cabbagebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabbagebrain

I've got an unwashed/unworn Northern Lights (Take II) in MS that I'm on the fence about.

There's nothing in particular I'm looking for right now, so I'm open to all trade offers.

cabbagebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabbagebrain

Double post, sorry about that!

calv33n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calv33n

up for trade from the newest Random Woot. I like them both so they are only up for a few days.

BOTH ARE MM

Swim, Little Nessie!
This one I like. Never saw before. Not the greatest, but I would def wear it.

Zombie Garden
Meh...it is really cool, but not really my fav. Willing to trade this if anyone wants it, but it's not that bad either. I may keep it.

My Woots:

8 s.w | 2 w | 0 w.w | 0 so.w

OmniSilence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OmniSilence

Just recieved my random shirts, I'm not really into lighter colors and they are a bit snug. Willing to trade or sell them, just drop me a PM. Both unwashed and unworn, I'm open to consideration of any MM shirts... (would LOVE Swim, Little Nessie! Sleeping Problems or Late Halloween Night)

WXL - Why Can't I Fly Friend

MS - When Donuts Fly

BrandonLeeWong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrandonLeeWong
calv33n wrote:up for trade from the newest Random Woot. I like them both so they are only up for a few days.

BOTH ARE MM

Swim, Little Nessie!

Zombie Garden
Meh...it is really cool, but not really my fav. Willing to trade this if anyone wants it, but it's not that bad either. I may keep it.

PMed you about Nessie!

tinxster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinxster

I have unwashed/unworn for trade:
Mens Large

Caligumby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caligumby

I have 2 shirts both MXL up for trade. Any offers will be considered..

-

jcoltrane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcoltrane

I have the following Men's XL shirts (unworn/unwashed) up for possible trade:

Rampage Wear

Alice Painting Caterpillar

Watch It Grow

I'm looking for Men's 2XL or 3XL shirts with good designs, preferably new.

elohssa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elohssa

I have the following in WL up for trade or sale:
3d Lion

The Television will not be Revolutionized

Loves me (the one on the bottom with 2 hearts)

(thanks for the help Mishy!)
I actually kinda like that one, but by next V-day I will be about 9 months pregnant.

All of them are brand new - never washed or worn. PM me with offers. I will take shirts or PayPal.

mishy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy
elohssa wrote:I have the following in WL up for trade or sale:

And a red shirt with two smiling hearts holding hands. Not sure the name of that one, and if nobody can help me out with the name I can take a picture of it.

All of them are brand new - never washed or worn. PM me with offers.

Here's the link for that shirt (Loves Me, Loves Me Not):
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=4673

mishy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy

I have the following up for trade or sale. PM me with any offers.

Apelad (XL; worn/washed 1-2 time)

Why Can't I Fly Friend(XL)

3D Lion (traded!)

Geek Crest (taken!)

Spring Rebirth (on the left) (2X; Pending trade)

Edit: Apelad and Why Can't I Fly Friend? still available! C'mon, you know you want them! ;)

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel
jcoltrane wrote:I have the following Men's XL shirts (unworn/unwashed) up for possible trade:

Rampage Wear

Watch It Grow

I'm looking for Men's 2XL or 3XL shirts with good designs, preferably new.

This is probably the best random shirt woot bag ever put together! Those are three amazing shirts!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
mhpatel wrote:This is probably the best random shirt woot bag ever put together! Those are three amazing shirts!

I thought so, too.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

jcoltrane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcoltrane

I agree. I just wish that they fit me better. Love the designs, but I need to lose a few pounds so they won't be too snug. Wish I'd gotten them in 2XL instead! Maybe I'll just have to lose the weight. They're just borderline ok right now, but I'm afraid they'll shrink. Do these shrink much?

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
OmniSilence wrote:Just recieved my random shirts, I'm not really into lighter colors and they are a bit snug. Willing to trade or sell them, just drop me a PM. Both unwashed and unworn, I'm open to consideration of any MM shirts... (would LOVE Swim, Little Nessie! Sleeping Problems or Late Halloween Night)

WXL - Why Can't I Fly Friend

MS - When Donuts Fly

man, wish i had gotten the donut instead of finkster

Caligumby

Watch It Grow

I got these three and I am quite happy with all 3 of them.... I still have the 2 I posted above about which i will be more then happy to sell or trade them for something. I am even willing to trade both for one shirt depending on the shirt.

