AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:git yer hair snipped yet?



No; I'm painting . . .

edit: Top roller

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

How'd the claw snippin' go? Any battle scars?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

WooHOOOooooo . . . finally broke $5000 on computer Sotitaire!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:No; I'm painting . . .

edit: Top roller


yeesh

that ain't no way to relax

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:How'd the claw snippin' go? Any battle scars?



nah - these are all pretty good critters

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:WooHOOOooooo . . . finally broke $5000 on computer Sotitaire!!!



yay!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:yay!



I need a sammich . . . brb

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I need a sammich . . . brb



just went to the door to see if Mo wants to come in yet....big damn dumb reddog has been sittin out in the snow for about a half-hour

and no - he wants to play games at the door...so it is now closed and he can continue to collect snow

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

and back . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:just went to the door to see if Mo wants to come in yet....big damn dumb reddog has been sittin out in the snow for about a half-hour

and no - he wants to play games at the door...so it is now closed and he can continue to collect snow



silly critter!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:and back . . .



I stopped at Dunkin Donuts while I was out and got some cocoa and a toasted bagel and some lil tater tots things.....and I feel like they are all doing battle in the pit of my stomach

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

ahh...the abominable snowdog has entered the building

twit

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:I stopped at Dunkin Donuts while I was out and got some cocoa and a toasted bagel and some lil tater tots things.....and I feel like they are all doing battle in the pit of my stomach



I'd blame the li'l tater tot things . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:ahh...the abominable snowdog has entered the building

twit



Does he bark to let ya know he's ready?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I'd blame the li'l tater tot things . . .



me too

ya know, new item on the menu....only 99 cents...just hadda try 'em

they were kinda tasty - herbed, not bland

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Does he bark to let ya know he's ready?



no....I just check at the back door from time to time and see where he is. If hes on the porch then I know he's ready to come in. usually.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:me too

ya know, new item on the menu....only 99 cents...just hadda try 'em

they were kinda tasty - herbed, not bland



Then it's the bagel's fault . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Then it's the bagel's fault . . .



yep...toasted multi-grain with a bit of butter....gotta be the culprit

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:yep...toasted multi-grain with a bit of butter....gotta be the culprit



I'd never blame the coffee . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I'd never blame the coffee . . .



wasn't coffee...was cocoa

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi, peoples.
I've become addicted to McD's iced coffee, the regular. And I've always despised cold coffee, but for some reason.... Husband's talking about buying McD stock.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:wasn't coffee...was cocoa



. . . or the cocoa . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:Hi, peoples.
I've become addicted to McD's iced coffee, the regular. And I've always despised cold coffee, but for some reason.... Husband's talking about buying McD stock.



heya Poof

I ain't much fer iced coffee......but ain't tried McD's

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:. . . or the cocoa . . .



maybe its the second day of this headache that is getting worse instead of better....turnin into a migraine mebbe

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Hi, peoples.
I've become addicted to McD's iced coffee, the regular. And I've always despised cold coffee, but for some reason.... Husband's talking about buying McD stock.



Hi, poof . . . still don't care much for iced coffee.

McD is s'pose to be a good investment. I read recently that the company's purpose is not about hamburgers any more - it's about real estate . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:maybe its the second day of this headache that is getting worse instead of better....turnin into a migraine mebbe



bummer!! But please . . . keep it yourgraine!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:heya Poof

I ain't much fer iced coffee......but ain't tried McD's



I don't like carbonated stuff and was tired of water. Most of the iced tea you get any more is just colored water, too. Most juices are too sweet. So I was drinking tomato juice and milk. Really needed something else. I wish I could find bottled stuff that was as good.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:bummer!! But please . . . keep it yourgraine!!



yeah, headaches are selfish that way..if only I could share it

I figured it was just the weather causin issues....lotta crap goin on up here..snowing like hell for the past 3 hours.....

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:yeah, headaches are selfish that way..if only I could share it

I figured it was just the weather causin issues....lotta crap goin on up here..snowing like hell for the past 3 hours.....



Well, I hope it gets better instead of worse - headache-wise . . .


And on that note, back to painting . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Well, I hope it gets better before it gets worse - headache-wise . . .


And on that note, back to painting . . .



gee, have fun!

I think I'm gonna go lay down and see if I can stop the stomach wars....later kidds

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:gee, have fun!

I think I'm gonna go lay down and see if I can stop the stomach wars....later kidds



Good luck.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Another break . . . I am so tired of going up and down a 20' ladder . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Another break . . . I am so tired of going up and down a 20' ladder . . .


Now you know, no more 20 foot ceilings.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Now you know, no more 20 foot ceilings.



We promised ourselves when we decided to paint that room that we'd hire a painter . . . but now, it was decided that I could do it . . . I didn't get to vote . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:We promised ourselves when we decided to paint that room that we'd hire a painter . . . but now, it was decided that I could do it . . . I didn't get to vote . . .



I don't think I would have voted, I'd have reached for the Yellow Pages.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:I don't think I would have voted, I'd have reached for the Yellow Pages.



I wanted to . . .


. . . but, I'm done for the day. Got all the high stuff and cutting in done. Managed to paint around the drapes w/o getting any paint on 'em - I couldn't have gotten them down by myself anyway - only thing left is the rolling. That'll take less than an hour . . .


Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I wanted to . . .


. . . but, I'm done for the day. Got all the high stuff and cutting in done. Managed to paint around the drapes w/o getting any paint on 'em - I couldn't have gotten them down by myself anyway - only thing left is the rolling. That'll take less than an hour . . .



sheez....and I thought you were gonna have some 'me-time' today

how silly of me to think that

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked

Wish i was a little chattier......

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
Uncorked wrote:Wish i was a little chattier......



heya Unc

chatty is in the eye (mouth?) of the beholder

hows things?

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
Lynnzoi wrote:heya Unc

chatty is in the eye (mouth?) of the beholder

hows things?


Gettin' colder....and windier...you know the feeling
Work is very busy this month, I guess people are more prone to illness in February.
Life is good except for getting youngest son to be successful in college....oh well, can't have it all...

Domestic Zymologist since 1980