jenniem2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenniem2000

I still have Do the Math available in WM for trade. Would prefer WM in return, but WL might work too. Thanks!

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
KidCam wrote:someone should do this, though i dont think woot would approve but, someone should make a thread to trade other shirt site t-shirts
because i know i am not the only person that shops at other online t-shirt places like threadless, jinx, or uneetee just to name a few
iono, just a thought, because i have some shirts from other sites that i dont really like and would like to sell

Your someone, give it a try.

southharmondropout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages southharmondropout

Anyone have Tycoon of the Ice or Suicidal Maple Leaf in ML or MXL? I'm willing to buy or trade for it. But the only shirt I have up to trade is Finding Technicolor in MXL.

Elemental52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elemental52
suzyottomatic wrote:Your someone, give it a try.

ummmmmm its already been done.... So yea... Go look, they kinda died down after all the trades happened but they will be up next random shirt day...

Samiam303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Samiam303

I have Do the Math and that "In My Day" one (dunno the actual name of it) in Med. Willing to trade for pretty much anything else in Med, taking offers.

fepres22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fepres22

heeyy,

i still have a King of beasts and Urban meltdown in WS.

any takers?

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro
fepres22 wrote:heeyy,

i still have a King of beasts and Urban meltdown in WS.

any takers?

Pm'ed

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

I've got Geek Crest, Kawaii and Where Are My Toys in Men's M. The latter two will probably just go to a friend of mine, but feel free to make some offers in the same size.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Seiren1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seiren1

I still have a WL Easter Bear if anyone is interested.

theghotiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman

I'm still trying to move an unwashed/unworn Walking Through The Forest (MM). Please PM me with any and all offers.

fuzzyfeeling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzyfeeling

I have a new, not worn It's Going Out Faster Than It's Coming In - Size WXL

Anyone interested?

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
Samiam303 wrote:I have Do the Math and that "In My Day" one (dunno the actual name of it) in Med. Willing to trade for pretty much anything else in Med, taking offers.

Pm'ed you 'bout Do the Math

Carpe shirtem!

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

I've got a size M Just Because (with the groundhogs jumping off the cliff) that I would trade for any other M shirt with NO TEXT (unless it's Do the Math).

Also, if anyone has a WXL Spring-a-Tron, I'd pay up, big time!

Carpe shirtem!

KidCam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KidCam

does anyone have urban meltdown for sale/trade in MM?
i have sugar bsod in MM for sale/trade

mrrrralicious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrrrralicious

Does anyone have What Dreams Are Made Of (sizes L or higher in either sex)? Please PM

lmarchae

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lmarchae

EDIT: Trying to fix some confusion with old posts-please see my most recent post. Thanks!

"Lightspeed's too slow. We'll have to go straight to...LUDICROUS SPEED!!!"

Individual items: | w: 11 | sh.w: 37 | so.w: 1 | wi.w: 6 |

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
Samiam303 wrote:I have Do the Math and that "In My Day" one (dunno the actual name of it) in Med. Willing to trade for pretty much anything else in Med, taking offers.

do you mean "when i was your age"? cuz it's written right on the shirt....

iris420 wrote:I've got a size M Just Because (with the groundhogs jumping off the cliff) that I would trade for any other M shirt with NO TEXT (unless it's Do the Math).

Also, if anyone has a WXL Spring-a-Tron, I'd pay up, big time!

[just to let you know, they're lemmings. lemmings jump off of cliffs when they get overpopulated. not that it really has anything to do with the shirt anyways, i guess...]

Caligumby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caligumby
Caligumby wrote: Got my shirts and I love one of them, but want to trade.. Both are MXL and are unwashed and unworn:

MXL

MXL
-

and would like to trade for: MXL

/bump

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
sigaru wrote:[just to let you know, they're lemmings. lemmings jump off of cliffs when they get overpopulated. not that it really has anything to do with the shirt anyways, i guess...]

That's not true. Disney manufactured the scene with lemmings being herded off a cliff to make it look like they jumped.

fuzzyfeeling wrote:I have a new, not worn It's Going Out Faster Than It's Coming In - Size WXL

Anyone interested?

Link please?

Dirtfox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dirtfox

I'd reaaaally love to pick up a MXL (Or maaybe a 2XL) of Follow the Leader. I think someone got one in one of their misprint boxes, but they never PM'd me back? My roomate got the wrong size way back when it was on sale, and I'd love to get him a wearable version of the shirt

I happen to have Follow the Leader in ML for sale or trade if it helps, as well as Concrete Cityscape (http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3950 ).

