AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:Can I use that next time Orc accuses me of burning too many fires?

Sorry Gman, looks like I am going to invade for a bit too.

Don't worry about it . . . the more the merrier . . .

edit: Top nexus

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

has the name of this thread always ended with "transfer termional to PWA?" Because I always stopped reading at Yammer Time.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:has the name of this thread always ended with "transfer termional to PWA?" Because I always stopped reading at Yammer Time.

No, PWA is a foreign country, and we've invaded the country Yammer. Soon, the political powers here will deport us

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:No, PWA is a foreign country, and we've invaded the country Yammer. Soon, the political powers here will deport us

I usually was in the "stop procrastinating" PWA group. Now that that's gone, I'm a PW Nomad searching for a place to post.

AZGman

SkekTek wrote:No, PWA is a foreign country, and we've invaded the country Yammer. Soon, the political powers here will deport us

Untrue . . . Yammer has always had an open borders policy.

SkekTek

AZGman wrote:Untrue . . . Yammer has always had an open borders policy.

Well, it's nice to go somewhere new, I will say.

kenney9226

Can I pretend to be a conscientious objector?

AZGman

kenney9226 wrote:Can I pretend to be a conscientious objector?

Pretense? Why?

AZGman

SkekTek wrote:Well, it's nice to go somewhere new, I will say.

Perhaps you'll remember this sentiment after cruzer initiates the new PWA . . .

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Perhaps you'll remember this sentiment after cruzer initiates the new PWA . . .

ya know the only reason I joined PWA over anywhere else is because they were the only ones chatting at night. I have nothing against yammer at all, I just have trouble keeping up with PWA.

Thanks for welcoming all us refugees GMan. It's really nice here.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek

AZGman wrote:Perhaps you'll remember this sentiment after cruzer initiates the new PWA . . .

I certainly will.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

AZ, is the overtime over since the report was sent to Mr. Big?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:AZ, is the overtime over since the report was sent to Mr. Big?

Nope . . . another one tomorrow . . . and every day day 'til he says stop . . .

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Nope . . . another one tomorrow . . . and every day day 'til he says stop . . .

Yuck! Reports are miserable.

Edit: Do you see the reason in it or is it busy work?

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Yuck! Reports are miserable.

Edit: Do you see the reason in it or is it busy work?

My efforts have purpose.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy. Busy afternoon here. Throat is still hurting but not as much. Now something has settled in my throat because I have a deep husky voice -- Suzanne Pleshette voice is what I always called it.

I'm tired. Pizza night tonight. Son didn't object. Go figure.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Howdy. Busy afternoon here. Throat is still hurting but not as much. Now something has settled in my throat because I have a deep husky voice -- Suzanne Pleshette voice is what I always called it.

You mean he didn't ask for pork chops and Brussels sprouts instead?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:You mean he didn't ask for pork chops and Brussels sprouts instead?

I know. I was floored. I mean a teen and pizza? I never would have guessed.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Howdy. Busy afternoon here. Throat is still hurting but not as much. Now something has settled in my throat because I have a deep husky voice -- Suzanne Pleshette voice is what I always called it.

Good afternoon folks!
Daj, I hope you didn't get the strep I had a couple of weeks ago. It was nasty! Interesting bird you have there. I didn't know one could do a horizontal projectile poop so forcefully!

pooflady

daj59 wrote:I know. I was floored. I mean a teen and pizza? I never would have guessed.

Snowy and icy, I'm making chili. And definitely not Cincinnati chili.

SkekTek

zea3 wrote:Good afternoon folks!
Daj, I hope you didn't get the strep I had a couple of weeks ago. It was nasty! Interesting bird you have there. I didn't know one could do a horizontal projectile poop so forcefully!

Hi Daj. I think I got what you had. Actually, it's fever and general malaise. Fun. Had a light dinner, but everyone else had square cheese pizza (kids), and porkchops, noodles and carrots for the adults (I tried a bit).

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:Hi Daj. I think I got what you had. Actually, it's fever and general malaise. Fun. Had a light dinner, but everyone else had square cheese pizza (kids), and porkchops, noodles and carrots for the adults (I tried a bit).

Prof Tek,
I always like a little malaise on my BLT.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

As long as we don't do any of that LP stuff.

Just drove home on some slippery roads (safely) and stopped to cast my ballot. I was smart enough to go potty BEFORE I got on the roads so no slipping and falling on my buttocks while running to the bathroom tonight!

edit: Gman, are you buying us all a round tonight?

