dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Hmm. There's a lamp I really like on sale, but $23 shipping just really annoys me.

Are you still looking for the new couch?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Hmm. There's a lamp I really like on sale, but $23 shipping just really annoys me.

Wow, where are they shipping it from, Russia?

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Are you still looking for the new couch?

*sigh* I still need a new couch, but haven't been looking much. I need to. I should. I don't wanna.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Wow, where are they shipping it from, Russia?

It's a floor lamp. Maybe I'll go to a Penney's store tomorrow and see if they have it there.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:*sigh* I still need a new couch, but haven't been looking much. I need to. I should. I don't wanna.

Keep repeating to yourself, I am too young to not be able to find the perfect couch.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Whoa! See the side deal? Drool!

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Whoa! See the side deal? Drool!

ah, chocolates...

well, night folks. Off to bed.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:ah, chocolates...

well, night folks. Off to bed.

Dang, I like the side deal. . . Orc looked at it over my shoulder. . . too bad they probably have stuff I can't eat in them.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
AZGman wrote:How do they manage that? (onion rings that don't slide out of the breading)

super glue

AZGman

Mornin', J'phus . . . time to hit the shower and head for work.

Laterz, e'one . . .

AZGman

Is there anybody out there?

pooflady

Good afternoon, one and all. The sun's shining and it's 23 but the wind chill is 6. Really, really windy. More dead branches in the yard.

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:Good afternoon, one and all. The sun's shining and it's 23 but the wind chill is 6. Really, really windy. More dead branches in the yard.

Hi folks! Gman, I saw on Food Network the other day that if you cut the onions into rings and let them air dry for 24 hours the batter will stick to the onions better. It was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives Friday night.

AZGman

zea3 wrote:Hi folks! Gman, I saw on Food Network the other day that if you cut the onions into rings and let them air dry for 24 hours the batter will stick to the onions better. It was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives Friday night.

Hi, zea! Great info, thanks! I thought it may have had something to do with excess moisture.

pooflady

Was going to go to the mall today, but it's just too windy and cold. No point. Nothing I had to have. I'll show my good sense and stay home. (Although I would have liked an iced coffee.)

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Was going to go to the mall today, but it's just too windy and cold. No point. Nothing I had to have. I'll show my good sense and stay home. (Although I would have liked an iced coffee.)

Make it yourself.

//runs

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
AZGman wrote:Is there anybody out there?

hello?
is there anybody in there?
just nod if you can hear me.
is there anyone home?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

jqubed wrote:hello?
is there anyone home?

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Make it yourself.

//runs

Can't make it to taste the same. Maybe I'll have a Bloody Mary. *Off to check the vodka supply*

SkekTek

jqubed wrote:hello?
is there anyone home?

Flashback!!!

Do you hear me?
Do you care?
(Missing Persons, "words")

jqubed

dontwantaname wrote:Make it yourself.

//runs

we actually used to make a pretty decent iced coffe in brooklyn using some freeze-dried instant... add enough hot water to melt it, then add milk and some sugar (i think those were the steps, it's been awhile now)

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

SkekTek wrote:Flashback!!!

Do you hear me?
Do you care?
(Missing Persons, "words")

i finally figured out what your name is from yesterday, and what that thing is that's normally in your sig... i was looking at The Crystal Method which lead to The Dark Crystal where I discoverd who SkekTek is...

care to explain how a researcher would find similarities between himself and a character who sucked the life out of other creatures for his own benefit?

Skye — 1997-2007

SkekTek

jqubed wrote:i finally figured out what your name is from yesterday, and what that thing is that's normally in your sig... i was looking at The Crystal Method which lead to The Dark Crystal where I discoverd who SkekTek is...

care to explain how a researcher would find similarities between himself and a character who sucked the life out of other creatures for his own benefit?

Why thank you

It was (and is) one of my top 3 movies of all time, so when I found myself a scientist, made sense to make SkekTek my handle. Of course, most people misspell it here as ShekTek...

I always thought of getting the other characters as handles (SkekOk, SkekUng, etc), but that'd just be too geeky.)

wow, the wind is REALLY blowing here. The house occasionally shakes.

SkekTek

Sheesh, we have a 30 mph wind, it's 40 degrees with a 24 degree W/C, and now it's SNOWING... very light, but darnit... it was 72 two to three days ago!

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Sheesh, we have a 30 mph wind, it's 40 degrees with a 24 degree W/C, and now it's SNOWING... very light, but darnit... it was 72 two to three days ago!

We have 19 with a w/c of 5, gusts up to 32.

pooflady

Where's Daj?

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:We have 19 with a w/c of 5, gusts up to 32.

But is it SNOWING? Ok, looks like it stopped. But it was surreal for a while- fast moving flakes. For a time I thought someone was burning a LOT of leaves...

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:But is it SNOWING? Ok, looks like it stopped. But it was surreal for a while- fast moving flakes. For a time I thought someone was burning a LOT of leaves...

Nope, sun's shining. Snow sounds much worse.

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Nope, sun's shining. Snow sounds much worse.

and now the sun is out. Freaky Jersey weather...

jqubed

pooflady wrote:Where's Daj?

careful... when she sees that it'll go straight to her head!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

SkekTek wrote:and now the sun is out. Freaky Jersey weather...

wow... we sound downright balmy compared to you... we've got the freakish winds, but it's sunny and in the 60s

Skye — 1997-2007

AZGman

Afternoon . . .

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Afternoon . . .

Home?

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Home?

Yes, finally.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Yes, finally.

Overtime this week?

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Overtime this week?

Comp time . . . we're not authorized overtime - not in the contract . . .