kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

Look out, w00ters! My shirt hath arriveth! I'm "it!" RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

pyrodlx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyrodlx
kippyj wrote:Or...they're scared to death of me and afraid to let me be "it?" Redheads can be known for having slight tempers, I've heard.

Ironic....I'm a redhead & I don't have my shirt either.That answers everything. I think that's a form of racism.
I live in Oregon...they ship it to L.A. , fly it up to Washington, and then tell the Portland post office to come & get it.

I waste my time waiting for Woot to send my stuff.

PokerDaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PokerDaddy

I am wearing the shirt today.

some people love it but universally they dont see the (run) unless they are looking and close... I have to point it out.

I would suggest if you have a second run of this shirt that you make it brighter / easier to see.

vishneda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vishneda
PokerDaddy wrote:I am wearing the shirt today.

some people love it but universally they dont see the (run) unless they are looking and close... I have to point it out.

I would suggest if you have a second run of this shirt that you make it brighter / easier to see.

Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't have a similar problem when I wore it, but I can see where people might not notice it as it intended to be slightly subtle. Overall, I was surprised at the amount of feedback people gave on the shirt when I wore it. People who would normally not interact with took the time to say something positive about it not knowing I was the designer.

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

Just so you know...I put on the shirt, and the "run" hits directly under the breasts...unless I were flatchested, you'd never see it ;) I may have to cut the collar off, cut a small slit in the front of the neckhole, and pull it back a little so people can see that it says "run!" Throwback to the 80s...maybe I'll cut the sleeves, too...hehehe.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

I was worried about this shirt. Got it on Thursday, put it on immediately. Wife walked in the door that afternoon from work, gave the kiddos a hug, then looked up at my shirt and chortled. Just the response I wanted. Great shirt!

mcnaryxc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcnaryxc

Maybe my computer screen was off in color, but I had the impression it was going to be black. And then I read the description after I got the shirt in the mail and realized that it was actually navy blue. I still like the shirt. Man, the tag on the shirt is bigger than i thought jejeje

mmacintyre99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmacintyre99

shirt.woot is generally my escape from novelty t-shirts and other clothing conforms, this is just another one of those shirts and i really do not like it at all. no artistic depth whatsoever.

buzjerry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzjerry

I haven't gotten my shirt.

Anybody else. I've already gotten another shirt that I bought a week later.

From the tracking it left Dallas then went back to dallas and then off to los angeles, but i live on the east coast.

i'm just getting worried.

vishneda

buzjerry wrote:I haven't gotten my shirt.

Anybody else. I've already gotten another shirt that I bought a week later.

From the tracking it left Dallas then went back to dallas and then off to los angeles, but i live on the east coast.

i'm just getting worried.

I've ordered quite a few Woot shirts using Smartpost and this has happend to me before (getting shirts ordered later before the earlier ones). As far as where the item is sent, I've seen literally hundreds of posts on other threads from people that point out the weird routes shirts take getting from Texas to your home. I think it comes down to the fact that FedEx is just taking Smartpost shipments and shoving them onto existing flights when they have extra room. As a buyer, it is definitely frustrating, but it is one of those things that tends to sort it self out over time. Quite a few people complain about shirts taking long to arrive, but very few people ever complain about shirts being totally lost. So, hang in there! Hopefully you'll get yours soon now that its in LA at a percieved shipping hub.

lauriellen

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lauriellen

I love this shirt. The sizing is insane, though. I normally wear a women's large, but I bought an XL because it said the sizes ran small. No kidding ... it's more like a standard women's small or maybe a smallish medium. Next time maybe I'll try a man's XL (this was my first order). I can wear it, because there's some stretch and because it leaves room for female protrudences, but I feel like I'm advertising my rack instead of the funny shirt. Still, I love this shirt.

lauriellen

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lauriellen
PokerDaddy wrote:I am wearing the shirt today.

I had to point it out, too. One guy thought I was really wearing a name tag until he saw that it just said "It." I think it would work better with "run" in brighter type and/or maybe a little larger. I can appreciate the subtlety of it, though. I wouldn't want it to overpower the name tag.

neenbeenbaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neenbeenbaby

I ordered this shirt on the 21st, but it still hasn't shipped. Has anyone else experienced a delay from order to ship time?

vishneda

neenbeenbaby wrote:I ordered this shirt on the 21st, but it still hasn't shipped. Has anyone else experienced a delay from order to ship time?

You can always contact Woot support if you are really concerned about the order. I haven't ordered one of these recently, but the original ones that I ordered took a few days to go out. That's been somewhat typical of shirts that I have ordered from Woot in the past, but I'd contact them if I didn't hear anything come Monday.

kelykel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelykel

I ordered on the 12th of Jan, sent an email on the 28th and received a response: "The shirt had to be reprinted. This has been completed, and the order is just about ready to go out. We apologize for the delay." Still no movement on the tracking page so i sent another email tonight...

Waiting to be IT

This is about my 4th or 5th woot and the first to be delayed... I have faith!

braingeyser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages braingeyser

I love this shirt, but the first time I wore it, I made the mistake of wearing it to a gathering of slightly older folks without the right sense of humor. They all thought I worked for Information Technology and didn't understand why they should run. ::sigh::

Worst of all, I didn't get to chase *anyone*.

bskendig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bskendig

I ordered mine on Thursday April 10 and it shipped on Saturday April 12. (Hasn't arrived yet.)

I live by the Disney theme parks and I'm looking forward to wearing it there. ;)

allgoodpeople

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allgoodpeople

ok, so, i know this is waaaaaay late, but i just missed this on the reckoning and would love to get one.

anyone have an XL they'd like be rid of? woot, do you have an extra one in the warehouse you need to clear out? let me know! all_good_people@ yahoo.com

thanks all!

ShadowSquared

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ShadowSquared
auggie24 wrote:If your son is a student, isn't he a little too old to be nursing?

hahahahahaaha...

function numberofWOOTs_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles)

number_of_WOOTs = str2double(get(hObject,'string'));