Caligumby

jcoltrane wrote:I agree. I just wish that they fit me better. Love the designs, but I need to lose a few pounds so they won't be too snug. Wish I'd gotten them in 2XL instead! Maybe I'll just have to lose the weight. They're just borderline ok right now, but I'm afraid they'll shrink. Do these shrink much?

Yes, they shrink quite a bit. If you are snug already, odds are you won't fit into them when they are washed. Think of your Woot shirts as a great reward for losing weight. :-)

twincarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twincarma
Caligumby wrote:Yes, they shrink quite a bit. If you are snug already, odds are you won't fit into them when they are washed. Think of your Woot shirts as a great reward for losing weight. :-)

i wash mine in cold water and dont notice them shrinking. Now i know drying takes them down about a whole size

zman1117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zman1117

I have Carpal Tunnelizer and Color Thee Fresh up for trade in Men's Small (MS).

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness

just got my randoms!

all in ws

Walking thru the forest
Crows
and
Fly the Furry Skies

and also from the last trade:
when i was your age
Death Drinks a Mai Tai
Tag

looking for anything really on white or grey shirt..i like:

Alice painting caterpillar
Rampage wear
Herd, what herd?

PM please

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

ablong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ablong

I got my three in today. All are men's medium-sized shirts.

The ones I'd like to trade:

Global Warming Isn’t So Bad

One Eye Finkster

Anybody want to trade something for these? I liked that autumn one and the spring one a lot. It's gotta be a men's medium for a trade, as I am just that size. :P

Thanks.

Elemental52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elemental52
calv33n wrote:up for trade from the newest Random Woot. I like them both so they are only up for a few days.

BOTH ARE MM

Swim, Little Nessie!

Zombie Garden

PM'd

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

Just got my random shirts and I'm trading a WXL Color Thee Fresh (brand new never worn)

I am looking for the following Woots (in size WXL):

Suburban Blitzkrieg
Skullngry
Finding Technicolor
PolarSnugglePhant
Global Warming Isn't so Bad
Spring-ATRON RESUB
Cat-Fu
Late Halloween Night
Pumpkin & Ghost
Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind
Death Drinks a Mai Tai

I will accept any offers though so feel free to send a PM my way if you are really into Color Thee Fresh.

Thank you and rest assured...I am a responsible in exchanging goods. ;) So if you like Color Thee Fresh, just send a PM my way and I'll have your shirt in the mail ASAP.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

Cmosfm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cmosfm

I have "The Shredder" shirt in a 2XL that I'm willing to trade for another shirt in the same size, not too picky, I prefer darker colors but I'll consider anything really. Just REALLY don't like this shirt at all:

xpacificsunwear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xpacificsunwear

I got nobodys child and im satisfied with it

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
xpacificsunwear wrote:I got nobodys child and im satisfied with it

then why are you posting here?

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
Caligumby wrote:Yes, they shrink quite a bit. If you are snug already, odds are you won't fit into them when they are washed. Think of your Woot shirts as a great reward for losing weight. :-)

thing is, i own probably almost thirty [counting one's that were bought from other people, not actual woots], and i haven't noticed any of mine shrinking. i also haven't noticed how the sizes are supposed to run small. i dunno...

southharmondropout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages southharmondropout
sigaru wrote:thing is, i own probably almost thirty [counting one's that were bought from other people, not actual woots], and i haven't noticed any of mine shrinking. i also haven't noticed how the sizes are supposed to run small. i dunno...

I agree completely. I normally wear an XL, but I got a men's large Easter Bear here because I couldn't find it in an MXL and it fits fine.

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

Just coming back to edit this post because I got what I wanted thanks to gambit07

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

kihou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou

(I posted this in the WM thread too)
I have three shirts up for possible trades:

Vandalized Turtle

Fast Food

Zombie Garden

All in WM, looking for other WM or possibly WL, shoot me some offers.

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07
kihou wrote:(I posted this in the WM thread too)

Vandalized Turtle

Fast Food

Zombie Garden

booo I got so excited! : ( if only the vandalized turtle was a MM

kihou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou
gambit07 wrote:booo I got so excited! : ( if only the vandalized turtle was a MM

Sorry
It's too bad I don't have a MM Zombie Garden for the person a couple posts above either

lmarchae

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lmarchae

EDIT: Trying to fix some confusion with old posts-please see my most recent post. Thanks!

