ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:Yikes!

Hope Daj doesn't take it THAT way! I may have to stop coming to woot all together!

Oh yoohoo!





Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
namewasbad wrote:Maybe the weather will be bad.



The weather isn't going to be bad . . . just a bit cooler and breezy . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Ms. Name,
Uhm...what?

(Doctor, I'd like whatever drugs she's taking.)


//sigh

I'll find it.

I forgot how to link

Admira pegleg last post page 86 1/2 way down the page.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote://sigh

I'll find it.

I forgot how to link

Admira pegleg last post page 86 1/2 way down the page.



Hey Everyone,
I admit it, I'm Ms. Dontwantaname. I'm also Prof. SkekTek and Mr. Kenney9226 (but not Kenney9227).

I'm also Jessica Alba.

Seacrest, out.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Hey Everyone,
I admit it, I'm Ms. Dontwantaname. I'm also Prof. SkekTek and Mr. Kenney9226 (but not Kenney9227).

I'm also Jessica Alba.

Seacrest, out.



You forgot Josephus and Killingtime.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hi everybody, drunk cat is home from the vet. She is wobbling all around the house. She falls over if she tries to turn too quickly.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Evening everyone. Just back from WalllyWorld. Hoo-boy!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Evenin', j'ner and poof.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Hi everybody, drunk cat is home from the vet. She is wobbling all around the house. She falls over if she tries to turn too quickly.




Poor kitty. Doesn't she know enough to cuddle up and sleep?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
dontwantaname wrote:Poor kitty. Doesn't she know enough to cuddle up and sleep?



Nope. I think she must have slept all day.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:Evening everyone. Just back from WalllyWorld. Hoo-boy!


Did you walk or ride?

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
AZGman wrote:Evenin', j'ner and poof.


Working late today?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
joyner wrote:Working late today?



No, I left about my usual time; will prolly work late tomorrow plus some on the weekend . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:You forgot Josephus and Killingtime.



Ms. Name: ... who?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Ms. Name: ... who?



I would get tested for short term memory loss if I were you.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:I would get tested for short term memory loss if I were you.


Ms. Name, you are me!

edit: I guess you forgot.

Speaking of Ms. Time, anyone heard from her lately? I hope she's doing OK.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
joyner wrote:Working late today?



joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
AZGman wrote:No, I left about my usual time; will prolly work late tomorrow plus some on the weekend . . .



Big project?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:



You don't know?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
joyner wrote:Big project?



One of the biggest projects with which I've been directly involved.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Evening Folks.

If anyone is interested, Three Dog Bakery has $1.99 shipping until 2/9. Maisy loves their stuff. She eats their hard kibble and some of the doggie cookies. They also have a couple cat treats.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
dontwantaname wrote:You don't know?



Know what?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
joyner wrote:Know what?



What?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:What?



joyner wrote:Working late today?

then wrote:


(nothing)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
no1 wrote:Speaking of Ms. Time, anyone heard from her lately?



I guess not.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well, I'm talked out . . .

G'night

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Well, I'm talked out . . .

G'night



?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

After 7. I wonder what happened to hubby? Guess I should call and find out.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
dontwantaname wrote:After 7. I wonder what happened to hubby? Guess I should call and find out.



Tax time? Got stuff to do. See you guys tomorrow. Hope tomorrow is boring.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Evening folks. I'm cooking a meal that smells really good, but I won't get to eat it. My friends' mom just got home from the hospital, so I'm making a meal to take to them. But I'm hungry and it smells gooooood. Hope they like it cuz it'd be a shame if it goes to waste.

Ooooh. Survivor starts tonight!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
krapposelli wrote:Evening folks. I'm cooking a meal that smells really good, but I won't get to eat it. My friends' mom just got home from the hospital, so I'm making a meal to take to them. But I'm hungry and it smells gooooood. Hope they like it cuz it'd be a shame if it goes to waste.

Ooooh. Survivor starts tonight!



"Hello [insert name of friend's mom here]! I brought you this... uh... bag of McNuggets. ... uh, no thanks, I just ate a fabulous meal..."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Well, I'm talked out . . .

G'night


Have a good one, Gman.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
no1 wrote:"Hello [insert name of friend's mom here]! I brought you this... uh... bag of McNuggets. ... uh, no thanks, I just ate a fabulous meal..."



I guess if I tell her it's a bag of McNuggets, then this dish will look even better.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
krapposelli wrote:I guess if I tell her it's a bag of McNuggets, then this dish will look even better.



What is it, Ms. K?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

daj59 wrote:Evening Folks.

If anyone is interested, Three Dog Bakery has $1.99 shipping until 2/9. Maisy loves their stuff. She eats their hard kibble and some of the doggie cookies. They also have a couple cat treats.


Oh well. Survivor time. Gnite folks.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
no1 wrote:What is it, Ms. K?



Hungarian Goulash

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
krapposelli wrote:Hungarian Goulash



Mmm! Do you have enough to share with the whole class, Ms. K?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
krapposelli wrote:Hungarian Goulash



Oooh, that looks really good. Recipe?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

All of a sudden we have a couple schools closed nearby because of the flu. Hadn't heard anything about it before.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
pooflady wrote:Oooh, that looks really good. Recipe?



Sure. BTW - that's just a picture I found on the 'net, but it should look something like that.

Hungarian Goulash

2 lb. beef stew meat
1 cup onion - sliced (I use the pre-cut frozen onion, much quicker and it practically disolves so those who don't like onions don't know it's in there)
1 sm garlic clove - minced (I use about a tsp of the garlic that comes in a jar)
3/4 cup ketchup (catsup, if you prefer)
2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbs. brown sugar
2 tsp salt
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dry mustard
dash cayenne pepper (I put about 1/2 tsp... but I like the spicy kick...)
1.5 cups water

Brown meat with the onion and garlic - cook until meat is brown and onion is tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer for 2 to 2.5 hours.

2 Tbs flour
1/4 cup water

Mix flour and water, and sitr into meat mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute to thicken. Serve over noodles.