts: 6 Private Messages enigmachick

Hi, I have three (men/unisex) XL unwashed/unworn shirts I received this week that I'm willing to trade for (men/unisex) XL or L. Please PM me if you are interested.

I'm from the Streets > http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4921
Complex Simplicity > http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4895
Know When to Fold > http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4730

Note: x-posted in random xl trade thread

No. That's not me.

omgniki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omgniki

My OWL WXL has been traded. Pocket fishman in WXL is still up for grabs, though!

dvh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvh

If you have Seraphim in WXL I will be happy to pay you for it! I love that shirt, but I accidentally ordered the wrong size and it was reckoned before I realized my error. I don't know how to insert an image, but it's the weird-looking winged thing with red eyes and truck tires, on asphalt.

ckoobs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ckoobs

I got a box of random shirts:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2300454&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=3

I got a lot of the same prints of the pascal triangle, the Raaaarrr shirt, and the Wave Function.
In total I got 42 shirts.

Also up for trade/sale are my random shirts all unwashed/unworn (I need size mL)
-I'm from the streets (mm)
-Lightning bug (mm)
-Survival Tracking Guide (mm)
-Feed the whale (mL)
-Loves me (mL)
-KTHXBYE07 (mL)

I am also considering letting these go:
-Treacherous Waters, unwashed/unworn (mL)
-Teardrop, worn twice/ washed. (mL)
-Suburban Blitzkrieg unworn/unwashed (mL) (I'm not sure about this one yet)

Shirts I am interested in (mL). I am open to washed.worn shirts, as long as they look good.
Oh Burned!!
Strike!!
Gettysburg Address
Anatomy Test
Cartons of Death
Ocean REM
Vandalized Turtle
Shades of Winter
All is Calm
The Cake is a Liar
Avocado Man
Autumn Breeze
Suicidal Maple Leaf

hellokitty13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellokitty13

I have an unwashed, unworn "The Television will not be Revolutionized" (http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=4853) in a men's XL. I can trade for anything from a women's large/men's small to men's XL.

Message me with any offers, I have no idea what I want. ^^

3x Random shirt | 3x woot!-off usb lights | 3x monkeys | 1x bacon salt 4 pack | 1x Inky Say "Draw More"|
1x SpringATRON R.E.S.U.B | 1x LaPazz 8"x6" tablet | 1x honeywell ceramic heater w/ remote | 2x Tag
No Bundles of Crinoline yet, but hoping to one day be one of the lucky few... here's to hoping woot! pisses off more of its customers so I have a better chance! ;D

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Hello weekenders. Just making an update as to what I have left available to trade:

All my 2Xs are still available

These are all unwashed/unworn. I don't mind any of them, so I may be pickier than you'd prefer, but don't let that keep you from making an offer. If you want to have better luck, there are a whole bunch of suggestions at the bottom that might grab my attention. I've also posted pictures of factory and fast food here, so you can see them and hopefully fall in love. They really both look a lot better than I'd imagined, but neither are really my cup of tea.

My remaining XL, Cool Breeze, is embroiled in a couple possible trades, but there's no harm in making an offer in case they fall through. It's Unwashed/Unworn, and I will trade for XL or 2X

Now what I'd REALLY like are the following past regrets, pulled from all over the woot age spectrum:

As for other shirts I'm willing to consider, here's a handful, roughly in order of preference, and again culled from woot's vast selection of all past shirts (including some that aren't so old... who am I to judge if you want to buy me a shirt in exchange for a reckoned favorite?):

I am also interested in boxes of misprints. If you've got some, and are disposing of them at reasonable rates, let me know what you have in XL/2X. I'll probably inquire about misprinting, so if you have pictures, even better. If you have Pascal's shirt or Sucka in any size, feel free to PM me as well. I may be interested.

If any of these sound like a good haul to you, drop me a PM!

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

I am seeking a Zombie Garden in the size WXL. If anyone happens to have one, I'd love to buy it or I can buy a couple Woot shirts that are currently still available if that is what you prefer if you want trades only. I am seriously bummed I missed out on this shirt and I know my chances are far and few but why not try? Just PM me if you would like to establish a possible deal. Thanks everyone

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

fepres22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fepres22

anyone have a love of money shirt in WL?

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic

Will trade (slightly imperfect) mens lg I'm gonna let it shine and druid leap year BOTH for almost any ONE shirt. wxlg or mens lg. or even a cutesy wm for the girl. Washed/like new condition is fine. PLEASE Inquire. let me add a mens m to that list. would love an owl.

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
omgniki wrote:My OWL WXL has been traded. Pocket fishman in WXL is still up for grabs, though!

Don't suppose you'd be interested in Druid Leap Year for Pocket Fishman? WXL as well.

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
fepres22 wrote:anyone have a love of money shirt in WL?

I have it in WXL & may be willing to sell/trade depending on what you're offereing.

giggly13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giggly13

I have in ML new/unworn condition:

May Be Subject to Random Searches
I'm From the Streets

I am seeking in ML, MXL, or WXL:
Love is a Battlefield (top choice)
Sliced Bread
When I was Your Age

I am willing to buy Love is a Battlefield if you have it. I have positive feedback on Ebay and Etsy.

twincarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twincarma

I have a 2X Skullflower up for trade looking for another 2X or a cute WM for my daughter

Caligumby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caligumby

Got my shirts and I love one of them, but want to trade.. Both are MXL and are unwashed and unworn:

MXL

MXL
-

and would like to trade for: MXL

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
giggly13 wrote:I have in ML new/unworn condition:

May Be Subject to Random Searches
I'm From the Streets

I am seeking in ML, MXL, or WXL:
Love is a Battlefield (top choice)
Sliced Bread
When I was Your Age

