xoduswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages xoduswoot

I bought (with some help from my wifes account) my entire IT dept this... and i am part of the dept!

scifiak


quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak
BillT wrote:When you tag someone, do they have to wear the shirt?
Just wondering.



Actually, once you put it on, you are IT all day long regardless of whom you tag throughout teh day.

tanyab72


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tanyab72

My first tee. awww. It's about time they had a good one.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
scifiak wrote:Actually, once you put it on, you are IT all day long regardless of whom you tag throughout teh day.



Well that stinks! No one wants to be IT. ESPECIALLY for a whole day. =O

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

scifiak


quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak
wootNmypants wrote:why put a name tag in the middle of your chest?




Why put a billboard on the side of the road?

snarkygal


quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
sayah wrote:Those who can (vishneda)...Do



Those who can't (jslsnowboarder)....complain


http://www.shirtderbystats.com/pstats.asp?derby=Halloween&owner=jslsnowboarder



You don't have to design shirts to have an opinion...so your argument is null and void.

I am sick of hearing that argument when people criticize shirts in the forums. Personally I don't like this shirt and won't buy it, but that is just my opinion.

elduderino1234


quality posts: 0 Private Messages elduderino1234

Seriously? Come on guys, why is it always the dorkiest shirt to win 1st place? The other 3 shirts were all very well graphically designed. This is serious crap. There was a reason it didn't win the first time around. Let's not try and turn shirt.woot into a novelty shirt factory.

geekfactor12


quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
weblerrik wrote:I'm always amazed at how people trash, I mean attack and geguile, shirts here. There have been many a shirt that I didn't like, didn't understand or just plain wouldn't wear but never thought to insult the artist.

I'm not going to share my thoughts because I'm not trolling here but just had to share with the world my disgruntled energy at such uncalled for negativity.

I'm in for one.

Thanks.



Does anyone really take negative comments that personally? The fact is, artists here are making a nice amount of cash- as far as I'm concerned, if the comments make them sad they can dry their eyes with hundred dollar bills.

Just by this shirt getting here, hundreds of people have let their positive feelings about this shirt be publicly known. Hundreds more will buy it. If a few people want to say otherwise, why is that such a big deal?

All a negative comment says, really, is that that consumer is not in the target market for a Tag shirt.

sayah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah
AdderXYU wrote:You certainly can. It'd be more apt to say most people don't.

And while I'm certainly an equally ironic person to call someone out for design skills, there's really a certain humor in sayah insulting another designer's work because that designer didn't like this shirt. It'd be like me saying that a shirt sucked because it wasn't drawn clean enough.



Again the joke is on you half-wit....im not a designer - i have no ambition of winning - I cant win- i dont even color separate. Keeping showcasing your ignorance. Let the man enjoy his win....your energy is completely useless.

scifiak


quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak
sayah wrote:Those who can (vishneda)...Do



Those who can't (jslsnowboarder)....complain



Actually, I'm going to guess that people complaining about this shirt either:

A) Never had any friends to play "Tag" when they were kids, so it's just bad flashbacks for them.

or

B) Are the typical people who call the helpdesk asking for somebody in I.T., and when they finally get someone on the phone, they end up asking where the "Any Key" is.

Blackneto


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Blackneto

First Shirt Woot.
there's been others' i wanted but i was actually awake for this one.

sayah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah
snarkygal wrote:You don't have to design shirts to have an opinion...so your argument is null and void.

I am sick of hearing that argument when people criticize shirts in the forums. Personally I don't like this shirt and won't buy it, but that is just my opinion.



There is criticism and there is just being a Dick. There is "not liking" a shirt, and there is being a Dick about not liking a shirt.

My comments are directed to the Dicks on here (and Dicks do not have to be male)

sayah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah
scifiak wrote:Actually, I'm going to guess that people complaining about this shirt either:

A) Never had any friends to play "Tag" when they were kids, so it's just bad flashbacks for them.

or

B) Are the typical people who call the helpdesk asking for somebody in I.T., and when they finally get someone on the phone, they end up asking where the "Any Key" is.



jejeje If they Don't get that joke, they can hit Alt F4 for an explanation.

kihou


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou

Wait, is it supposed to be "IT" as in the scary clown from a Steven King novel, or "IT" as in Information Technologies?
Either way it's funny.

astroboygt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages astroboygt

Hah this will be fun on drunken nights. I'm in for one!

