joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
joyner wrote:Hi everybody! Boob sweat, 'selli? I'm glad I already had dinner or I would be snorting it through my nose.



I'm still puzzling this out...wouldn't they sweat evenly? So you would need two pockets with fish? I really, really like the shirt. It might be my first shirt purchase. But it would be sold out before I got up and I'm way too out of it to set my clock.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
KtCallista wrote:Hmm I hadn't thought of that, that's a good point. . . boob sweat or leakage. . .



Hi KtC. Did your snow melt?

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:Hmm I hadn't thought of that, that's a good point. . . boob sweat or leakage. . .



Sorry, Skek. I shoulda kept my big mouth shut. It's actually one of the first shirts I've seriously considered buying - boob sweat or not.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
joyner wrote:I'm still puzzling this out...wouldn't they sweat evenly? So you would need two pockets with fish? I really, really like the shirt. It might be my first shirt purchase. But it would be sold out before I got up and I'm way too out of it to set my clock.



It's not supposed to be boob sweat - the goldfish bag is leaking. It's just unfortunate where the leakage is occurring on a female body.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I was wondering how I Got Narwhal'd! would look!
I'm big, but being old, the girls are much lower than they use to be.

Where would Edgar's monsters be?

The poor fish is going to look like he is being squished.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
dontwantaname wrote:I was wondering how I Got Narwhal'd! would look!
I'm big, but being old, the girls are much lower than they use to be.

Where would Edgar's monsters be?

The poor fish is going to look like he is being squished.



OKay, I'm not hip. What does "narwhal'd" mean?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
joyner wrote:Hi KtC. Did your snow melt?



A lot of it did yes. We still have mounds, but you can see bare ground too.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
joyner wrote:I'm still puzzling this out...wouldn't they sweat evenly? So you would need two pockets with fish? I really, really like the shirt. It might be my first shirt purchase. But it would be sold out before I got up and I'm way too out of it to set my clock.


You could always buy it the next day; Skek would even get more $ if you did that (unless they have changed the payout structure).

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:A lot of it did yes. We still have mounds, but you can see bare ground too.



Is anyone healthy? Did both kids get it?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:OKay, I'm not hip. What does "narwhal'd" mean?



Wow, it is real. I thought is was mythical.

What is a Narwhal?
A Narwhal is a type of a whale with some very unique characteristics. The male of the species has a left tooth that continues to grow into a beautiful tusk much like that of the mythical Unicorn. The narwhal's closest "cousin" is the beluga(link to photo), also known as the "white whale"

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:Is anyone healthy? Did both kids get it?



Ohh pretty much everyone is fine, except the 3 year old. She just can't shake it. High fevers at night, somewhat normal during the day. She's been warm all day today though. I keep waiting for the baby to get it. I just know it is going to happen, if I don't get it first.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey Poof, if you are around I have a new book for you. It is really good. The Ladies of Covington Send Their Love. Author Joan Medlicott. Set in Madison County, NC. I thought it was wonderful. 7 books in the series so far.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
tall4agirl wrote:You could always buy it the next day; Skek would even get more $ if you did that (unless they have changed the payout structure).



excellent plan tall, thanks!

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:Ohh pretty much everyone is fine, except the 3 year old. She just can't shake it. High fevers at night, somewhat normal during the day. She's been warm all day today though. I keep waiting for the baby to get it. I just know it is going to happen, if I don't get it first.



At least her days are fairly good. Stinks that she feels bad at night, hopefully she'll be better real soon! Whatever happened with the pediatrician - did Orc talk to him about all the canceled aappointments?

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
joyner wrote:excellent plan tall, thanks!


I have a good idea every now and then. :D

...and I'll probably have to do the same thing.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
tall4agirl wrote:I have a good idea every now and then. :D

...and I'll probably have to do the same thing.



Me three.

Off to put the kids to bed and then settle in for Big Brother. Good night.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
tall4agirl wrote:You could always buy it the next day; Skek would even get more $ if you did that (unless they have changed the payout structure).



Ms. Girl,
You could buy it the first day and send Prof. Tek the $5 difference, I think that might be even more.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good night everybody and AZ. Thanks for letting me camp out here for a while. Catch you guys tomorrow.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Ms. Girl,
You could buy it the first day and send Prof. Tek the $5 difference, I think that might be even more.



By the time you buy the envelope and pay the postage it is around $3 or $4. At least that is what I remember paying to mail shirts. Plus you have to go to the post office to get it weighed. Plus the artist gets nothing extra that way.
So to save $2 tops, you have to go to the office supply store and then to the post office.

Now, Mr1, if you happen to work near a post office and have some labels that can be printed so you can use the woot envelope....you can do it for her!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:Sorry, Skek. I shoulda kept my big mouth shut. It's actually one of the first shirts I've seriously considered buying - boob sweat or not.



Trust me, it's a slight worry. But a very very slight one. It's obvious where the water is coming from.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:Me three.

Off to put the kids to bed and then settle in for Big Brother. Good night.



IT's on tonight?!?!?! Whoa... didn't think it started yet!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:By the time you buy the envelope and pay the postage it is around $3 or $4. At least that is what I remember paying to mail shirts. Plus you have to go to the post office to get it weighed. Plus the artist gets nothing extra that way.
So to save $2 tops, you have to go to the office supply store and then to the post office.

