daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain

So, random woot shirt day happened and I didn't get anything I liked. Everything is unworn and unwashed.

When Donuts Fly

Shell Competition

And.. My favourite of the 3.. The Carpal Tunnelizer

Anyways, offer what you have, but, as you can see, I don't like this style of shirts so try to keep from offering anything that seems like these... If that's possible.

Shirts I would really like - Alice in Wonderland, Rampage Wear, The Television Will Not be Revolutionized, and, going back a ways, USA 2145. Anyways, I'm looking for shirts in that style. Once again, let me know what you have and make an offer. Mens medium, mens small, and women's medium should all work.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

ohhh, i hope i can get when donuts fly!

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel

I have the following:

Dead Man’s Chest TRADED

Complex Simplicity Keeping

Pour Le Transport TRADED

In Men's Smalls unwashed/ unworn. PM or reply with offers.

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
daftvillain wrote:So, random woot shirt day happened and I didn't get anything I liked. Everything is unworn and unwashed.

When Donuts Fly

Shell Competition

Anyways, offer what you have, but, as you can see, I don't like this style of shirts so try to keep from offering anything that seems like these... If that's possible.

Shirts I would really like - Alice in Wonderland, Rampage Wear, The Television Will Not be Revolutionized, and, going back a ways, USA 2145. Anyways, I'm looking for shirts in that style. Once again, let me know what you have and make an offer. Mens medium, mens small, and women's medium should all work.

what size are they? i have women's small rood en wit or quoth the raven that i'd like to trade [if you are interested in either] for shell competition depending on the size.

Samasdf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Samasdf

I have:

Unwashed+New MXL:
Grilled Cheese
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5611
Monkey Play
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5589
Druid Leap Year
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4861

I'm looking for basically and pattern/abstract type shirt that doesnt include some cute animal or a slogan of any type. Probably willing to trade 2 or more of these for one shirt if I like it.

flyermania

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyermania

I have some 3x new never worn/washed shirts up for trade

zombeer, i am the internet, army in my pocket, lightning bugs, factory, and loves me

I am looking for the following in same size or 2x

strike!, 1988: the human genome project, 1986: the legend was born, gettysburg address, i'm from the streets, take it back, aaarrrgyle, cassette taps, usa 2145, aint no party like a boston party

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

Here’s what I have to trade/sell:
1. Washed/Worn Excellent condition: Viking of Death ML
I wore it once.

2. Washed/Worn Excellent condition : Taking Flight ML
I think I wore it once.

3. Washed/Worn Good condition: I’m Gonna Let It Shine MXL
A couple of small (very small) cracks in the image, I can take a pic if someone is interested.

4. Washed/Worn Excellent condition: Cat Fu MXL
I wore it once.

5. Washed/Worn Excellent to Good condition: CMYK of the Dead MXL
I wore this one about a dozen times, I liked it, but I have new favorites.

6. Washed/Unworn Excellent condition: Ocean R.E.M. MXL
Never wore, thought about it, put it back in the drawer.

7. Washed/Worn Excellent to Good condition: Death on a Pale Unicorn MXL
I wore this one a few times. Then drawered it.
8. Unwashed/Unworn New Condition: Death on a Pale Unicorn ML
Random shirt.

9. Washed/Worn Excellent to Good condition: Know When to Fold MXL
I wore this one a few times. Then it kept some other shirts warm.
10. Unwashed/Unworn New condition: Know When to Fold ML
Really, random shirts ahoy!
11. Unwashed/Unworn New condition: Know When to Fold WS
Pending trade

12. Unwashed/Unworn New condition: Faders and Meters ML
Just didn’t suit me.

13. Unwashed/Unworn New condition: I’m From the Streets ML
Already have it.

14. (might trade for right shirt) Unwashed/Unworn New condition: Enchanted Garden ML
I love this shirt, I don’t look the best in the bottom stuff (sorry Kristen).

I am looking for shirts sized ML.
I would like:
Complex Simplicity
Uh Oh
Nobody’s Perfect
Perched Among Blossoms
Dramatic Jackaloupe
RTFO
Diversity (possible trade pending)
Survival Tracking Guide
Plump Horse (WS)
Sugar BSOD
Circumlocution
Owl
Paradisaea
Grafeeti
Complex Simplicity
I don’t know, PM me.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

chenstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chenstar

If anyone gets the shirt Yeti & Robot in size men small, I am willing to pay $15 + shipping to buy this shirt as I was not able to get some random shirts.

