pazhman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pazhman

I have a in xl anyone want to trade

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
klswoot wrote:ELS - Really? It's yours if you want it. It's the least likely one that I'd wear. But, I think my husband will enjoy his!

Awww.. that's sweet. I'll keep it in mind until my shirts arrive. Who knows what I'll get. =)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

tomwelden3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwelden3

Id want in XXL Urban Meltdown

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

I want a WM of the pumpkin pac man. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

nardobolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nardobolo

Just got my three random shirts, and willing to trade...

Specifically looking to trade the Sun Decay (sorry!), but will also trade the Dramatic Jakelope and Autum Breeze if you have some good ones

All are men's medium. Thanks!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
nardobolo wrote:Just got my three random shirts, and willing to trade...
Specifically looking to trade the Sun Decay (sorry!), but will also trade the Dramatic Jakelope and Autum Breeze if you have some good ones

You got great shirts! I LOVED Autumn Breeze. I own it, but wouldn't mind a second copy. Unfortunately, I have only WL and a couple WXL to trade. I might have one of my Taking Flight shirts in a Man's Large however.

No worries. I'm sure there will be people who want the shirts you received. All of the shirts you received were quite popular.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

The amount of ManBoys in the other thread makes me feel a bit ill. But on the plus side, I'm hoping that it just means y'all got the man boys, and I will avoid it.

LOTM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOTM
nardobolo wrote:Just got my three random shirts, and willing to trade...

ooo, hold that autumn breeze for me! i get my randoms this weekend!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
AdderXYU wrote:The amount of ManBoys in the other thread makes me feel a bit ill. But on the plus side, I'm hoping that it just means y'all got the man boys, and I will avoid it.

That was definitely not a shirt I wanted....and we got two of them! But, ELS wants it, so maybe she'll have something good in her shipment. Fingers crossed.

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

Wants: Backyard Brawl, Close Encounters, Concrete Cityscape, Chicago Skyline, Urban Meltdown, Summer To Fall, Suicidal Maple Leaf, Autumn Breeze, Sun Decay

Don't Wants: Sucka, Apelad, Die Or Treat, Follow The Leader (great shirt but I already have it), Skatescape, Jackalope (already have), Man Boy, Oh Well, Die Or Treat, Four Out Of Five Monsters

I don't have mine yet but will be getting 3 of them in MS. I'll post my undesirables then, or anyone can let me know ahead of time if they have one of my wants or are dying for one of my don't wants if I get them. I ended up trading all 3 of my randoms from last time which was half the fun.

rideincircles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rideincircles

I want Oh well, and I am getting three mens smalls, but I prefer mediums. Will post once I get mine.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
rideincircles wrote:I want Oh well, and I am getting three mens smalls, but I prefer mediums. Will post once I get mine.

Let me know what you get. I'll be getting MS too.

Also, I have a Sputnik in MS to trade.. make offers.

[MOD: No advertising please]

eastofme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eastofme

I have a unworn WL in "Shades of Winter." For some reason, woot sent me two. I wear either WM or WL. Anyone wanna trade anything?

blondeprogrammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondeprogrammer

Guess I am the first to get theirs SmartPost? Viva Dallas! <lol>
I got 3 Mens 2X(XXL) Shirts...all in top 5 of ones I did not want -- guess I just proved Murphy's Law! :-) Will trade for Mens XL or 2X.

Bats.

Better pic here:http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Bats!f0vDetail.jpg

Nice Shirt but would scare the nieces so its a no-go for me.

Just let me know.

eyeslikesugar

blondeprogrammer wrote:Guess I am the first to get theirs SmartPost? Viva Dallas! <jejeje>
I got 3 Mens 2X(XXL) Shirts...all in top 5 of ones I did not want -- guess I just proved Murphy's Law! :-) Will trade for Mens XL or 2X.

Man boy.

