Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Mornin', gang



mornin AZ

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
SkekTek wrote:I know. Today's not going to be easy- exam in one class and lab in another that I have to finish writing up. So I'll take some cold meds, suck it up, and go in. Just can't take a sick day. Thankfully Friday I have off to stay home and rest.



yes...rest rest rest or yer never gonna get over that plague!

mornin Skek

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:mornin AZ



Hiya, Lynn!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Hiya, Lynn!



Happy Valentines Day!



another long, productive day on tap for ya?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:Happy Valentines Day!



another long, productive day on tap for ya?



Same to ya!

Already has been!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Same to ya!

Already has been!!



yay! I overslept (turned off the alarm....one of my best talents)

I need to go out and start the jeep - it is totally encased in ice...let it run while I take a shower...

gonna be another 12 hour day for ya?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:yay! I overslept (turned off the alarm....one of my best talents)

I need to go out and start the jeep - it is totally encased in ice...let it run while I take a shower...

gonna be another 12 hour day for ya?



Bummer . . .

Brrrrrr . . .

I hope not . . .

Cya later!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin', gang




Morning Gman! It is almost lunch!
You must eat before 12.

i said something nice about you last night. (need to get credit to balance out the busting of chops that will happen as soon as I'm sure it is safe)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Morning Gman! It is almost lunch!
You must eat before 12.

i said something nice about you last night. (need to get credit to balance out the busting of chops that will happen as soon as I'm sure it is safe)



Really? Thank-you!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Apparently, I'm invisible in PWA . . . am I invisible here, as well?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Apparently, I'm invisible in PWA . . . am I invisible here, as well?



Who's talking?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Who's talking?



You were . . .




G'night, Lynn

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Apparently, I'm invisible in PWA . . . am I invisible here, as well?

Hullo?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', gang

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Mornin', gang



mornin AZ

ahh, tis Friday at last

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:mornin AZ

ahh, tis Friday at last



Hiya, Lynn! Yeah, it's Friday . . . still get to be here for a while tomorrow and Sunday and Monday . . .

But then I don't have to be back to work until Tuesday!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Hiya, Lynn! Yeah, it's Friday . . . still get to be here for a while tomorrow and Sunday and Monday . . .

But then I don't have to be back to work until Tuesday!!



wow

you have such a cushy schedule

but hey - I got a dentist appt at 9 today - need a crown......joy

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:wow

you have such a cushy schedule

but hey - I got a dentist appt at 9 today - need a crown......joy



That will make your mouth Queen for a Day!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:That will make your mouth Queen for a Day!!



pffft....theres a whole freakin royal family in there

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

well the queen and her toothy court are back from the dentist. yay.

came home to a nearly sobbing voice mail from one of my behavior clients - her dog bit a kid this morning. I turfed this one to Cornell.......let the veterinary behaviorists deal with this insane dog

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:well the queen and her toothy court are back from the dentist. yay.

came home to a nearly sobbing voice mail from one of my behavior clients - her dog bit a kid this morning. I turfed this one to Cornell.......let the veterinary behaviorists deal with this insane dog



Is "insane dog" a technical term? I ask because my niece's vet told her her dog was insane. Which we all believe.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:Is "insane dog" a technical term? I ask because my niece's vet told her her dog was insane. Which we all believe.



no...insane dog can mean soo many things

this dog bites without warning...is a highly trained, amazingly obedient dog who seems to be prone to periods of insanity....for lack of a better word. This morning their other dog went up to see the little girl at the bus stop and as she came over the insane dog leaped past the other dog and bit her hand. Could it be pack-motivated? I'm not sure at this point. I spent nearly 2 hours at their house 3 months ago, getting a behavior history and hearing about his insane moments....he was absolutely fine with me - did everything I asked him to do. As I was leaving, I walked by him as he was on his bed and he nailed me in the leg. I turned on him and told him that I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING BLAHBLAHBLAH and he said uhoh and did every command I asked of him. If he was truly aggressive he would have told me to eff off and bit me again.

he's psycho.

He needs a full workup - bloodwork, check thyroid function, etc.....maybe there is a biochemical reason for his insanity....that's for the gurus at Cornell to figure out.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, I'm not much use to woot if I can't reload the page!
I'm in sellout for here.

Morning (I've got 3 minutes) everyone!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Well, I'm not much use to woot if I can't reload the page!
I'm in sellout for here.

Morning (I've got 3 minutes) everyone!!!!



Hi, d'name . . . this is the first time I've thought to check in here since this morning.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Hi, d'name . . . this is the first time I've thought to check in here since this morning.



Hi Gman, hasn't been real chatty in here since I woke up.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:Hi Gman, hasn't been real chatty in here since I woke up.



Hi. K'lista . . . woot-offs make conversation difficult sometimes.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Hi. K'lista . . . woot-offs make conversation difficult sometimes.

Dang near impossible this morning with all the server busy errors!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Dang near impossible this morning with all the server busy errors!



No doubt. I didn't have much time to check on the woot-off or chat this morning . . . but posting still seems fairly erratic this evening . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:No doubt. I didn't have much time to check on the woot-off or chat this morning . . . but posting still seems fairly erratic this evening . . .


Yeah. I'm just getting home and settled in. Probably won't do much this weekend, especially tomorrow. We're supposed to get heavy rains tomorrow. Maybe look through some college catalogs with son.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:Dang near impossible this morning with all the server busy errors!


and last night, we jsut about called it a write-off.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote: Maybe look through some college catalogs with son.


Which ones are on the list?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Which ones are on the list?

A ton. I can't recall them all now. I remember SCAD. We just got one from a Laguna College of Art. They're all over the country.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:A ton. I can't recall them all now. I remember SCAD. We just got one from a Laguna College of Art. They're all over the country.



fun!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:A ton. I can't recall them all now. I remember SCAD. We just got one from a Laguna College of Art. They're all over the country.



Be careful of some of those art colleges. Gson was "accepted" at a school in AZ . . . turns out it's a for-profit business with no national accreditation . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Be careful of some of those art colleges. Gson was "accepted" at a school in AZ . . . turns out it's a for-profit business with no national accreditation . . .



Ouch! I didn't know that.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Be careful of some of those art colleges. Gson was "accepted" at a school in AZ . . . turns out it's a for-profit business with no national accreditation . . .

Thanks for the warning. I'll keep an eye out. Most are schools his art teacher recommended. Others are ones I've seen recommended on other sites.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

heya AZ

what kinda hours ya gotta put in tomorry?

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

Mornin' AZG.

Sorry you have to work the weekend. :/

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin AZ....wherever you are!

mornin Tall

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Lynnzoi wrote:mornin AZ....wherever you are!

mornin Tall


Mornin' Lynnz.

I imagine he's busy at work. Which kinda sucks on a Saturday. :/