Now, Mr1, if you happen to work near a post office and have some labels that can be printed so you can use the woot envelope....you can do it for her!



Ms. Name, you have completely confused me. (That, and following a link from Ms. KtC's quote has put me into Purple Woot. Far out!) If Ms. Girl buys a shirt for herself from woot on the second day, she pays $15 and Prof. Tek pockets $2. If Ms. Girl buys a shirt from woot on the first day and paypals Prof. Tek $5, she pays $15 total and Prof. Tek pockets $5 minus the Paypal fee. (Does woot ship shirts free after the first day?) Since woot is shipping, why would anyone besides Mr. Toon have to go to the Post Office?


krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote:IT's on tonight?!?!?! Whoa... didn't think it started yet!



Yep, starting early due to the strike. Tonight at 9. G'night for real now.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:Trust me, it's a slight worry. But a very very slight one. It's obvious where the water is coming from.



Prof. Tek,
Unless you're a mature female with low-flying, uh, "girls."

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote:Ms. Name, you have completely confused me. (That, and following a link from Ms. KtC's quote has put me into Purple Woot. Far out!) If Ms. Girl buys a shirt for herself from woot on the second day, she pays $15 and Prof. Tek pockets $2. If Ms. Girl buys a shirt from woot on the first day and paypals Prof. Tek $5, she pays $15 total and Prof. Tek pockets $5 minus the Paypal fee. (Does woot ship shirts free after the first day?) Since woot is shipping, why would anyone besides Mr. Toon have to go to the Post Office?



It is free after the first day I believe, but the shirt is $15. Still, if you need your shirt, it's $5 to rush. Please don't feel like you have to do anything weird because it's my shirt. I'm honored to perhaps get a shirt printed. Just go about your business and wear it with pride

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:By the time you buy the envelope and pay the postage it is around $3 or $4. At least that is what I remember paying to mail shirts. Plus you have to go to the post office to get it weighed. Plus the artist gets nothing extra that way.
So to save $2 tops, you have to go to the office supply store and then to the post office.

Now, Mr1, if you happen to work near a post office and have some labels that can be printed so you can use the woot envelope....you can do it for her!


Hence why I haven't volunteered to buy for everybody. Although we all know it would be easier for me. Of course, if everyone sent me $5, I would make a bunch of accounts and do it.

Goodnight Joyner and 'selli!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote:Prof. Tek,
Unless you're a mature female with low-flying, uh, "girls."



Well the fish should still be visible...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:(That, and following a link from Ms. KtC's quote has put me into Purple Woot. Far out!)


That's what you get for following me around.



I mean I got bored with the green and happen to like the dark purple look.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:That's what you get for following me around.



I mean I got bored with the green and happen to like the dark purple look.


Purple woot all in my brain
Lately things just dont seem the same
Actin funny, but I dont know why
scuse me while I kiss this guy
Purple woot all around
Dont know if Im comin up or down
Am I happy or in misery?
What ever it is, that girl put a spell on me
Help me
Help me
Oh, no, no
[faint, spoken lyrics...all questionable]
Hammerin
Talkin bout heart n...s-soul
Im talkin about hard stuff
If everbodys still around, fluff and ease, if
So far out my mind
Somethings happening, somethings happening
Ooo, ahhh
Ooo, {click} ahhh,
Ooo, ahhh
Ooo, ahhh, yeah!
Purple woot all in my eyes, uhh
Dont know if its day or night
You got me blowin, blowin my mind
Is it tomorrow, or just the end of time?
Ooo
Help me
Ahh, yea-yeah, purple woot, yeah
Oh, no, oh
Oh, help me
Purple woot, tell me, baby, tell me
I cant go on like this
Purple woot
Youre makin me blow my mind...mama
Purple woot, n-no, nooo
Purple woot, no, its painful, baby

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I believe she's south and just west of Albany . . .



well, kinda....more like north and east of Albany...southern edge of the Adirondack mts

but hey - ya got the Albany part right

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Lynnzoi wrote:well, kinda....more like north and east of Albany...southern edge of the Adirondack mts

but hey - ya got the Albany part right



I lived for 10 years just east of Peekskill...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:Prof. Tek,
Unless you're a mature female with low-flying, uh, "girls."



You've heard the term "a fish out of water"?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
SkekTek wrote:I lived for 10 years just east of Peekskill...



that's waaay too close to the city fer me

I'm above Saratoga Springs......orig from northwestern PA tho.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:that's waaay too close to the city fer me

I'm above Saratoga Springs......orig from northwestern PA tho.



I think she and I are originally from close to each other.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:I think she and I are originally from close to each other.



within an hour or so, I think.....Bradford, for me

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:within an hour or so, I think.....Bradford, for me



North East for me. Not far.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

That was fast. Toon's sister is out already.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:North East for me. Not far.



used to play some Erie teams in football.....competed against a lot of the marching bands from that area too

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:used to play some Erie teams in football.....competed against a lot of the marching bands from that area too



We probably had one of the strangest mascot names. We were the Grapepickers. Sometimes shortened to the "pickers.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Lynnzoi wrote:that's waaay too close to the city fer me

I'm above Saratoga Springs......orig from northwestern PA tho.



That's funny, since it's about 1.5 hours to The City...