Dramatic Jackolope

Bats.Better pic here:http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Bats!f0vDetail.jpg

Just let me know.

mmmmmm Man Boy! I'm liking the shirts woot is sending. Please woot.. something good... not the skateboards... anything but the skateboards.

MusicMama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MusicMama

Got -- in WM
4 out of 5 monsters (may be spoken for)
Late Halloween Night
Camisa de los Muertos

Wants -- in WM or MS
Candy Corn Cannibalism
Urban Ice
Pumpkin Pac Man
or anything "girly", or even the screaming Woot monkey

PM or post here if you wanna trade.
While I got really great shirts, they scared the heck out of my 14-year old - so I need to try again.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
blondeprogrammer wrote:Guess I am the first to get theirs SmartPost? Viva Dallas! <jejeje>

Man boy.

Dramatic Jackolope

Bats.Better pic here:http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Bats!f0vDetail.jpg

Just let me know.

When I get my 2X, I'll see if it's something I don't want and you might want in exchange for Man Boy. I wouldn't mind having that one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

jmarino80

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmarino80

would like to buy a "mental notes" men's L or XL

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

Man boy.

Dramatic Jackolope

Bats.Better pic here:

Just let me know.

I might want Jackalope, but I need to see what's coming my way first!

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

hallmj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hallmj

i would like to buy a Camisa de los Muertos in xl if anyone got one and doesn't want it.

edit: also interested in an xl organic light beam.

Chaotsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chaotsu

I've got a 3XL Camisa de los Muertos if anyone is interested.

LOTM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOTM

I just got mine and am willing to trade or sell both.

RTFO in Men's Small

Thumb War in Men's small

Want, in Mens Small or Medium:
Avocado Man, Unitomy, Pencidelic, Circumlocution, Sun Decay, either Puffaluffs, Dramatic Jackalope, Bird Powered Robot, UH-OH, Really want Autumn Breeze, Suicidal maple leaf, Pirate Penguin.

Nardobolo, you want either for your Autumn Breeze or Jackalope?

psbrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psbrett

Just got mine in today. 2 are XL and 1 is L - both mens.

- XL Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind

- L Avocado Man

- XL Summer to Fall

Send me an offer (XL please) and I'll let you know. I'm still undecided on Summer to Fall. I'll add a list of what I might want later.

mustardbased

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mustardbased

Got my randoms today. Willing to trade:

Both men's Ls

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Got my three in today. All medium

- Dramatic Jackalope
- Close Encounter of the 2D Kind
- Perched Among Blossoms

Looking to trade Close Encounter and Dramatic Jackalope

mer

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
jesusbeard wrote:Got my three in today. All medium

- Dramatic Jackalope
- Close Encounter of the 2D Kind
- Perched Among Blossoms

Looking to trade Close Encounter and Dramatic Jackalope

Man, I would love that haul if they were Sm's..

[MOD: No advertising please]

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard
wizard7926 wrote:Man, I would love that haul if they were Sm's..

I'd be happy with it too except for the dramatic shirt i never liked and i already bought close encounter.

mer

calypso71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calypso71

I have a WXL of Late Halloween Night and MM of Avocado Man and Four Out Of Five Monsters Agree that I would like to trade.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

to blondeprogrammer:

SailorButterfly wrote:When I get my 2X, I'll see if it's something I don't want and you might want in exchange for Man Boy. I wouldn't mind having that one.

I got Sun Decay (2X):

Would you rather have that than the Man Boy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah

Random Shirts came today! I got:

- Camisa de los Muertos in M and XL

- GI Metro!!! in XL

- Autumn Breeze in M

- Suicidal Maple Leaf in M

- Lady of Spain, Matadore You in XL

Overall a pretty good haul, I think, especially GI Metro. I am willing to trade any of these, depending on the offer. I mostly want Dragontine's Day, but I'll consider anything that doesn't suck. I also have ton of shirts I've worn, and a few more I haven't that I'd consider trading. Hit me up!

eyeslikesugar

blahmcblah wrote:Random Shirts came today! I got:

- Camisa de los Muertos in M and XL

- GI Metro!!! in XL

- Autumn Breeze in M

- Suicidal Maple Leaf in M

- Lady of Spain, Matadore You in XL

Overall a pretty good haul, I think, especially GI Metro. I am willing to trade any of these, depending on the offer. I mostly want Dragontine's Day, but I'll consider anything that doesn't suck. I also have ton of shirts I've worn, and a few more I haven't that I'd consider trading. Hit me up!

