ThunderThighs


quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:heehee.....and in the mornin - sheez - sayin gmorning to all of them wears me out!


No wonder you're always running late!

◄••• Click • • • Or Click here •••► How to Play

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Well, this is more Friday night yakkin' than I'm accustomed to . . . see y'all later . . .



ttfn

please come back soon

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Well, this is more Friday night yakkin' than I'm accustomed to . . . see y'all later . . .

Gnite Az.

◄••• Click • • • Or Click here •••► How to Play

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin AZ

got that there paintroller all tuned up?

I'd love to help ya but I gotsta be to work at 10.....sorry



no, really...I'm sorry! I love to paint!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:mornin AZ

got that there paintroller all tuned up?

I'd love to help ya but I gotsta be to work at 10.....sorry



no, really...I'm sorry! I love to paint!



Mornin', Lynn . . . gettin' ready to hit the shower and head to Lowe's . . . gotta pick up more paint before I start . . . sometime this morning . . . or so . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Mornin', Lynn . . . gettin' ready to hit the shower and head to Lowe's . . . gotta pick up more paint before I start . . . sometime this morning . . . or so . . .



I love Lowes.....much better than Home Depot

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:I love Lowes.....much better than Home Depot



I use to believe otherwise . . . I still think, though, that Home Depot's prices are a bit better . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I use to believe otherwise . . . I still think, though, that Home Depot's prices are a bit better . . .



hmmm...could be

altho my Lowes and Home Depot are right across the road from each other, so maybe they keep their prices competetive

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:hmmm...could be

altho my Lowes and Home Depot are right across the road from each other, so maybe they keep their prices competetive




Same here . . . Lowe's parking lot is easier to get in and out.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Same here . . . Lowe's parking lot is easier to get in and out.



true here too - Lowes is on its own connector road...aptly named "Lowes Drive"

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:true here too - Lowes is on its own connector road...aptly named "Lowes Drive"



Yeah . . . Lowe's has five ways to enter/exit; HD only two . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Yeah . . . Lowe's has five ways to enter/exit; HD only two . . .



so is this a big painting day or is it just touching up the area you repaired last week?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:so is this a big painting day or is it just touching up the area you repaired last week?



One of the big walls ~ 350 sq/ft +/-

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:One of the big walls ~ 350 sq/ft +/-



eek

that's a lotta rollin!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:eek

that's a lotta rollin!



And most from a ladder!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:And most from a ladder!



ya need stilts

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:ya need stilts



I'd kill myself!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I'd kill myself!



esp if ya were interspersin yer paintin with MGD breaks

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx

morning Lynn and AZ


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
czardastx wrote:morning Lynn and AZ



hey there!

look what the cat dragged in!

mornin czar! hows thangs?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
czardastx wrote:morning Lynn and AZ



Hiya, czar!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:esp if ya were interspersin yer paintin with MGD breaks




Nope, no beers til I'm done.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
Lynnzoi wrote:hey there!

look what the cat dragged in!

mornin czar! hows thangs?



Things are good. We are up to 10 now. Well I have one, czarina has 9.

How are you?


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Nope, no beers til I'm done.



oh what a good boy you are!

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
AZGman wrote:Nope, no beers til I'm done.


I'll trade you. I'll paint your wall, you help put the roof on my dad's house.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
czardastx wrote:Things are good. We are up to 10 now. Well I have one, czarina has 9.

How are you?



good

I'm back to 8 kitties, from 10 - had 2 fosters that I recently placed

gittin ready fer Sat breakfast?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
czardastx wrote:I'll trade you. I'll paint your wall, you help put the roof on my dad's house.




I'm a better roofer than painter . . . yer on!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
Lynnzoi wrote:good

I'm back to 8 kitties, from 10 - had 2 fosters that I recently placed

gittin ready fer Sat breakfast?



Yes. Will hit the road in about 15 - 20 minutes. Thought I'd come here, knew I'd catch at least one or two early morning chatters, AZ being one of them. Glad that you are the other. Haven't talked to you in forever and a day.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
czardastx wrote:Yes. Will hit the road in about 15 - 20 minutes. Thought I'd come here, knew I'd catch at least one or two early morning chatters, AZ being one of them. Glad that you are the other. Haven't talked to you in forever and a day.



am glad ya stopped in! I don't work Fri overnights anymore, altho I do work the occasional shift - today 10-6 being one of them.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
czardastx wrote:Yes. Will hit the road in about 15 - 20 minutes. Thought I'd come here, knew I'd catch at least one or two early morning chatters, AZ being one of them. Glad that you are the other. Haven't talked to you in forever and a day.



That's funny . . . she's been talkin' forever and a day!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
AZGman wrote:I'm a better roofer than painter . . . yer on!!



We stripped the old shingles last week, I was miserable that weekend. I've got to go back either today or tomorrow and finish cleaning all those shingles from the yard and get them in the dumpster.

I am not a roofer.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:That's funny . . . she's been talkin' forever and a day!!!



excuse me, mister >40000 post count??

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:am glad ya stopped in! . . .



Me, too!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
czardastx wrote:We stripped the old shingles last week, I was miserable that weekend. I've got to go back either today or tomorrow and finish cleaning all those shingles from the yard and get them in the dumpster.

I am not a roofer.



How many layers did ya remove?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
czardastx wrote:We stripped the old shingles last week, I was miserable that weekend. I've got to go back either today or tomorrow and finish cleaning all those shingles from the yard and get them in the dumpster.

I am not a roofer.



ick

but hey - better shingle-pickin than shit-pickin!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:excuse me, mister >40000 post count??



Huh? I don't get it.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

czardastx


quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
Lynnzoi wrote:am glad ya stopped in! I don't work Fri overnights anymore, altho I do work the occasional shift - today 10-6 being one of them.



Not working Friday overnight is a good thing. Now you can go out and have a good time on a Fri. night.

What else has been going on in your life?


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Huh? I don't get it.



just sayin that you sez I been talkin forever and a day - I'm a newb compared to some

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:ick

but hey - better shingle-pickin than shit-pickin!



Ugh . . . don't remind me . . . I used to muck out stalls . . . for $1.75/hr.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:just sayin that you sez I been talkin forever and a day - I'm a newb compared to some




Uhm . . . I got it . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.