ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm here. Son & I were watching The Sting.

Top Sting

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:I believe my words were "f*cking filters"

Now, now, you're going to lose that wholesome boy-next-door image.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Now, now, you're going to lose that wholesome boy-next-door image.

HA! Can't lose what he didn't have.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

daj59 wrote:HA! Can't lose what he didn't have.

Wholesome snot-next-door image?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

I'm not sure I want either one of those titles

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Wholesome snot-next-door image?

Wholesome? I don't think so.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

cruzer wrote:I'm not sure I want either one of those titles

What would you suggest?

cruzer

pooflady wrote:What would you suggest?

I can't make up my own titles

pooflady

cruzer wrote:I can't make up my own titles

Well, you're too young for "suave," "debonair," or "man about town."
You're just nowhere near bad enough for a "bad boy."
My guess would be that in a few years you're going to prime husband material, but you probably don't want to hear that now.

I'll think about it while I go to sleep.

Night all. Tomorrow.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Well, you're too young for "suave," "debonair," or "man about town."
My guess would be that in a few years you're going to prime husband material, but you probably don't want to hear that now.

Night all. Tomorrow.

Nite Poof.

I think this is the closest he's gotten to suave so far...

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
daj59 wrote:Nite Poof.

I think this is the closest he's gotten to suave so far...

No idea what the word suave means, but I always figured the shampoo was just supposed to be save with a "u" in it.

Still single, can't imagine why.

ThunderThighs

Staff

FenStar wrote:No idea what the word suave means, but I always figured the shampoo was just supposed to be save with a "u" in it.

Sigh

suave

Main Entry: suave
Pronunciation: \ˈswäv\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): suav·er; suav·est
Etymology: French, from Middle French, pleasant, sweet, from Latin suavis — more at sweet
Date: 1831
1 : smoothly though often superficially gracious and sophisticated
2 : smooth in texture, performance, or style
— suave·ly adverb
— suave·ness noun
— sua·vi·ty \ˈswä-və-tē\ noun

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

pooflady wrote:Well, you're too young for "suave," "debonair," or "man about town."

Night all. Tomorrow.

Wonder why poof is thinking about me being husband material, sounds kinda creepy

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:Wonder why poof is thinking about me being husband material, sounds kinda creepy

Not HER husband, you sweetie ookie-nookums!

EDIT: Ok, that's almost better than the word "idiot" that I used.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Not HER husband, you sweetie ookie-nookums!

EDIT: Ok, that's almost better than the word "idiot" that I used.

LOL!

ok, that is a good filter.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gnite All.

FORUM MODERATOR

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Good God, it's early. Whose idea was this????? Oh well, at least it'll be fun. Off to go snow tubing - and then a nap!!!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

Morning everyone.
Is it naptime yet?

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:Morning everyone.
Is it naptime yet?

yep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AZGman

Break time . . .

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:yep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She was right. It was naptime.

Afternoon everyone.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:She was right. It was naptime.

Afternoon everyone.

Howdy, poof . . . it's darn near 60* outside and I'm stuck inside painting.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Howdy, poof . . . it's darn near 60* outside and I'm stuck inside painting.

Unstick yourself and take Flash for a walk!

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Unstick yourself and take Flash for a walk!

I don't think I could walk a hundred yards right now; my feet and legs are hurtin' from about a hundred trips up and down the ladder . . .

. . . oh well, break's over . . . as cruzer would say, "back on my head."

Laterz

pooflady

AZGman wrote:I don't think I could walk a hundred yards right now; my feet and legs are hurtin' from about a hundred trips up and down the ladder . . .

. . . oh well, break's over . . . as cruzer would say, "back on my head."

Laterz

Okay. I should have said, go sit on the front steps and have a cigarette.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Okay. I should have said, go sit on the front steps and have a cigarette.

77 here. Tried to take Maisy for a walk but she wasn't interested. Only made it through the park. She doesn't like to get hot. Kinda like my son in that way. Sigh.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

Okay, all done!! Except for one small area I couldn't reach - gonna need a brush extender . . .

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Afternoon folks! Long time no posty here...

AZGman

SkekTek wrote:Afternoon folks! Long time no posty here...

Howdy, S'Tek . . . how goes the derby?

SkekTek

AZGman wrote:Howdy, S'Tek . . . how goes the derby?

Idunno... haven't checked it out lately. All I know is the bird resubmit isn't rejected. Not winning, but still in play. So I'm happy...

But what's going on wit'you?

AZGman

SkekTek wrote:Idunno... haven't checked it out lately. All I know is the bird resubmit isn't rejected. Not winning, but still in play. So I'm happy...

But what's going on wit'you?

Just finished up painting most of the family room . . .

AZGman

Ugh . . . I need a shower . . . back later . . .

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Just finished up painting most of the family room . . .

Good work! It is easier to see when it is sunny out.

Do we get pictures?

Do you want to paint my house? Only 8 foot ceilings. For some reason hubby decided that we should hire a painter. We had one years ago, but he must be old now too.
I don't understand. I've been painting since I was 11. It really isn't rocket science.
When I was 11 I had to soak off the wall paper from the plaster walls with a sponge and a scraper. This is way easier than that!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

...and back from snow tubing. It was a ton of fun - poor son didn't want to stop and he wants to go back tonight or at the latest tomorrow after he gets out of school. The weather was beautiful - low 50s - could've been out there in short sleeves! Tubing is definitely a lot easier than skiing on the old joints and muscles; however, I still think I need a nap. Oh, and I'm proud to announce that I beat my husband on 4 out of 5 races down the hill.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:...and back from snow tubing. It was a ton of fun - poor son didn't want to stop and he wants to go back tonight or at the latest tomorrow after he gets out of school. The weather was beautiful - low 50s - could've been out there in short sleeves! Tubing is definitely a lot easier than skiing on the old joints and muscles; however, I still think I need a nap. Oh, and I'm proud to announce that I beat my husband on 4 out of 5 races down the hill.

50's? Wouldn't you get wet??

Have a nice nap!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

krapposelli wrote:...and back from snow tubing. It was a ton of fun - poor son didn't want to stop and he wants to go back tonight or at the latest tomorrow after he gets out of school. The weather was beautiful - low 50s - could've been out there in short sleeves! Tubing is definitely a lot easier than skiing on the old joints and muscles; however, I still think I need a nap. Oh, and I'm proud to announce that I beat my husband on 4 out of 5 races down the hill.

Congrats on the wins.

SkekTek

Wow! Wish we had snow here, but it's actually unseasonably warm (52), with no snow in sight.

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Wow! Wish we had snow here, but it's actually unseasonably warm (52), with no snow in sight.

46 here. They say it might be 60 Tuesday. Love it!

AZGman

Ahhhh , , , that's mo' betta'!