SkekTek

no1 wrote:Prof Tek,
I always like a little malaise on my BLT.

I got a jar I can give you...

There's a storm a'brewing... Woot supposedly is busy writing descriptions (WootOff alert!), and the rejector in shirt.woot is going to visit soon and The Last Great Culling will commence. Wonder who'll get offed.

krapposelli

SkekTek wrote:I got a jar I can give you...

There's a storm a'brewing... Woot supposedly is busy writing descriptions (WootOff alert!), and the rejector in shirt.woot is going to visit soon and The Last Great Culling will commence. Wonder who'll get offed.

I"m sure your fish is safe.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote: . . .
edit: Gman, are you buying us all a round tonight?

uhm . . . Why?

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:uhm . . . Why?

Uhm. I dunno. Thought maybe we were having a good time and we'd have some drinks. No biggie. I'll buy a round, but I seemed to have killed th thread. Cheers.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Uhm. I dunno. Thought maybe we were having a good time and we'd have some drinks. No biggie. I'll buy a round, but I seemed to have killed th thread. Cheers.

<snerk>

AZGman

G'night . . . hope cruzer saves the day . . .

See y'all tomorrow, or there about . . .

SkekTek

krapposelli wrote:I"m sure your fish is safe.

I am pretty sure too. But there are a lot that will drop (big question is superspryte's sand castle).

SkekTek

AZGman wrote:G'night . . . hope cruzer saves the day . . .

Night Gman... thanks for letting us visit!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Goodnight, Gman.

"PWA: A little better all the time (It can't get more worse)"

Here's to hoping the next phase of PWA sees less tragedy and more triumph for everyone.

krapposelli

SkekTek wrote:I am pretty sure too. But there are a lot that will drop (big question is superspryte's sand castle).

looks like the post-its are being called out also

SkekTek

krapposelli wrote:looks like the post-its are being called out also

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Although I've had a nice, pleasant derby, some folks are being really tormented. To me, it's different than the pushpin from a previous derby, but you never can know.

krapposelli

SkekTek wrote:Yeah, it's kinda sad. Although I've had a nice, pleasant derby, some folks are being really tormented. To me, it's different than the pushpin from a previous derby, but you never can know.

Yes, you and your fish have been relatively unscathed - mostly because it's a great design and completely on-topic. But I'm sure someone could dig up a picture of a fish in a pocket if they really, really searched. Personally, I just don't have the time to spend that much energy squashing other peoples' hopes and dreams. Have you even left the fog this derby? I'm pretty sure you're going to be 1st or 2nd - and it might be the first shirt I've purchased. Just kinda concerned the leak will look like boob sweat.

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

G'night AZG. Sorry I missed you.

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
krapposelli wrote:Yes, you and your fish have been relatively unscathed - mostly because it's a great design and completely on-topic. But I'm sure someone could dig up a picture of a fish in a pocket if they really, really searched. Personally, I just don't have the time to spend that much energy squashing other peoples' hopes and dreams. Have you even left the fog this derby? I'm pretty sure you're going to be 1st or 2nd - and it might be the first shirt I've purchased. Just kinda concerned the leak will look like boob sweat.

Evenin', all.

I like the fish shirt, too. I didn't even think of any misinterpretation until I read your post!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
krapposelli wrote:Yes, you and your fish have been relatively unscathed - mostly because it's a great design and completely on-topic. But I'm sure someone could dig up a picture of a fish in a pocket if they really, really searched. Personally, I just don't have the time to spend that much energy squashing other peoples' hopes and dreams. Have you even left the fog this derby? I'm pretty sure you're going to be 1st or 2nd - and it might be the first shirt I've purchased. Just kinda concerned the leak will look like boob sweat.

Hi everybody! Boob sweat, 'selli? I'm glad I already had dinner or I would be snorting it through my nose.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote: Just kinda concerned the leak will look like boob sweat.

Hmm I hadn't thought of that, that's a good point. . . boob sweat or leakage. . .

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli

joyner wrote:Hi everybody! Boob sweat, 'selli? I'm glad I already had dinner or I would be snorting it through my nose.

Sorry. When someone (skek?) posted it on a female template, that was the first thing that I saw... But then, it was only on one side which would be really weird boob sweat. I didn't say anything on the shirt site to avoid giving anyone any ammunition.