Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan

What I got
Ghosts! MM

Looking for MS or MM shirts.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Okay, I'm going to list again just because...

I'm looking for a WM Pumpkin pac man. MS works too if I can't find a WM. I don't have anything to trade at the moment but I'd even be willing to buy it. *wants the pumpkin!*

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal

It wasn't a random, but I also have a cho When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears in Men's Large that I would love to trade for an XL.

qbande

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qbande

ive got a ML 'summer to fall' (sept 29) if anyones interested in a trade. id also trade my ML avocado man if i got something good...i like the design, but i flipping hate brown shirts.

ML 'the puffaluffs', 'pumpkin and ghost' or 'follow the leader' would be first choices.

may also be willing to trade these for good WS shirts for my girlfriend, so toss offers if you have 'em!

canasn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canasn

stark...you have a pm!

But, in case that doesn't work,
I have a MM "more skulls".

I would REALLY like Suicidal Maple Leaf, but am open to anything else as well as long as its MS or MM
Thanks

calypso71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calypso71

I have a WXL of Late Halloween Night and MM of Avocado Man and Four Out Of Five Monsters Agree that I would like to trade. Will take WXL or MM of many designs - let me know.

LOTM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOTM
Apriori wrote:I probably couldn't wear a small, but I'll ask my roommate if it would fit him.

I'm usually a MM, but had to get smalls because they were out of MM, they fit me pretty well...

pg5of16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pg5of16
qbande wrote:ive got a ML 'summer to fall' (sept 29) if anyones interested in a trade. id also trade my ML avocado man if i got something good...i like the design, but i flipping hate brown shirts.

ML 'the puffaluffs', 'pumpkin and ghost' or 'follow the leader' would be first choices.

may also be willing to trade these for good WS shirts for my girlfriend, so toss offers if you have 'em!

Would a Mens XL Pumpkin and Ghost be okay for the Avacado Man?

>[size=5"/>]n[/size]

tbrosati

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbrosati

I have "Late Halloween Night" in MS. wayyy too Gothic for me.

I'm up for any other shirt in MS. pm me!

qbande

pg5of16 wrote:Would a Mens XL Pumpkin and Ghost be okay for the Avacado Man?

unfortunately i am not a big guy, so XL would not fit me. i wish it would, id really like to have that shirt!

Greil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Greil

What is the cheapest company to ship through?
And how much does it cost to ship 1 shirt?

Up for Trade or sale: Ghosts! in ML (For MS,MM, or possibly ML)
Tall Pipes in MS

Looking for any MM/ML

pg5of16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pg5of16
qbande wrote:unfortunately i am not a big guy, so XL would not fit me. i wish it would, id really like to have that shirt!

Maybe you could just eat a couple boxes of Oreos....

>[size=5"/>]n[/size]

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Greil wrote:What is the cheapest company to ship through?

You can get flat rate envelopes at the post office. Shirts shove into those nicely. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

AlexLastName

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlexLastName
qbande wrote:ive got a ML 'summer to fall' (sept 29) if anyones interested in a trade. id also trade my ML avocado man if i got something good...i like the design, but i flipping hate brown shirts.

I've got a ML Follow the Leader that I'd be willing to trade for your Summer of Fall.

bravosix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravosix

I have (one) XL diversity

Looking for another XL. Let me know.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Your best cheap bet would be as follows:

Buy some manila envelopes. This won't be a huge investment for a package, and you'll have them around for any coming trades, as well.

Go to your local post office. Expect about $3 for standard shipping (which is to say, slowest and less reliable), and probably about $5 for Priority, which should be a faster ship and a safer transit.

Prices may very well differ depending on where you're shipping from and to, of course, but that should be a good standard.

MastaHanky

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MastaHanky

I'm looking for "Bats!" in Men's Medium.

I have a Suicidal Maple Leaf, Perched Among Blossoms, or Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind (all in Men's Medium) to trade. Also willing to pay for it if you'd prefer some money to lose in a Nigerian scam.

Rkr4444

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rkr4444

In Mens XL.

I'm willing to trade for pretty much any design I don't have (Except SkateScape) in Mens XL or Mens L or maybe even Mens M.

If you've got a really cool shirt, like Perched Among Blossoms, Suicidal Maple Leaf , or Avacado Man, I'm willing to trade both of these shirts for it

PM me. I'm also willing to trade a few of my numerous used shirts, if anyone is interested (They're not that dirty!).[/quote]

I just got a Men's XL Suicidal Maple Leaf - makes me sad just to type it! Anyhow, I can't seem to PM you! Woot? Dell? Vista? Anyhow, let me know - if you can. Also, I'm new to this, so just tell me how we do the exchange. (Public place, come alone and No funny business! I so much as smell a cop and you'll NEVER see the shirt - hahaha!)

jebarringer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jebarringer

I have:
GI Metro (Men's XL)

Suicidal Maple Leaf (Men's XL)

Willing to listen to offers for Men's XL (particularly Perched Among Blossoms or Shrimp Buffet).

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
pickaxepete wrote:Up for trades:

Pirate Trip (Mens XL)
Bird-Powered Robot (Mens XL)
Autumn Breeze (Mens XL)
ApeLad (Mens XL)

I sent you a PM, but you haven't replied....I'm willing to trade you a Close Encounters for the Autumn Breeze

EDIT: TRADE IN THE WORKS SO CONSIDERED COMPLETED

bravosix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravosix
jebarringer wrote:I have:
GI Metro (Men's XL)

Suicidal Maple Leaf (Men's XL)

Willing to listen to offers for Men's XL (particularly Perched Among Blossoms or Shrimp Buffet).

trade you a diversity XL for a Suicidal Maple Leaf?