"Lightspeed's too slow. We'll have to go straight to...LUDICROUS SPEED!!!"

Individual items: | w: 11 | sh.w: 37 | so.w: 1 | wi.w: 6 |

lmarchae

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lmarchae

EDIT: Both shirts traded.

"Lightspeed's too slow. We'll have to go straight to...LUDICROUS SPEED!!!"

Individual items: | w: 11 | sh.w: 37 | so.w: 1 | wi.w: 6 |

ToddlyBumBum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ToddlyBumBum

Ahh... random shirt package day has come and gone again...
It's like christmas! If my cheap aunt and uncle who think shirts are acceptable christmas gifts were in charge... If only they had known about these shirts though! Then maybe I wouldn't have had to take them off my christmas card list! and pee in their breakfast cereal! Next time they'll know better

SHIRTS I HAVE:

MENS LARGE: Fearsome Foursome, I've often fantasized about having a foursome, but somehow this isn't how I originally pictured it... hopefully it'll help you get a foursome going of your own though ^_~

MENS LARGE: Just Because..., rumor has it all the cool kids are wearing this shirt, and they're making fun of everyone who isn't wearing one... You want to be one of the cool kids, right?

MENS LARGE: Cartons of Death, oh sick irony of ironies! Moments after finalizing a trade for a shirt I wanted, I get my random shirt bag and find it inside! That means I get to pass the savings* on to you!
*there were no savings

MENS LARGE: KTHNKBAI!!!1, definitely something I could wear, as I'm comp sci, but still tradeable for great justice!

MENS XTRA LARGE: Autumn Breeze, I was experimenting with size, and apparently I'm more toned than I thought! Just when scientists predicted my ego could grow no larger! Worn once, washed twice, and will make you look sexy thrice

on to SHIRTS I'M LOOKING FOR in MENS LARGE
Note: I have also been known to pay money for things

-Zombeer
-Death on a Pale White UNICORN!
-Mr. Toast
-Cube One
-Panda Polo (would need to see a pic to show placement, as I recall great issues arising, bad placement would bump it into the following group...)

and last and certainly least, SHIRTS YOU MIGHT TEMPT ME WITH (aka you'll probably have to give multiple or little money for a trade, or I might buy on the cheap side)

-Oh Burned!!!
-PB and Jellyfish
-When Donuts Fly
-llo evolution
-love of money
-Now let me get this straight
-Spring-ATRON R.E.S.U.B.
-Vandalized Turtle
-The Creative Thought Process
-Uh-Oh
-Hot Wings
-BreakfastTopo
-OTHERS PERHAPS, ONLY TIME (and your pm) WILL TELL

WeezTheJuice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WeezTheJuice
ToddlyBumBum wrote:Worn once, washed twice, and will make you look sexy thrice

hahaha, I love your sales pitches.

dpham67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dpham67
kihou wrote:(I posted this in the WM thread too)

Vandalized Turtle

Fast Food

Zombie Garden

pm'd!

gabrielav2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabrielav2001

i have all WS unwashed unworn for trade
Kawai

Tag

USA 2145

Capture of the Puffaluffs

i am open to all WS trade offers but i prefer the less "girly" shirts. PM Please!

meb2f

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meb2f

I've anxiously waited for my randoms, breathlessly - thinking this is way better than X-mas.... every day checking hoping for a box of randoms (unlikely but i can dream) and really, really, really hoping for Herd, what Herd?...
but alas, Santa must have thought i was a boy....from the latest Random, WL unwashed/unworn... pm w/ANY suggestions or i'll be forced to wear them only to the gym... maybe ... carp

The Tycoon of ICE
Panthera
One_Eye_Finksterer

filteauf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages filteauf

copied from my post in men's large thread

I've got these unwashed/unworn (from last 3 random offerings), all mens large.
Loves me not

May Be Subject To Random Searches

removed traded/sold styles, up to date 7/22/08

I'll consider just about anything, the shirts I'm really looking for herd, what herd?, tummy ache, or Take it Back. I'll also consider either M or XL, but prefer L. PM if you have any interest or offers.