joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody, had to go to the dentist so I'm late for work! Going to catch up.......

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

//wanders through the room . . .

//smacks daj just for Gits and Shiggles . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote://wanders through the room . . .

//smacks daj just for Gits and Shiggles . . .

HEY! HEy! Hey! hey!

What was that for??????

Can I have another?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Morning everyone.

What's Woot's purpose in making me sign in again when my username and password is already in the boxes and all I have to do is click Submit?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Morning everyone.

What's Woot's purpose in making me sign in again when my username and password is already in the boxes and all I have to do is click Submit?

Hi, poof . . . it's more likely your browser updating its "remember me" file.

Happens to me periodically on both IE and FF

AZGman

daj59 wrote:HEY! HEy! Hey! hey!

What was that for??????

Can I have another?

Ya gotta want it . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

Woot posted a while back (4-5 months ago) that they were going to expire their "remember me" cookies every 6 weeks or so for security purposes.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Woot posted a while back (4-5 months ago) that they were going to expire their "remember me" cookies every 6 weeks or so for security purposes.

I thought that meant I'd have to fill out the user name and password. Guess not.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Ya gotta want it . . .

Please Sir. May I have another.

Sigh, the things we do for entertainment.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I thought that meant I'd have to fill out the user name and password. Guess not.

It's the logging in that resets. If you aren't logged in, you can't get to your Account page to click Submit.

You can't submit!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:It's the logging in that resets. If you aren't logged in, you can't get to your Account page to click Submit.

You can't submit!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too many submissive types around here!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi folks.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

You folks are so silly...

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Not too many submissive types around here!

Scratch me behind my ears and I'll submit.

Oh wait, that's Maisy.

My itch.... nevermind.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Scratch me behind my ears and I'll submit.

Oh wait, that's Maisy.

My itch.... nevermind.

//smack

//scratches daj's itch...

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//scratches daj's itch...

//smack

//back leg thumping wildly

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hey, I have to leave, stop fooling around!
Did we get our daily Cruzer Dad report?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Hey, I have to leave, stop fooling around!

Wait!!?? You're wanting us to stop so you don't miss anything? A voyeur in our midst? Then again, I guess that what all lurkers are.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

dontwantaname wrote:Hey, I have to leave, stop fooling around!

No change, really.

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Wait!!?? You're wanting us to stop so you don't miss anything? A voyeur in our midst? Then again, I guess that what all lurkers are.

//smack

err...

good morning all!

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
joyner wrote:Hey everybody, had to go to the dentist so I'm late for work! Going to catch up.......

late for work *snerk* if woot is working thats funny, fortunately its slow here so I can post too

Not to hard for the new people right now that were just hired.

AZGman

Your "No duh!" moment for the day.

joyner

peglegwookie wrote:late for work *snerk* if woot is working thats funny, fortunately its slow here so I can post too

Not to hard for the new people right now that were just hired.

Well I was late for work! Not that woot is working but sometimes I woot at work.

joyner

AZGman wrote:Your "No duh!" moment for the day.

It says that we get happier in our 50's so we should be happier! I'm getting happier, can you tell?

pooflady

joyner wrote:It says that we get happier in our 50's so we should be happier! I'm getting happier, can you tell?

It didn't mention the 60s. I should be overjoyed.

AZGman

joyner wrote:It says that we get happier in our 50's so we should be happier! I'm getting happier, can you tell?

Yeah . . . so happy, I could just isht.

joyner

pooflady wrote:It didn't mention the 60s. I should be overjoyed.

Did you figure out your phone? I have a razr and it has a little wrench and hammer on the menu and that stands for settings and tools. The tools are a calender, calculator, clock and notepad.

pooflady

joyner wrote:Did you figure out your phone? I have a razr and it has a little wrench and hammer on the menu and that stands for settings and tools. The tools are a calender, calculator, clock and notepad.

I've discovered there are online tutorials, videos even! Too much work today, but will tackle that as soon as I can. Much better.

pooflady

I can just see at least 90 percent of the Wooters, both active and lurkers, are shaking their heads, wondering why in the hell this woman doesn't know how to use a phone.

joyner

pooflady wrote:I can just see at least 90 percent of the Wooters, both active and lurkers, are shaking their heads, wondering why in the hell this woman doesn't know how to use a phone.

Not if they have just gotten a new phone! And the buttons are too little! /rant off

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Well, you see, there a re two things, your cookies, and passwords and logins that your browser stores. If you have ever gotten the popup that says "Do you want [Browser Name] to remember this password?" that is a separate thing from your cookies, and simply fills in the form for you. Your cookie however, which woot controls, sort of like automatically logs you in.

It think that is accurate, don't know if it helped any.

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:I can just see at least 90 percent of the Wooters, both active and lurkers, are shaking their heads, wondering why in the hell this woman doesn't know how to use a phone.

To be honest, I'm not even sure how to do some stuff on my phone.

Still single, can't imagine why.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, so far this morning

The wind has started blowing... gusts to 55+
Power is out at 4 schools.
One of those schools is the gateway for our Internet
Internet has been down at work since 10:30 am
Cable guy is supposed to come to my house to look at outside lines (intermitent problem thing). He's supposed to call work before coming. Scheduled 1-5pm.
I transferred my work phone to my cell phone and carried it around faithfully so as to not miss the call
I came home for lunch at 1pm.
There are 2 messages from the cable guy who is ready to come out but the ding-dong that filled out the work order put my home phone in there.
Spent more time on hold to make sure I wasn't canceled and to get the right number on the work order.
Cable guy just called work (routed to my cell). Talkative fellow. "I'll be there shortly." When? "When I finish this job." Thank you.
Here I sit.

PS: Good news is that my fences are still standing. And just got an email that Internet is restored at work. Yea.... I think.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Ok, so far this morning

The wind has started blowing... gusts to 55+
Power is out at 4 schools.
One of those schools is the gateway for our Internet
Internet has been down at work since 10:30 am
Cable guy is supposed to come to my house to look at outside lines (intermitent problem thing). He's supposed to call work before coming. Scheduled 1-5pm.
I transferred my work phone to my cell phone and carried it around faithfully so as to not miss the call
I came home for lunch at 1pm.
There are 2 messages from the cable guy who is ready to come out but the ding-dong that filled out the work order put my home phone in there.
Spent more time on hold to make sure I wasn't canceled and to get the right number on the work order.
Cable guy just called work (routed to my cell). Talkative fellow. "I'll be there shortly." When? "When I finish this job." Thank you.
Here I sit.

PS: Good news is that my fences are still standing. And just got an email that Internet is restored at work. Yea.... I think.

So cable guy's going to climb a pole with wind gusts up to 55?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:So cable guy's going to climb a pole with wind gusts up to 55?

No, it's all underground here.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:No, it's all underground here.

All our buried utilities are underground, too.

joyner

I just tried to get the volume license keys for some Microsoft stuff from their eOpen site. I couldn't get in using Firefox! I used IE and got in fine! That is so funny! I know it doesn't take much to make me laugh but isn't that a hoot?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:All our buried utilities are underground, too.

Funny how that works.

Now, did the guy find anything? Nooooooooooooooooooo. I now have an intermitent job ticket number and a number to line maintenance. Sigh.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Funny how that works.

Now, did the guy find anything? Nooooooooooooooooooo. I now have an intermitent job ticket number and a number to line maintenance. Sigh.

An intermittent job ticket? Sometimes it's submitted; sometimes it's not?!?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:An intermittent job ticket? Sometimes it's submitted; sometimes it's not?!?

Yeah, that'll be about as useful as my intermittent service. Grumble.

FORUM MODERATOR