Ooh! I'd like "Lady of Spain" -- the only thing I have to trade however is XL Bird-Powered Robot. I have a Ladies Large Screaming Monkey tee if that's better.

Let me know! =3

eyeslikesugar

Thingys I got (Men's XL):

Bird-Powered Robot - not want.. so much

Autumn Breeze - Yes please!

and Camisa de los Muertos - Awesome! I almost bought this when it got reckoned! =D Glad I didn't.

No man-boy though. /sigh -_- The boyfriend got Uh-oh and gave it to my friend. It'd be nice to have a rare heather-grey woot shirt, but she needs lots more Woots. So, it's cool =) I'd be willing to trade Bird-powered robot if anyone's interested.

However, if you really really want Camisa de los Muertos or Autumn Breeze in a men's XL, let me know what you want to trade. I am a fickle person, and easily distracted. ;) I also have a Ladies Large Screaming Monkey T that I can't wear, if you want to trade a Men's L or XL for it.

wrongidea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrongidea

I have a spare

Camisa de los Muertos
and

Bird-Powered Robot to trade. Both are Men's XL.

I would like Backyard Brawl, Unatomy, or Man-Boy, but I'll consider any offer in Men's L or bigger.

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si

I have several shirts I would like to trade...sized Small to Medium, all unworn. I would take either size (S/M) in return...

Concrete Cityscape - Small

Organic Light Beam - Medium

When Polar Bears Bribe... - Medium. Not a "random" shirt, but Woot sent me an extra when my first one came with a hole in it.

ALSO, I have two unworn SnorgTees from when they did their "random grab bag". Both are sized Small, and (ofcourse) are American Apperal.

I also got a Small Man-Boy from this random woot, but I highly doubt anyone is trying to trade for one...

I'm more into the artsy/landscape type designs over the "cartoon-y" ones, but I'd be open to just about anything... just send a PM to let me know what you have!

Ludnica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ludnica

I have a large pumpkin and ghost (the halloween pacman shirt) in Large size for trade ... I'm looking for L as well...well I don't know what exactly,I like alot of them and I dont like a lot of them if u want the pumpkin and ghost and have another large one just tell me what do u have

Bought so far:

x3

merbill

quality posts: 29 Private Messages merbill

I got my three today - all MS:

Camisa de los Muertos
Concrete Cityscape
Suicidal Maple Leaf

I like (not love) them, and plan to give to my kids, although Camisa may have too many skeletons for them.

Open to offers, either MS or MXXL. Suggested styles: Late Halloween Night, Ghosts, Uh-Oh, Sun Decay, Follow the Leader, Urban Meltdown, Autumn Breeze, Chicago Skyline.

3X Wine Wooters FFL Champion, Commissioner, and Monkey Prize recipient
RPM Tours #2 & #4 Tourista
Wine Century Club Member #919

papacheesy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages papacheesy

Here are mine.
The RTFO is a WM, the other two are mens medium. Anyone wanna trade? PM me.
(For the record, I was hoping for one of the following: Uh-oh, BATS!, Duck Powered Robot, Avocado Man, or that Monster brushing its fangs one. But offer whatever you want)

--alan

tomwelden3

i got 3 good ones in 2XL. Id like to trade Autumn Breeze for a different 2XL. let me know what you have to trade.

tomwelden3

Man boy.

Dramatic Jackolope

Just let me know.

tomwelden3

Man boy.

Dramatic Jackolope

Just let me know.

Id trade you a XXL Autumn Breeze for the XXL Jackolope