astroboygt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astroboygt

Hey! Still got a 2X Decomposition that I wore for an afternoon and determined that I just wasn't digging how it was looking on me. Not looking for anything in particular, so if you got another 2X you want to swap for, let me know!

A dreamer ain't a dreamer unless he wakes up. - Proe

bibliophile8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bibliophile8

MM Zombie Garden - up for trade
MM Teardrop - up for trade

Would really like in MM, MS, or WL:
Herd, What Herd?
Northern Lights
Leaf
Autumn
Grow
Thrive
Pour Le Transport
Decomposition

PM me if interested! I will also consider all trade offers...

mjl9320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjl9320

I still have for trade in men's XL (unwashed/unworn):

Pockets of Spring: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=12086

Animal Hat: http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=4467

I'm not looking for anything in particular as long as it's in men's XL, so if you want one of these please send a message with what you have for trade.

cabbagebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabbagebrain

I've got Lost in Translation in MS that I will consider trades for. The design is very nice, but the cream shirt just doesn't suit me.

PM with any offers, as I'm open to lots of potential trades.

Thanks!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

I have a WXL tycoon of ice and a MS swim little nessie that I would consider trading (since I already have them). Will take WXL, MS or MM in trade. PM with offers please.

edit* the kid informs me she most wants Kawai, so that is my first choice, in any size from WL to MXL. PM with offers, thanks!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

jeezpf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeezpf

Hey, if anyone has a "Ain't No Party" in a M-Large I would be very interested in buying it (can't trade)... just send me a PM (I probably won't see if you reply here). Thanks...

Also, possibly interested in Decomposition in M-Large.

Want:

"Ain't No Party" ML
"Decomposition" ML

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
AttilaTheMom wrote:I have a WXL tycoon of ice and a MS swim little nessie that I would consider trading (since I already have them). Will take WXL, MS or MM in trade. PM with offers please.

edit* the kid informs me she most wants Kawai, so that is my first choice, in any size from WL to MXL. PM with offers, thanks!

PMed

AttilaTheMom

AttilaTheMom wrote:I have a WXL tycoon of ice and a MS swim little nessie that I would consider trading (since I already have them). Will take WXL, MS or MM in trade. PM with offers please.

Nessie is now traded. That leaves a WXL tycoon up for trade. Will take most anything I don't already have.

Jessica425871

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jessica425871
AttilaTheMom wrote:Nessie is now traded. That leaves a WXL tycoon up for trade. Will take most anything I don't already have.

How about a WXL finkster?

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07

Hey everybody! I have some shirts I would like to trade, as well as some shirts I would like to get so I will post them here. First of all, I would be possibly willing to trade the following shirts, all in MM: At Last We Meet..., The Tycoon of ICE, Death on a Pale White Unicorn, Wormhole Republic, Rood En Wit, Rat Rod, and 335 Woolloomoo Way.

Now here are the shirts I would really like to get! Willing to either trade or buy, In either MM or ML: Freebird, Northern Lights Take II, Swim, Little Nessie, Ocean R.E.M., Alice Painting Caterpillar, Vandalized Turtle, Eating Healthy, Shades Of Winter, All Is Calm, Skullngry, and Perpetual Emotion.

Anyway pm me with any offers! All my shirts are either not worn or very lightly worn.

juliehoch5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliehoch5

Hello! I'm kinda new to shirt.woot and very new to the message boards. I really wish I had found this sooner! Anyway, looking though this board I found a bunch of shirts I wish I had been around for when they were sold. I only have Irony in WXL (if my sister decides she doesn't want it) to trade, but I'm willing to pay if anyone wants to sell any of the shirts I want. I would love: Civic Duty Dance, Boston Tea Party, Sliced Bread, and Hello I'm IT in WXL. Thank you for all of your help.

P.S. I tried to sent 2 people a personal message, but I have no idea if I did that right.

gambit07

juliehoch5 wrote:Hello! I'm kinda new to shirt.woot and very new to the message boards. I really wish I had found this sooner! Anyway, looking though this board I found a bunch of shirts I wish I had been around for when they were sold. I only have Irony in WXL (if my sister decides she doesn't want it) to trade, but I'm willing to pay if anyone wants to sell any of the shirts I want. I would love: Civic Duty Dance, Boston Tea Party, Sliced Bread, and Hello I'm IT in WXL. Thank you for all of your help.

P.S. I tried to sent 2 people a personal message, but I have no idea if I did that right.

hah I had the same problem with p.m's when I first started posting here. Just look at the top left of the page and theres a link that says Private Messages with the number you have sent after it. Hope that helps!

AttilaTheMom

Jessica425871 wrote:How about a WXL finkster?

Sorry, I did say almost. ;)

And the kid has taken the tycoon shirt too, so its no longer available anyway.

Jessica425871

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jessica425871
AttilaTheMom wrote:Sorry, I did say almost. ;)

And the kid has taken the tycoon shirt too, so its no longer available anyway.

I understand...I don't even think a bum on the street would take the shirt.

zepsand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zepsand

OK I reallly want WM Quoth the Raven and 3D Lion for trade or buy.

please PM me offers.

For trade, I have WS Do the Math, and WS some polar bear and elephant hugging red shirt

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties

Hey there Large shirt wearers. I just screwed up and ordered the current two for one deal in men's Large instead of XL. Now it's sold out. I'm a dummy. Anyone interested in buying these shirts or trading for XL?

ribbit1122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ribbit1122

Does anyone have a Camisa de los Muertos that they want to sell??? I will take ANY size shirt that someone is willing to sell!

I forgot how to embed the link in the text, but here is the link to the shirt that I am looking for - for those of you that don't know.