Congrats to the "Artist" (It's a cool concept, but you have to admit it's not exactly Artistic) on winning, and hopefully his further work will do him well in wootland.

A dreamer ain't a dreamer unless he wakes up. - Proe

ledzeppelin588


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ledzeppelin588

freakin' dumb.

First time I saw it, I was thinking "A child called It."

Then i thought about the stephen king book.

Then i read a comment about how no one gets it.

Then someone said it's about the game.

And then I said. "freakin' dumb"

Edited to add: and comic sans? really?

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Crap! That bouncing button is like heroin. Was keen on the idea of getting a sold out in 1 1/2 hour shirt; I would have gotten one, but the order had issues. Kind of glad I didn't. Whew... =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

Cooldrew


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cooldrew

And in for one. First woot in months. Good work!

scifiak


quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak
kihou wrote:Wait, is it supposed to be "IT" as in the scary clown from a Steven King novel, or "IT" as in Information Technologies?
Either way it's funny.




IT is the "Scary Information Technologist"

kihou


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou
scifiak wrote:IT is the "Scary Information Technologist"



Oh after reading the description its from the game. Gotcha XD

At least this is versatile!

snarkygal


quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
sayah wrote:There is criticism and there is just being a Dick. There is "not liking" a shirt, and there is being a Dick about not liking a shirt.

My comments are directed to the Dicks on here (and Dicks do not have to be male)



I'll keep that in mind the next time I read a "dick-like" comment made by you. I know you have made them in the past and will make them in the future.

sayah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah
snarkygal wrote:I'll keep that in mind the next time I read a "dick-like" comment made by you. I know you have made them in the past and will make them in the future.



Find one or s t f u

I dont degrade designs.... I only tame rude trolls like you who dont know how to politely contribute to a thread.

initialpassion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages initialpassion

sold out just as I logged in

karmatir


quality posts: 0 Private Messages karmatir

Sold out just when I could log in.

scifiak


quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak

Well, I guess all of those people who didn't like the shirt were right, this shirt just couldn't make it through the night. Now it's gone. ;)

lizirroja


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizirroja

Awwww, I want one.

Jarreb


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jarreb

Love this shirt! Too bad they are all sold out...

No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.

metanoia29


quality posts: 0 Private Messages metanoia29

If you didn't center it and wrote "hello my name is" rather than "hello I'm", I'd be in for one. They seem like little details, but for a shirt that has little going on, they're really not that little after all.

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
auggie24 wrote:This from someone who bought 'Say No to Scurvy'? Wow!



Scurvy is a clever shirt with a funny and ingenious design. This is, well, not.

aeidein


quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeidein

sold out already? jejeje

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin

tulsatrey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tulsatrey

"Clara Bow" was the funniest part of today's shirt.woot.

I don't know how many times I've almost bought something from woot and then realized that the only appealing feature was in the description.

SeymourGams


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SeymourGams

Sold out... really?

bluejester


quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Awww...just got a chance to log on now there all gone. Would have gotten one too..=-(

fablefire


quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire

Lawl... sayah is preaching to people about kosher conduct...

Grats on the win and sellout Vish!

zerocool748


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zerocool748

i want to see what color my icon is

ewutromboner


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ewutromboner

Dang, that shirt went fast! I knew I shouldn't have gotten drunk tonight.

Haveck


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haveck

Hrmm. I'm 92% sure this isn't an original design.

gnrbasketcase


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnrbasketcase
antonaros wrote:Oh, "tag," I get it. I thought it was saying you're the I.T. guy? It's funnier now.




ahah, that's what i thought too!

eclipser13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eclipser13

Aww, I wanted one. Guess I'll just have to shell out $5 more tomorrow...

mfrederick94


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfrederick94

This is def a reissue, come on woot i missed it