dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Ms. Name,
Dr. J is one of them!

He has left us.//sniff sniff
He has left us for the cool kids.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

slbrown83 wrote:double post. opps.

Hi brownie!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks

Morning AZ and everybody else. Did you get any snow?

AZGman

joyner wrote:Morning AZ and everybody else. Did you get any snow?

Hiya, j'ner. What little snow we're s'posed to get won't start til around noon . . .

joyner

AZGman wrote:Hiya, j'ner. What little snow we're s'posed to get won't start til around noon . . .

We got some but it is raining now. School is on a 2 hour delay so daughter is sleeping in. No sledding.

AZGman

joyner wrote:We got some but it is raining now. School is on a 2 hour delay so daughter is sleeping in. No sledding.

Ours is s'posed to be mostly rain, as well . . . I'd rather it just snowed!

joyner

AZGman wrote:Ours is s'posed to be mostly rain, as well . . . I'd rather it just snowed!

Temp is up to 37 so I suppose I don't have any excuse to stay home.

AZGman

joyner wrote:Temp is up to 37 so I suppose I don't have any excuse to stay home.

Wow! A tropical heatwave!!!

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

Will it rain or will it snow, now?

If it rains, there will be trouble

If it snows, it will be double

You know you got to let me know

Will it rain or will it snow?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Always freeze freeze freeze

tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
Josephus wrote:Always freeze freeze freeze

Josephus, is it possible to purchase that bee t shirt?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Morning Peoples. 28 here, W/C of 16. I hates cold.

It's virtual Friday for me as I am taking tomorrow off.

//insert happy dance

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
slbrown83 wrote:Sounds like you have been spending a lot of time on the back page f Maxim magazine. I dig it.

Really? Haven't read that magazine, but I thought with the popularity of jejeje sites, it's be a natural here. I personally like this LOL site.

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Morning Peoples. 28 here, W/C of 16. I hates cold.

It's virtual Friday for me as I am taking tomorrow off.

//insert happy dance

Morning everyone. It's 33 here at the moment, W/C of 25. We're supposed to get into single digits over the wee-kend.

joyner

I'm finally at work. Daughter thought we were going way too early since she had a two hour delay! Going to get a snack. Two hour delays make me hungry.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
SkekTek wrote:Morning everyone. It's 33 here at the moment, W/C of 25. We're supposed to get into single digits over the wee-kend.

You lucky!

Still single, can't imagine why.

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

good morning everyone!

kenney9226

darthv8r wrote:good morning everyone!

oh, v8r's in da house!!

SkekTek

FenStar wrote:You lucky!

I'm not opposed to cold- I'm just opposed to dressing properly in it, since my office usually is about 80 degrees.

joyner

SkekTek wrote: I'm not opposed to cold- I'm just opposed to dressing properly in it, since my office usually is about 80 degrees.

My office is like that. I wear layers so I can shed down to a short sleeved all cotton shirt. Once women turn 50 their thermostats change, which is TMI!

FenStar

darthv8r wrote:good morning everyone!

What is so good about it?

ThunderThighs

Staff

joyner wrote:My office is like that. I wear layers so I can shed down to a short sleeved all cotton shirt. Once women turn 50 their thermostats change, which is TMI!

My office is currently 73.3 (thank you Woot's Lacross Digital Thermometer) with my heater going.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek

joyner wrote:My office is like that. I wear layers so I can shed down to a short sleeved all cotton shirt. Once women turn 50 their thermostats change, which is TMI!

Actually, for some reason, they have the air on right above my desk, and I'm wearing my thick wool coat over my ChoWoot shirt. I look silly.

FenStar

SkekTek wrote: Actually, for some reason, they have the air on right above my desk, and I'm wearing my thick wool coat over my ChoWoot shirt. I look silly.

I want a shirt with just the un-jailed rebbel on it.

SkekTek

FenStar wrote:I want a shirt with just the un-jailed rebbel on it.