RowenaC2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RowenaC2

Here is what I have. Willing to trade all three shirts. Message me and we can wheel and deal.

XL - Sucka - Hate It

WXL - Four Out Of Five Monsters Agree - Okay With It

WXL - Dramatic Jackalope

cmforsythe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmforsythe

I have Camisa de los Muertos, Summer To Fall, Autumn Breeze in Mens 2XL

Azninvasion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azninvasion

I've done a tshirt swap before, it only cost $1.65 to send via first class mail at the post office (i used a padded envelope). It should never cost more than $2 to send something so lightweight coast to coast.

Woot Charter Member #1542

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
cmforsythe wrote:I have Camisa de los Muertos, Summer To Fall, Autumn Breeze in Mens 2XL

how do you feel about bats? Good enough to wear them on your chest in trade for Summer to Fall?

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

I received men's large of:

ApeLad, Backyard Brawl, More Skulls

Loved and hoped for More Skulls, but loath Apelad...Backyard Brawl is OK.

Not sure if these are in the span, but willing to trade Apelad and/or Backyard Brawl for any of the following:

Go Rock, Beat Paper in MXL
Autumn Breeze in ML
Four Out of Five Monsters Agree in WS
Ain't No Party Like a Boston Tea Party in ML
Dragontine's Day in ML

Message me...I'll try to keep an eye out to see what ya'll have and want also.

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41
pg5of16 wrote:Do you mind if the Puffs are XL? And worn? Long shot, I know...

Thanks but I can't wear an XL

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
ambergreen wrote:I received men's large of:

ApeLad, Backyard Brawl, More Skulls

Loved and hoped for More Skulls, but loath Apelad...Backyard Brawl is OK.

Not sure if these are in the span, but willing to trade Apelad and/or Backyard Brawl for any of the following:

Go Rock, Beat Paper in MXL
Autumn Breeze in ML
Four Out of Five Monsters Agree in WS
Ain't No Party Like a Boston Tea Party in ML
Dragontine's Day in ML

Message me...I'll try to keep an eye out to see what ya'll have and want also.

I'll still buy Backyard Brawl from you. =)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

trhanke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trhanke
cmforsythe wrote:I have Camisa de los Muertos, Summer To Fall, Autumn Breeze in Mens 2XL

I've looking to trade a Dramatic Jackalope and an Oh Well in 2X. Interested in either of those for Camisa de los Muertos?

Plexchan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Plexchan

I have a MM More Skulls that I'm looking to trade...
I want to try to keep it to MM or Ladies' Large sizes, no shirts with skulls/skeletons, pretty please.
(If anyone happens to have a dramatic Jackalope and is willing to part with it, I'll be forever grateful)

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41
LOTM wrote:Would you be interested in selling the Avacado one?

Perhaps, but right now I'd greatly prefer another shirt, unless you're offering a high amount ;)

jebarringer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jebarringer
bravosix wrote:trade you a diversity XL for a Suicidal Maple Leaf?

No thanks. The Diversity shirt doesn't strike me as something I'm particularly interested in.

Ludnica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ludnica
Ludnica wrote:I have a large pumpkin and ghost (the halloween pacman shirt) in Large size for trade ... I'm looking for L as well...well I don't know what exactly,I like alot of them and I dont like a lot of them if u want the pumpkin and ghost and have another large one just tell me what do u have

ok,so for now I don't want the bats shirt,sawlitude,any autumn shirt.. I still have mine for trade though! If u have a Large shirt for trade and want the pumpkin and ghost please feel free to send me a PM!

Bought so far:

x3

amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amach06

I have 2 MS. I have Circumlocution and Concrete City Scape.
I am open to trades but only in MS.

Well there is always next year....

LOTM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOTM
amach06 wrote:I have 2 MS. I have Circumlocution and Concrete City Scape.
I am open to trades but only in MS.

How about Thumb War or RTFO? i'd love circumlocution.

qbande

for shipping these just tape up your Woot bag (that they came in) and tape a new label on it.

amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amach06
LOTM wrote:How about Thumb War or RTFO? i'd love circumlocution.

No Thumb War but i am going to consider RFTO. Let you know later.

Well there is always next year....

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
RowenaC2 wrote:Here is what I have. Willing to trade all three shirts. Message me and we can wheel and deal.

XL - Sucka - Hate It

WXL - Four Out Of Five Monsters Agree - Okay With It

WXL - Dramatic Jackalope

PM sent

psbrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psbrett

Since some people are reposting, here's a reminder of what I've got. All of these are unworn, unwashed.

These two are MXL.

This is ML. AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

I'm looking for MXL. It's first come - first serve*. I like Summer to Fall but if someone is dying to have it or offers something I like more, I'll trade.

PM me with offers.

* Wrongidea offered me MXL of either Camisa de los Muertos or Bird-Powered Robot for my Close Encounters of 2D (MXL) but I'm looking to set up a three person trade since I don't really want those shirts. So if you interested in either of those two, let me know and we can set it up. Otherwise, I'll honor this trade first and have one of those to trade.

jebskis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jebskis

I have this in mens large. I am pretty much looking for anything else because I'm not a big fan of this one. Let me know if you are interested.