ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I don't believe I've ever used Season All. Like a seasoned salt?

Edit: Just Googled it. Yes.

Pretty much. I started using it when I would grill catfish. He likes it on everything pretty much -- even mac & cheese

Top LSW

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Pretty much. I started using it when I would grill catfish. He likes it on everything pretty much -- even mac & cheese

//smack

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

Hush. I'm paying bills. I may be getting depressed.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Hush. I'm paying bills. I may be getting depressed.

//smack

I already am...

//smack

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:Hush. I'm paying bills. I may be getting depressed.

I'm sorry DAJ. . . bills have no way of being anything other than depressing. . . speaking of which I should probably sit down and do our taxes.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I already am...

//smack

You have much better reasons.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

I already am...

//smack

Yeah, I reckon you are. Probably more so.

//smack

That should help.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:I'm sorry DAJ. . . bills have no way of being anything other than depressing. . . speaking of which I should probably sit down and do our taxes.

I'm gethering stuff for taxes to get off to my tax guy. Mine are too complicated for me to do.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

KtCallista wrote:I'm sorry DAJ. . . bills have no way of being anything other than depressing. . . speaking of which I should probably sit down and do our taxes.

You have until April 15th

cruzer

KtCallista wrote:You have much better reasons.

unfortunately.

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Yeah, I reckon you are. Probably more so.

//smack

That should help.

not really, but thanks for trying

cruzer

daj59 wrote:I'm gethering stuff for taxes to get off to my tax guy. Mine are too complicated for me to do.

I gotta do my taxes too, wonder how the house thing is going to work out though.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:I gotta do my taxes too, wonder how the house thing is going to work out though.

Don't ask me. I just turn the stuff over to the "guy" and review it when it comes back. It has so many forms that I don't understand.

Do you and sis split the interest/taxes?

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hubby loves his Turbotax.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I hate tax time . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I hate tax time . . .

Hello to you too!

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Mine goes to my "tax guy," too. With an office in the home and being self-employed, it's too complicated for me.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

cruzer

AZGman wrote:I hate tax time . . .

me too!

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Don't ask me. I just turn the stuff over to the "guy" and review it when it comes back. It has so many forms that I don't understand.

Do you and sis split the interest/taxes?

we're going to do whatever gets us the most money back.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

evenin all...just got this sent to me and I think its GREAT! a lil video that someone came up with to promote spaying and neutering cats!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:we're going to do whatever gets us the most money back.

Not sure but I think only one of you can claim the house . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:evenin all...just got this sent to me and I think its GREAT! a lil video that someone came up with to promote spaying and neutering cats!

That's really cute...and good!

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

So Lynn, any injuries to report today?

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:That's really cute...and good!

it is! very creative!

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:So Lynn, any injuries to report today?

no m'am

we were very busy today ...and another damn quilled dog...a big, mean english mastiff with about 100 quills in his face. oh, and I tried to trade Joey for a 7 mo old gordon setter but the owners of the gordon weren't goin for it

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:no m'am

we were very busy today ...and another damn quilled dog...a big, mean english mastiff with about 100 quills in his face. oh, and I tried to trade Joey for a 7 mo old gordon setter but the owners of the gordon weren't goin for it

Ouch. That had to hurt. Poor pup. How long does that take? I'm assuming sedation.

Was darling Joey velcroed to your side at the time of the bartering? That'd be a hard sell.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:no m'am

Aw, poor Joeycockerspaniel.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Ouch. That had to hurt. Poor pup. How long does that take? I'm assuming sedation.

Was darling Joey velcroed to your side at the time of the bartering? That'd be a hard sell.

oh yeah - full sedation. Took me about a half hour.

and no, JCS was not actually in the building at the time - in fact, I left them home today - and Mo trashed my kitchen.

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:Aw, poor Joeycockerspaniel.

yes, poor neglected and abused Joey

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:oh yeah - full sedation. Took me about a half hour.

and no, JCS was not actually in the building at the time - in fact, I left them home today - and Mo trashed my kitchen.

Uh oh. I was wandering if you kenneled them when you were gone. Guess that answers that question. I think Mo is a bit upset with you about something.

You know, you have over 44 feet in your house? Assuming the cats are house cats. That doesn't count the feral buddies. 47 when Jenapod visits.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Uh oh. I was wandering if you kenneled them when you were gone. Guess that answers that question. I think Mo is a bit upset with you about something.

You know, you have over 44 feet in your house? Assuming the cats are house cats. That doesn't count the feral buddies. 47 when Jenapod visits.

Um, 46. Lynn has feets.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Um, 46. Lynn has feets.

Oops, you're right. Maybe I should have said furry feets. Then again, I don't know how often Lynn shaves.....

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Uh oh. I was wandering if you kenneled them when you were gone. Guess that answers that question. I think Mo is a bit upset with you about something.

yeah, he was not impressed with being left home today. his biggest 'crime' usually is just getting on the table and eating the cat food. yes, I said on the table. I have actually seen him do it once, and he received the wrath of god (verbal scolding melts him into a puddle) I have never caught him again, but I know it happens. He is an acrobatic dog. today he musta counter-surfed and cleared off the top of the dishwasher.....ate a bag of candy, a bag of freeze-dried chicken, and knocked stuff everywhere.

and I try not to think of how many feet walk these floors......

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Oops, you're right. Maybe I should have said furry feets. Then again, I don't know how often Lynn shaves.....

yeah

maybe I'm a Hobbit and have furry toes!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:yeah, he was not impressed with being left home today. his biggest 'crime' usually is just getting on the table and eating the cat food. yes, I said on the table. I have actually seen him do it once, and he received the wrath of god (verbal scolding melts him into a puddle) I have never caught him again, but I know it happens. He is an acrobatic dog. today he musta counter-surfed and cleared off the top of the dishwasher.....ate a bag of candy, a bag of freeze-dried chicken, and knocked stuff everywhere.

Wow, he IS talented. The most Fred, the bestest dog in the whole wide world, got during counter surfing was a whole loaf of warm cranberry bread just out of the bread machine and 10 blueberry muffins. Different times thankfully. He had a belly ache that I took much pleasure in.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:yeah, he was not impressed with being left home today. his biggest 'crime' usually is just getting on the table and eating the cat food. yes, I said on the table. I have actually seen him do it once, and he received the wrath of god (verbal scolding melts him into a puddle) I have never caught him again, but I know it happens. He is an acrobatic dog. today he musta counter-surfed and cleared off the top of the dishwasher.....ate a bag of candy, a bag of freeze-dried chicken, and knocked stuff everywhere.

Uh-oh. Did he get scolded again? What kind of candy?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:yeah

maybe I'm a Hobbit and have furry toes!

No there's a lovely picture. Excuse me while I try to scrub it out of my eyes.

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:Uh-oh. Did he get scolded again? What kind of candy?

it was a bag of Bear Poo...went along with the Moose Droppings

dunno what it was exactly, but it was a small bag and it had milk choc so I don't gotta worry about choc toxicity....

and yes, as I walked into the house and saw the carnage I yelled "What in the hell did you ******* do!?!?" I sent them outside and Mo musta knowed I was angry cuz he decided to stay outside for a while...and now that he is in he is very clingy and needy. brat.

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:No there's a lovely picture. Excuse me while I try to scrub it out of my eyes.

what!? Hobbits are cute lil creatures!

ThunderThighs

Staff

So who is ready for the Puppy Bowl?!?!?

FORUM MODERATOR