snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal

How are people doing your trades? Does one person send the shirt first or is it done completely on faith and you both send them to each other at the same time and pray you are both trustworthy?

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

I'm still looking for Lady of Spain, Matadore you in either WL, WXL or MM. ML at the outside. I have for trade MM Concrete Cityscape or XL Bushido or WL Suicidal maple leaf or I'll buy it from you. I also have an unworn 2X dragontines day I could be persuaded to trade. Thanks.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

this is men's medium. i'd take almost anything else but suicidal maple leaf & close encounters of the 2d kind which are the other 2 i got. if you like this size or even if you have a different size of something, let me know...ok, unless maybe you have manboy! ;)

i'd really dig a GI Metro

snarkygal

Azninvasion wrote:I've done a tshirt swap before, it only cost $1.65 to send via first class mail at the post office (i used a padded envelope). It should never cost more than $2 to send something so lightweight coast to coast.

How did you work it? Do you both ship at the same time or does one send it and once received, the other sends theirs?

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

i've done a couple and we just sent simultaneously. Seems the community is enough accountability for me. *shrug*

LOTM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOTM
brizz wrote:i've done a couple and we just sent simultaneously. Seems the community is enough accountability for me. *shrug*

For safety, you could always pay each other $10 through paypal to ensure that if the other person backs out, you at least got payed. don't ship until you get payed, and if the other guy doesn't ship, you can dispute it though paypal.

sh4ne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sh4ne

*sold

=)

qbande

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qbande

figured id throw this out there - if anyone has a 'dragontines day' in WS and doesnt want/like it i would love to buy it!
i ordered one, it got lost, theyd reprint it, it got reckoned, and i lost out.

Azninvasion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azninvasion
snarkygal wrote:How did you work it? Do you both ship at the same time or does one send it and once received, the other sends theirs?

pretty much you just ship them at the same time. trust your fellow wooters!

Woot Charter Member #1542

snarkygal

Azninvasion wrote:pretty much you just ship them at the same time. trust your fellow wooters!

Thanks everybody for the replies..my trade is being completed. I'm shipping my shirt out tomorrow.

Greil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Greil

Is anyone interested in a
ML?

Up for Trade or sale: Ghosts! in ML (For MS,MM, or possibly ML)
Tall Pipes in MS

Looking for any MM/ML

Lummeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lummeh

GI Metro Men's Small. I am willing to trade (or sell if it comes down to it) for almost any shirt(though Candy Corn Cannibalism does appetize) size Men's Small or Medium preferable.

ghostsushi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghostsushi

Hey, would you trade Late Halloween Night in MM for your shirt?

KaylaJ wrote:

this is men's medium. i'd take almost anything else but suicidal maple leaf & close encounters of the 2d kind which are the other 2 i got. if you like this size or even if you have a different size of something, let me know...ok, unless maybe you have manboy! ;)

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
Lummeh wrote:

GI Metro Men's Small. I am willing to trade (or sell if it comes down to it) for almost any shirt(though Candy Corn Cannibalism does appetize) size Men's Small or Medium preferable.

Suicidal Maple Leaf or More Skulls in S?

[MOD: No advertising please]

nineblindmice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nineblindmice
KaylaJ wrote:

Interested in a mens medium fire swallower?

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
Lummeh wrote:GI Metro Men's Small.

PMed again.

[MOD: No advertising please]

4Korean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4Korean

Up for trade(Mens Medium):

Suicidal Maple Leaf

Camisa de los Muerto

Looking for(Mens Medium, Mens Small):

RTFO, Autumn Breeze, Circumlocution, Perched Among Blossoms.

Apriori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Apriori
4Korean wrote:Up for trade(Mens Medium):

Suicidal Maple Leaf

Camisa de los Muerto

Looking for(Mens Medium, Mens Small):

RTFO, Autumn Breeze, Circumlocution, Perched Among Blossoms.

PM'd you.

Starburn1096

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Starburn1096

I have Lady of Spain in WS, and Summer to Fall in MS, and am looking to trade either or both. There are lots of other shirts I like, so I'm willing to consider almost any trade offers (well, except maybe man-boy. not a fan of that one.)

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
eyeslikesugar wrote:I'll still buy Backyard Brawl from you. =)

I found a home for Brawl...figured I'll keep the ApeLad. Creeps me out, but I have a use for it.