PM me if you got it.

curb1510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curb1510
eastofme wrote:Trying Again!

I have a *WL* in "Shades of Winter." (For some reason, woot sent me doubles.)

I'm pretty open to offers. I wear either a WM or a MS. Let me know if anyone wants to swap.

I PM'd you.

curb1510

Hi Since some of you are about to get your random shirts I thought I would put this out there:
I'm looking WL in the following and happy to pay (don't have much to trade):

KTHNXBAI!!!1
Concrete Cityscape
Shades of Winter
Autumn Breeze

Thanks!

dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo
DarK41 wrote:

"US 2145 reserved, convince me otherwise "?????
You aren't honorable for a gentleman's agreement?

daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain
daftvillain wrote:So, random woot shirt day happened and I didn't get anything I liked. Everything is unworn and unwashed.

When Donuts Fly

Shell Competition

Shirts I would really like - Alice in Wonderland, Rampage Wear, The Television Will Not be Revolutionized, and, going back a ways, USA 2145. Anyways, I'm looking for shirts in that style. Once again, let me know what you have and make an offer. Mens medium, mens small should both be fine.

I forgot to add, they're all men's medium.

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

Still up for trade in new/unwashed MS:

Walking Through The Forest
Luck Of The Arrrish
Spring Rebirth

I will trade for MS or MMs.

calvinrip8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvinrip8

willing to take offers on a Men's S Lady of out Water, PM if interested

sh4ne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sh4ne

Thanks!!

=)

jenniem2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenniem2000
I forgot to add, they're all size medium.

PM'd you...not sure if these are men's or women's medium?

impulse0429

quality posts: 0 Private Messages impulse0429

Hi. I am completely new to this site. I would love to purchase "Wormhole Republic" in Men's Medium or Large (preferably medium) unworn if anyone is willing to sell it to me. Please PM me.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
impulse0429 wrote:Hi. I am completely new to this site. I would love to purchase "Wormhole Republic" in Men's Medium or Large (preferably medium) unworn if anyone is willing to sell it to me. Please PM me.

You juuuuust missed it, too

While I HIGHLY doubt it'll be in the current random bags, I'd definitely keep your eyes out in the future, because it will be... almost all the shirts have found themselves in random bags at some point. Most people in the thread are looking for trades, but if you see anything else that appeals to you, since you're new, there's no harm in making an offer... I'd say you'll start seeing some extra action on this thread over the next couple days. Just don't expect a wormhole right away

sigaru

sh4ne wrote:I'm looking for a Rood en Wit in Men's Medium or Small. If anyone is willing to trade with me or let me buy it, I will give a list of what I've got or would offer. Thanks!!

i have it in women's small, but that's not much help, huh?

sigaru

sigaru wrote:i am pleased with my shirts, but would be willing to trade any of them for something i like better. pm me with offers. any offers. men's small or women's small will be considered. i have [all women's smalls]:
Live Wire
Rood en Wit
Quoth the Raven

live wire has been traded. the other two are still up. i'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, will be gone almost two weeks. i'm gonna take my laptop with me, and hopefully i will have internet. pm me with any offers still, and i'll get back to you ASAP. thanks.

mlwarren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlwarren

Looking to buy MXl shell compition if anyone is willing to sell. pm please. thanks.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

To the people who are selling shirts, how much are you asking? What is a fair price range? You can pm me if you don't want to post it. Thanks!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

gencarna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gencarna

I have a WL of the green Irony shirt that I'd like to trade for a WM if anyone has it...

KaylaJ

to those who are getting shirts, please check out the post pics of your shirt thread. adder & i have made a list of shirts that have and have not been posted and would love to see more.

plus if you're looking to trade them, no need to put it on as we just want to see what the details look like, but it may help those who are unsure about the shirt.

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41
dmkooo wrote:"US 2145 reserved, convince me otherwise "?????
You aren't honorable for a gentleman's agreement?

I just realized the gravity of my assholery. Shirts will be sent in the next few days.

Sorry my comrades.

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07
impulse0429 wrote:Hi. I am completely new to this site. I would love to purchase "Wormhole Republic" in Men's Medium or Large (preferably medium) unworn if anyone is willing to sell it to me. Please PM me.