I am willing to buy Love is a Battlefield if you have it. I have positive feedback on Ebay and Etsy.

you have a pm

southharmondropout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages southharmondropout

I'm looking to buy or trade for Easter Bear, Suicidal Maple Leaf, or USA 2145. I would buy them in ML or MXL. I have Finding Technicolor in MXL up for trade (unwashed/unworn).

sariavo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sariavo
dvh wrote:If you have Seraphim in WXL I will be happy to pay you for it! I love that shirt, but I accidentally ordered the wrong size and it was reckoned before I realized my error. I don't know how to insert an image, but it's the weird-looking winged thing with red eyes and truck tires, on asphalt.

pm'd you

mishy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy

I have the following available for trade or sale:

Spring Rebirth (2X; new)
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Tie-Dyed_TooldaDetail.jpg (on the left)

Do the Math (XL; new)
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4860

Apelad (XL; worn/washed 1-2 times)
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=4103

I'm looking for Avocado Man in L or XL and Angry Day in L, XL, or 2X. If you have either of these up for grabs, let me know. I'd be willing to trade 2, or maybe even 3, of the shirts above for one of these shirts.

I would also be interested in Fearsome Foursome, Stuffed Dragon, Vandalized Turtle, or Zombie Garden. Or make me an offer.

nicihanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicihanger

I have Decomposition up for sale or trade. Willing to consider anything I don't have in WS, WM, or MS.

[16 tacky] - 4 Bag of Coal
[12 wine]
[11 shirt] - 6x3 random
[3 sellout]

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
nicihanger wrote:I have Decomposition up for sale or trade. Willing to consider anything I don't have in WS, WM, or MS.

pmed you

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence

I have these shirts up for trade or for sale cheaps. (preferably trade)

I'll consider (almost) any WM or WL shirts I don't have

Both brand new etc...

WM Squarries (I have 2 to trade)

&

WM Luck of the Arrrish

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
nicihanger wrote:I have Decomposition up for sale or trade. Willing to consider anything I don't have in WS, WM, or MS.

What size is your Decomposition?

pyrochild951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyrochild951

Ok update time...i traded skullflower but i still have...

All in Mens Medium...anyone wanna trade? PM me and let me know!

toenail45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toenail45

Sent you a PM

klawrence wrote:I have these shirts up for trade or for sale cheaps. (preferably trade)

Both brand new etc...

&

WM Luck of the Arrrish

aisidoro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aisidoro

I have a mens medium Luck of the Arrish and Arrrgyle unworn/unwashed that i'm willing to trade. Send a PM with an offer. Thanks.

jedavis789

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jedavis789

Up for grabs - new AINT NO PARTY LIKE A BOSTON PARTY in 2XL. Any takers?

eH9116

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eH9116

Hey there, I've now got 3 shirts up for trade in MM. They are Shrimp Buffet, Fast Food and Owl:

I'd really love Eating Healthy or Elphabetq, but hit me up with any offers.

bigj40

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bigj40

does anyone have I'm from the streets in 2x or 3x ?
I'lll trade
pm me

iambo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iambo
jedavis789 wrote:Up for grabs - new AINT NO PARTY LIKE A BOSTON PARTY in 2XL. Any takers?

you lookin for trades or just paypal? i have Television Will Not Be Revolutionized and Just Because in MXL for trade, but would be willing to purchase your shirt if you had a price you wanted for it! let me know!

LizBeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LizBeth

I have one womens small "Spawn of the Black Lagoon" shirt. Never been worn! I would like to trade for a womens small "Nevermore" or "Fat Unicorn". If you have any other offers, let me know!

chirhonius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chirhonius

I've got:

Luck of the Arrrish - MXL
Walking Through The Forest - MXL

Open to trades for stuff in XL. Lemme hear what ya got.

s14sx2nr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s14sx2nr

I have (unwashed/unworn) in Men's 3XL:

Factory (needs to be something good for this one... on the fence about it)

Just Because

What I'm looking to trade for in Men's 3XL:

-Wet and Windy
-Gettysburg Address
-Do the Math
-Survival Tracking Guide
-Army in my Pocket

Caligumby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caligumby
Caligumby wrote:Got my shirts and I love one of them, but want to trade.. Both are MXL and are unwashed and unworn:

MXL

MXL
-

and would like to trade for: MXL

I still have Fast Food and Subject to Random Searches up for Trade. PST if you have any of the three shirts I requested.

jenniem2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenniem2000

I have Do The Math available for trade in WM, unworn/unwashed. Not sure what I want so happy to consider all offers in WM...possibly also WL depending on how fantabulous the shirt is.

Also, I could use some help in resizing these gargantuan images if anyone could please share? Image is taking over the forum RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

toenail45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toenail45

Sent you a PM

jenniem2000 wrote:I have Do The Math available for trade in WM, unworn/unwashed. Not sure what I want so happy to consider all offers in WM...possibly also WL depending on how fantabulous the shirt is.

Also, I could use some help in resizing these gargantuan images if anyone could please share? Image is taking over the forum RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

codefish

quality posts: 3 Private Messages codefish

Hey there.

I have "Just Because..." (that's the shirt with the lemmings on it) in Men's/Unisex Small, and am willing to trade for, well, a lot of things, in Men's/Unisex Small of course. Let me know what you have!

Thanks!

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
klawrence wrote:I have these shirts up for trade or for sale cheaps. (preferably trade)

Both brand new etc...

PMd you regarding the squarries.

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

I still have a WM Arrgyle up for trading. I'd rather trade than sell at this point. PM me with what you have to offer. Willing to accept WM or maybe WS.

aashish3000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aashish3000

I have an Easter Bear Tee in M that I'd like to Trade in for something else.

AJ