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=4094

There is only one FINITE way to spell "deFINITEly."
You will find A RAT when you sepARATe the rat trap.

Kodama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kodama

I have in WXL
Tycoon of Ice

Global Warming [TAKEN]

Seraphim [TAKEN]

I would love Shrimp Buffet, Cat Carrier, Alice Painting Caterpillar, Lady out of the Water, or Nevermore, but I may also entertain other offers. Sizes don't matter that much.

Edit: Thank you to my traders! Go teetrade.org!

gambit07

Hey everybody! I posted earlier but I wanted to reiterate, I have The Tycoon of ICE, Death on a Pale White Unicorn, and a Wormhole Republic, all Mens Medium Unwashed/Unworn that I am really looking to sell. If anybody is interested send me a pm!

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
Kodama wrote:I have in WXL
Tycoon of Ice

Global Warming

Seraphim

I would love Shrimp Buffet, Cat Carrier, Alice Painting Caterpillar, Lady out of the Water, Nevermore, or Sniffing Glue, but I may also entertain other offers. Sizes don't matter that much.

pm'd you

dubdubdub

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dubdubdub

Anyone have a WXL Aaarrrgyle still unworn and unwashed?

My wife wants one for a friend. I would be willing to buy it or trade for it. All I have for trade though is a WXL Canadian Periodic Table.

So if you are a pirate hating Canadian who got the wrong RobGlenn shirt last random shirt sale, please let me know.

Thanks

primaryism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages primaryism

Ladies and gentlemen I am liquidating my woot wardrobe because I'm moving soon and I would like to offer any of these to anyone for $6.66 each, which will cover shipping and PayPal, plus it's the random shirt price which is why I chose it. I'd like to offer them up here first, then to friends, and finally to Goodwill. Cost is totally negotiable because I'm getting rid of them either way so haggle if you must. PM me and stuff. I'll take photos of the actual shirts if requested.

Please Don't Feed the Whateverthatthingis - WM, never worn

Rodent's Revenge - WM, never worn

What Dreams are Made Of - WM, never worn

Cube One - WM - worn once for a photo, washed.

Splorch! - WM - worn and washed a few times

The lobby comes to you - WM - worn and washed once (I look terrible in yellow)

gabrielav2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabrielav2001

i still have TAG and USA 2145 unworn/unwashed in WS up for trade. Please PM

Ismer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ismer

I have:

Irony (opposite of wrinkly) - ML
Carpal Tunnalizer - MXL
Shredder - MXL

Looking for MXL mostly, some ML.

curb1510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curb1510
curb1510 wrote:I PM'd you.

I have the shirt and pm'd you about getting your address.

queentriggerz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages queentriggerz

Looking for a Pocket fishman in mxl?? Are there any out there still that anyone would like to part with??

Will trade for $$..ty

flailsquared

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flailsquared

I now have these for trade, both in WL:

Spring Rebirth

Live Wire

I'm looking for :
Bird powered robot
Cool Breeze
Skull Flower
Northern Lights
Pumpkin and Ghost
Decomposition
The Apathy Monster
Close encounters of the 2-d kind

in WL or MS. If anyone has these and wants something on the current list (or if you just want monies), I'd be more than happy to provide either one.

sparkyodom2005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparkyodom2005

Does anyone have a MM independence=independents shirt they are willing to part with? Will pay $$ :D

gambit07

Anybody have an All is Calm in Mens Medium or Large??? Please pm me if you do! :D

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

Would anyone be interested in trading a ML Wall Pixels for a WXL Wall Pixels?

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

dannymach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dannymach

Picture = http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Buniculi,_BuniculamldDetail.png

MEDIUM (M) Death Has Keen Eyesight.

Brand new never been worn. Up for trade or sell. Contact dannymach@gmail.com

mishy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy

how long must i wait for another random shirt day??? it seems like it has been too long! or maybe my addiction is getting worse ;)

dubdubdub

mishy wrote:how long must i wait for another random shirt day??? it seems like it has been too long! or maybe my addiction is getting worse ;)

The previous two were only 4 weeks apart so using that as a rule (not very good I know) then this next one is at least a few weeks past due.

I too am anxiously awaiting random shirts.

LOTM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOTM

I Really want a MS or MM of the most recent Uneetee Random Shirt, the one with the winged man. PM me if you want to sell or trade it.

neoegg104

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neoegg104

I've got "I Am the Internet" (ML) for anyone who wants to make an offer. : D

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal

I have a shirt that was shipped to me by accident from Tee Fury up for sale

Men's Medium

PedroLagossi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PedroLagossi

In ML I have unworn, unwashed:

Zombie Garden

And the random shirt from Uneetee

PM with offers please.

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko

Looking to purchase Angry Day and When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears, both in MXL. Nothing in particular to trade, although I could probably buy you a new shirt of your choice, if you prefer that to purchase.

Please PM. Thanks!

dubdubdub

PedroLagossi wrote:

And the random shirt from Uneetee

That random shirt from uneetee must not have been to random because the couple of other people I talked to got that same one (I have one also).

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

In the interest of making this WAY less confusing, convoluted, and outright painful, I decided to design a website around t-shirt trading. I hope it will be a useful website for users of shirt.woot and other various shirt sites, especially those with limited printings and/or random offers.

I would greatly appreciate everyone logging into teetrade.org and posting the shirts you have available and the shirts you want in exchange. The website will only be as useful as the number of users willing to take the time to upload their shirts. Feel free to browse around the website, looking at the shirts that others have available and want.

Please contact me via the contact form on the site or via shirt.woot private messaging if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, gripes, etc.

Feel free to use my banner graphic and link it to your shirt catalog, as well.

Thanks and happy trading.