Whoops! Nevermind. I PM'd You

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
faughtey wrote:To the people who are selling shirts, how much are you asking? What is a fair price range? You can pm me if you don't want to post it. Thanks!

Capitalistic response ahead:

Shirts are worth whatever you are willing to pay for them. In other words, if there is a shirt out there that you want, PM the person with an offer. If it is not to their liking, they should reply back to you with a counter-offer.

I have seen woot shirts on ebay for around 12-20/shipped as a baseline.

beazilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beazilla

Still have an unwashed/unworn Suburban Blitzkreig and Civic Duty Dance (both MS) and a lightly washed/worn Watch It Grow (MM) that id like to trade for almost anything MS.
Thanks!

calvinrip8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvinrip8
beazilla wrote:Still have an unwashed/unworn Suburban Blitzkreig and Civic Duty Dance (both MS) and a lightly washed/worn Watch It Grow (MM) that id like to trade for almost anything MS.
Thanks!

PM'd you

aisidoro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aisidoro

I have an unwashed/unworn Luck of the Arrish (http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4922) in Men's Medium I would like to trade. PM any offers. Thanks

twincarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twincarma

2X Fast Food and 2X Factory for trade or sale

Megalooney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Megalooney

I have the following shirts in WL:

Rampage Wear, Now That's Just Overpriced, and Herd? What Herd?

I really want Monkey Play or Swim, Little Nessie, but make me an offer for anything...I'll take WM, WL, or Men's 2X for the husband.

KaylaJ

since 2 outta 3 ain't bad, i have One Eye Finster up for grabs in WXL

i never realized it, but the image is to the right of the shirt (on your left if you're wearing it). not only does that ruin it for me, but well, so does the weird confusing design. however, if its your cup of tea, drop me a PM

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

I have the following up for trade in 2XL, all unwashed/unworn, from this random shirt party (plus one I've had since the one just a few weeks back). Willing to trade for shirts in 2XL, or MS/WL. PM with offers. I have a metric ton of shirts though, just as a warning =) I'd probably be willing to sell them outright if you really must have them, I guess.

Springatron

Maple Leaf

Druidic New Year

Zombie Garden

Cool Breeze (this is from Sept and I just got it, their warehouse must be huge)

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

tool7f

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tool7f

Just got in my random woots. All are in ML

Ready to Trade:

Nobodys' Child
Pour le Transport

MIGHT be willing to part with the Cool Breeze that I got...I haven't decided if I'll wear it or not yet...

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for out of a trade...entice me?

mishy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy
Ozzie2191 wrote:I have the following up for trade in 2XL, all unwashed/unworn, from this random shirt party (plus one I've had since the one just a few weeks back). Willing to trade for shirts in 2XL, or MS/WL. PM with offers. I have a metric ton of shirts though, just as a warning =) I'd probably be willing to sell them outright if you really must have them, I guess.

Zombie Garden

PM'ed you about Zombie Garden and Cool Breeze

curb1510

Ozzie2191 wrote:I have the following up for trade in 2XL, all unwashed/unworn, from this random shirt party (plus one I've had since the one just a few weeks back). Willing to trade for shirts in 2XL, or MS/WL. PM with offers. I have a metric ton of shirts though, just as a warning =) I'd probably be willing to sell them outright if you really must have them, I guess.

Springatron

Maple Leaf

Druidic New Year

Zombie Garden

I PM'd you about your metric tonne.

lancehart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lancehart

Got my three random shirts today... all 3X but I'm not too impressed with the selection this time, so I'm throwing them out there to see what what kind of offers anyone might want to make a trade for. I'm open to things like Rampage Wear or Zombeer, or whatever... make me an offer and we'll see what happens.

All shirts are fresh out of the package... unworn and unwashed of course.

I've got Mapel Leaf, Alce Painting Caterpiller and One Eyed Finkster

Shirt.Woot Deals So Far:

twincarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twincarma

daedalusknight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight

Up for trade in men's size L... all are new, never washed and never worn:
Shell Competition
The Shredder
Color Thee Fresh

In return, I'm looking for black shirts in men's L or "pretty" or "artsy" shirts in women's M.

Shirts that I don't have already, of course. :-)

I'll also consider selling them.