PM me if you have this shirt available!

Sniperman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sniperman

how do you get a misprint box?

BetterThanTheRest

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BetterThanTheRest

I have a brown M swirly Owl shirt and a black WL click X to Close the Earth shirt.

I'm looking for that love / tank shirt in a M if anyone has it =D

Thanks in advance!

Odds are, I probably already bought today's Shirt Woot... hahaha. I <3 Threadless :D If you need discounts for TL, just PM me! I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THREADLESS, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM. I JUST LIKE GOOD LOOKING DESIGNER SHIRTS AND I LIKE PAYING GOOD PRICES !!!

brosnan6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brosnan6

I wouldn't mind buying the sliced bread (picture is a couple posts up by somebody else that wants one as well) shirt off of somebody in MXL if they have one they don't want. Don't have anything to trade but will pay cash for it...

fuzzyfeeling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzyfeeling
mihalis aya wrote:Link please?

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2311169

gabrielav2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabrielav2001

I am in desperate search of WS aaarrrgyle. i have capture of the puffaluffs and USA 2145 in WS that have never been worn. willing to trade or buy. Please PM me if you can help.

curb1510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curb1510

KTHNXBAI!!!1
SEEKING WL
PM me, thanks!

southharmondropout

Looking for Tycoon of the Ice, The Extinct, and Suicidal Maple Leaf in ML or MXL.
PM me if you have any of these please!

southharmondropout

Sniperman wrote:how do you get a misprint box?

Woot will randomly send them out during random shirt day.

fepres22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fepres22

hey all,

still have a King of Beasts and an Urban Meltdown in WS up for grabs. anyone willing to trade?? PM me! :D

sigaru

i am pleased with my shirts, but would be willing to trade any of them for something i like better. pm me with offers. any offers. men's small or women's small will be considered. i have [all women's smalls]:
Live Wire
Rood en Wit
Quoth the Raven

P.S. i really want today's shirt, but i don't really have money to buy it [need to pay for college].

sigaru

mihalis aya wrote:That's not true. Disney manufactured the scene with lemmings being herded off a cliff to make it look like they jumped.

sorry, but i have no clue what you're talking about. i just meant that that is what's happening on the shirt. either way, they're lemmings that are on the shirt.

sigaru

KidCam wrote:someone should do this, though i dont think woot would approve but, someone should make a thread to trade other shirt site t-shirts
because i know i am not the only person that shops at other online t-shirt places like threadless, jinx, or uneetee just to name a few
iono, just a thought, because i have some shirts from other sites that i dont really like and would like to sell

most people who want to trade their shirts from other sites just post in here. while i can't say if they get any offers, i have seen these types of posts multiple times. although i guess a seperate thread wouldn't be bad for you guys.

NicksVideo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NicksVideo

Willing to trade:

Men's Small:

Sniffing Glue

Men's Medium:

Decomposition

Would have to be another men's small though.

PM me or e-mail:
Nicksvideo [at] gmail [dot] com

calvinrip8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvinrip8

willing to take offers on a Men's S Lady of out Water, PM if interested

darkbladearts

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkbladearts

I am VERY much looking for Cool Breeze in WXL, ML, or MXL. WL could also work. Please contact me if you want to trade or sell!

I have:
Lady out of Water in Men's Large
Monkey Play in Women's X-Large WXL

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel
calvinrip8 wrote:willing to take offers on a Men's S Lady of out Water, PM if interested

Pm'd you.

curb1510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curb1510
BetterThanTheRest wrote:I have a brown M swirly Owl shirt and a black WL click X to Close the Earth shirt.

I'm looking for that love / tank shirt in a M if anyone has it =D

Thanks in advance!

I've PM'd you re the Close Earth shirt.

Isiltari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Isiltari

Have an I am the Internet and Nobody's Child, both in Men's M.

Could take a MM, MS, or WM in trade. Zombie Garden would make me cry happy tears and love you forever, but I'm open to an awful lot of different shirts.

pcoleman17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcoleman17

I have a MS Lady Out of Water

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4885

PM me if you have anything you're willing to trade. Will accept MS or MM... depends on the design.

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41
DarK41 wrote:Got my shirts: all ML and willing to trade. Includes some from last random bag.

Northern Lights Take II

Easter Bear

Taking other ML.