I'm definitely keeping the characters around. But if I can use it again, I know what went wrong:

1. Two versions of the same design. Bad idea.
2. No black outlines on the smileys.
3. More variation in the "mob"
4. Make the rebel BIGGER...

joyner

daj59 wrote:My office is currently 73.3 (thank you Woot's Lacross Digital Thermometer) with my heater going.

Hi Daj, you asked about daughter's new classes. It is too soon to tell any difference. She knows all the kids so that wasn't a problem. A very good friend is in all her classes now so she loves that.

kenney9226

SkekTek MEANT to have wrote:I'm definitely keeping the characters around. But if I can use it again, I know what went wrong:

1. Two versions of the same design. Bad idea.
2. No black outlines on the smileys.
3. More variation in the "mob"
4. Make the rebel BIGGER.
5. More puckers..

ThunderThighs

Staff

joyner wrote:Hi Daj, you asked about daughter's new classes. It is too soon to tell any difference. She knows all the kids so that wasn't a problem. A very good friend is in all her classes now so she loves that.

Good that it was a smooth transition. Good luck with it.

I asked son's Pre-Calc teacher if she could give him more time on his tests. He just couldn't finish them and was freaking out as class time was running out. He always failed the tests. On this last test, he got an 85! He was so proud.

FORUM MODERATOR

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
FenStar wrote:What is so good about it?

Well, aren't we just a ray of sunshine?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Good that it was a smooth transition. Good luck with it.

I asked son's Pre-Calc teacher if she could give him more time on his tests. He just couldn't finish them and was freaking out as class time was running out. He always failed the tests. On this last test, he got an 85! He was so proud.

You can just ask? We had to meet with a whole bunch of people who then rejected the request.
But since then we got all new principles and superintendent. The teachers say it is a much more child friendly place now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:You can just ask? We had to meet with a whole bunch of people who then rejected the request.
But since then we got all new principles and superintendent. The teachers say it is a much more child friendly place now.

But do the principals have principles?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:You can just ask? We had to meet with a whole bunch of people who then rejected the request.

Yep. Most teachers are willing to help students be successful if you ask nicely. If they aren't, then I climb the ladder to the Principal or whatever is needed.

FORUM MODERATOR

joyner

daj59 wrote:Good that it was a smooth transition. Good luck with it.

An 85 is a wonderful grade for pre-calc! I couldn't do that stuff 30 years ago and I bet I couldn't do it now. I understood geometry. Daughter is in pre-algebra and is passing. She gets extended time and it takes her longer than the rest of the kids but she can work the problems out.

pooflady

Oh, no. If this spreads, which it probably will, I'm in trouble.

Time Warner to bill high-speed subscribers based on their amount of usage rather than a flat fee. Full story

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Oh, no. If this spreads, which it probably will, I'm in trouble.

Time Warner to bill high-speed subscribers based on their amount of usage rather than a flat fee. Full story

Are you a heavy Internet user, Ms. Poof? I never thought you were the type to download a lot of movies.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
joyner wrote:An 85 is a wonderful grade for pre-calc! I couldn't do that stuff 30 years ago and I bet I couldn't do it now. I understood geometry. Daughter is in pre-algebra and is passing. She gets extended time and it takes her longer than the rest of the kids but she can work the problems out.

heh, I needed a 48 on my final in Pre calc to get an A in the class. I was guaranteed a B in the class if I didn't show up to the final. I didn't have much issue getting an A in precalc. I'm willing to help with homework if it is needed

pooflady

no1 wrote:Are you a heavy Internet user, Ms. Poof? I never thought you were the type to download a lot of movies.

I don't download anything. But I'm on it all day. Isn't that what it means? Am I misunderstanding?

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:I don't download anything. But I'm on it all day. Isn't that what it means? Am I misunderstanding?

people that download movies/music could potentially use more bandwidth in an hour than you do in a week...or more.

I see time warner losing lots of customers very quickly.