AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:that sounds like a really bad kinda doctor er somethin



Don't bend over while you're taking the test . . . you may end up getting an exam . . .

edit: Top mouthful

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Don't bend over while you're taking the test . . . you may end up getting an exam . . .

edit: Top mouthful



I'm glad you said mouthful.........

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:I'm glad you said mouthful.........



I occasionally say one!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I occasionally say one!!



Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

pm fer ya AZ

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:pm fer ya AZ



yup Yup YUP!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:yup Yup YUP!!



heehee

mybad

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Looks like clam chowder for dinner . . . back later cuz I may actually watch some TV!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Looks like clam chowder for dinner . . . back later cuz I may actually watch some TV!!



enjoy!!

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
AZGman wrote:Looks like clam chowder for dinner . . . back later cuz I may actually watch some TV!!



poor clams, they died so young.......

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

well, I decided to do the first lesson - "Strategies for the Independent Learner" - since I figured that would be mandatory.

Got a 100% on my exam

next module is "Introduction to Animal Care"....methinks I should be able to get outta that one...or maybe I should just go take the exam and be done with it

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
Lynnzoi wrote:well, I decided to do the first lesson - "Strategies for the Independent Learner" - since I figured that would be mandatory.

Got a 100% on my exam

next module is "Introduction to Animal Care"....methinks I should be able to get outta that one...or maybe I should just go take the exam and be done with it



yes, I do believe that you have already been introduced......

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
Uncorked wrote:yes, I do believe that you have already been introduced......



and re-introduced, and re-introduced.........

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin AZ!

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

Mornin' AZG and Lynnz.

40 and breezy out for the newspaper retrieval/sniff the whole front yard patrol this morning. Not too shabby!

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
tall4agirl wrote:Mornin' AZG and Lynnz.

40 and breezy out for the newspaper retrieval/sniff the whole front yard patrol this morning. Not too shabby!



mornin Tall

still below zero here at 7 ayem...brrr

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Lynnzoi wrote:mornin Tall

still below zero here at 7 ayem...brrr


I'm not sure I could get used to your climate. I much prefer moderate temps.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
tall4agirl wrote:I'm not sure I could get used to your climate. I much prefer moderate temps.



well, hovering just below zero is moderate for us in Feb...I recall a couple of years ago when we hit -30 several mornings in a row.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Lynnzoi wrote:well, hovering just below zero is moderate for us in Feb...I recall a couple of years ago when we hit -30 several mornings in a row.


heh. We have vastly different ideas about what is moderate!

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
tall4agirl wrote:heh. We have vastly different ideas about what is moderate!



well, moderate is a relative term.....below zero sucks no matter!

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Lynnzoi wrote:well, moderate is a relative term.....below zero sucks no matter!


What's on the agenda for today? I'm currently doing laundry. blah...
Anymore easy lessons to finish in a day?

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
tall4agirl wrote:What's on the agenda for today? I'm currently doing laundry. blah...
Anymore easy lessons to finish in a day?



I got a long list of chores that I ignored yesterday...laundry, change litterboxes, shopping....way too much fun for one person to have!

Only lesson left is the intro to Animal Care.....gonna wait and see if they give me credit for that.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Lynnzoi wrote:I got a long list of chores that I ignored yesterday...laundry, change litterboxes, shopping....way too much fun for one person to have!

Only lesson left is the intro to Animal Care.....gonna wait and see if they give me credit for that.


I stopped at the grocery on my way home last night at 10:30... I much prefer to go to the grocery during off-peak times.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
tall4agirl wrote:I stopped at the grocery on my way home last night at 10:30... I much prefer to go to the grocery during off-peak times.



I need to go to BJ's and/or Target

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Lynnzoi wrote:I need to go to BJ's and/or Target


I saw some cute shoes in the Target ad today. I may have to head that way, myself.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
tall4agirl wrote:I saw some cute shoes in the Target ad today. I may have to head that way, myself.



I go into that store to buy 1 or 2 things and end up with so much more

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
Lynnzoi wrote:I go into that store to buy 1 or 2 things and end up with so much more


Yeah, I rarely come out with only what I went in for.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin' . . . still . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin' . . . still . . .



No. Not anymore.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:Mornin' . . . still . . .


Afternoon, AZG.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Back for a bit . . . work on a project for the wife . . . it involves painting, but fortunately not any walls - big, high, or otherwise . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Back for a bit . . . work on a project for the wife . . . it involves painting, but fortunately not any walls - big, high, or otherwise . . .



Does she paint at all?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Does she paint at all?



She's an artist and paints art . . . I'm faster and better at house painting . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:She's an artist and paints art . . . I'm faster and better at house painting . . .



She would be good at trim!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:She would be good at trim!



Nope

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Nope



You have been had.
Artist are good at trim.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:You have been had.
Artist are good at trim.



okay . . . whatever you say

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:okay . . . whatever you say



I'll give it a try. Hubby won't let me anywhere near the trim
Then again, he somehow thinks that after the paint dries, there is a difference between the way he paints walls and the way I paint walls.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Heck, how cranky are you today? I'm in a bad mood. It could be interesting.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:I'll give it a try. Hubby won't let me anywhere near the trim
Then again, he somehow thinks that after the paint dries, there is a difference between the way he paints walls and the way I paint walls.



It's not a question of how well . . . it's a question of how long . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.