Thanks

Starburn1096

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Starburn1096
Lummeh wrote:

PM Sent

cmforsythe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmforsythe

One Down Two to Go.... Summer To Fall, Autumn Breeze in Mens 2XL.
Will make trades for Mens 2XL or XL

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

I finally got mine: Man-Boy, Suicidal Maple Leaf, and Concrete Cityscape all in MS. I'd really like to trade the Man-Boy. If you have any of the following that you want to trade you can PM me: Backyard Brawl, Close Encounters, Concrete Cityscape, Chicago Skyline, Urban Meltdown, Summer To Fall, Autumn Breeze, Sun Decay. I'll trade Man-Boy for any of those but will be a bit more selective with the other two.
Thanks!

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax

I'll put it out there again, but I'm pretty sure I'm out of luck. Anybody interested in Apelad or Man-Boy in WXL? Let me know what you've got in WXL or MS if you want to trade. Thanks!

amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amach06
Starburn1096 wrote:I have Lady of Spain in WS, and Summer to Fall in MS, and am looking to trade either or both. There are lots of other shirts I like, so I'm willing to consider almost any trade offers (well, except maybe man-boy. not a fan of that one.)

i would love Summer to Fall in MS.

Well there is always next year....

kittikat87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittikat87

Hi, I have a Summer to Fall in WM which I already have.

Please let me know if there's something you have that you'd be interested in trading. Anything in WM would be great. Thanks!

timevespa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timevespa

Apparently, I confused myself with the description on the Random Shirt deal. I thought I was getting 3 shirts for $6.66 when I ordered "one". I feel like a fool, but oh well.

Anyone interested in a WM Thumb War? I'll take WM, WL, or MS. Also have a WM Late Halloween Night available. Post or PM any offers.

Speaking of offers, anyone looking to sell their Random shirts? I really wanted a few shirts from this Random batch.

Woots: 4
Woot Monkeys: 3
Shirt.Woots: 19
Woot-Offs: 2
Woot-Off Lights: 2.75 - only one light spins without squealing
Bags of Carbon: 0

aeifler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aeifler

Ok, time to try a different tack:

I have a Men's Large Autumn Breeze

I'm willing to trade it for a used/worn Men's Large woot shirt (no damage please). Make me an offer over PM.

Edit: Trade has been made, thanks.

4Korean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4Korean

One down, one to go...

Up for trade:

Suicidal Maple Leaf (Mens Medium)

Looking for:
RTFO(Mens Medium, or Small)

I'm sure there's someone out there who hates white. I loves white. >.>

gatorrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gatorrock
cmforsythe wrote:One Down Two to Go.... Summer To Fall, Autumn Breeze in Mens 2XL.
Will make trades for Mens 2XL or XL

Hey I'm interested in the Autum breeze, I have in 2XL:

Bird powered robot
Panadelic
Concrete Cityscape

let me know

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

I got a 3x Let it Grow (tgentry's upside down tree in my sig) as a gift today but already have it, so would like to trade it for another 3x or 2x if it's an older one....i really want the Jackalope shirt, or Sigh of Relief (kicking myself for not getting that one)...other random possibilities:

Camisa de los Muertos
Die Or Treat
Lady of Spain
Uh-Oh

or hell....anything else just offer. I still have a 3x Take it Back (the circuit usa shirt) i'd trade as well.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
snarkygal wrote:Thanks everybody for the replies..my trade is being completed. I'm shipping my shirt out tomorrow.

Great. I would say trust them as well - have had a great trade here before.

Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan
KaylaJ wrote:

Would you want Ghosts! mm?

lesi3017

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lesi3017
kittikat87 wrote:Hi, I have a Summer to Fall in WM which I already have.

Please let me know if there's something you have that you'd be interested in trading. Anything in WM would be great. Thanks!

PM sent.

larsonyo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages larsonyo

I have an extra Men's Medium of Autumn Breeze that I received as my random shirt (had already purchased one previously) that I am willing to trade...

Would need a Men's Medium in exchange...

ghostsushi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghostsushi
larsonyo wrote:I have an extra Men's Medium of Autumn Breeze that I received as my random shirt (had already purchased one previously) that I am willing to trade...

Would need a Men's Medium in exchange...

PMd

socalryane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socalryane

I have BreakfasTopo in a mens medium. If anyone is interested in a trade for the same size let me know.

toethumbs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toethumbs

Hi everyone! I've got a GI Metro in WM, a Suicidal Maple Leaf in MS, and a Four out of Five Monsters Agree in MS. Looking for more MS shirts, hopefully a Lady of Spain, Sputnik, Sucka, or RTFO, but open to others as well. Also willing to sell outright if you prefer.

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

Updated list here

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 24 | k.w ~ 1 |

guitaryan6969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guitaryan6969

if anyone is wanting to sell there mens medium t-shirts hit me up! *giggles* Im a poor college kid, with shiny teeph...

, , ,