betboy02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages betboy02

Last weekend I was playing poker at the Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida, and was wearing my "Know When to Fold". Two tables away from me, I saw not only another woot shirt, but the same shirt!

Crazyblue219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Crazyblue219
guitaryan6969 wrote:I smoked a bowl with the lead singer of Rx Bandits and one of the members was wearing a woot shirt...

Completely off topic,
but I LOVE that design in your sig. The brown bkg. with drawn flowers.

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87

I was walking around campus in my "Say No To Scurvy" shirt, and I walked by this girl who seemed to be looking at my shirt. All the sudden, she says, "Hey, sorry, but I just wanted to tell you that I love your shirt! It's from woot, right?" Me: "Yup. I love it." Turns out she was wearing Suicidal Maple Leaf at that exact moment, and me being relatively new to shirt.woot at the time didn't recognize it but still understood the awesomeness of two wooters meeting by the means of sweet shirts. Hah.

My roommate and I sport matching Nessie shirts. Hehe. She also owns Cool Breeze. Our next door neighbor in our dorm has Civic Duty Dance and she absolutely loves it. She is always excited to see me picking up another woot package from the front desk to see which one I got. :D I see a lot of woot shirts, probably because I live in Arizona and it's t-shirt weather year-round.

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

I've only seen two in real life that weren't purchased by me or someone I know who woots.

I saw "Say No To Scurvy" on some volunteer guy at this years AOD (http://www.aodsf.org/). I pointed it out to him as like "Yay, woot shirt!" but he didn't seem like he really want to talk about it or possibly someone gave it to him.

Second one was a non-local friend who does not woot. Someone bought her the "Dramatic Jackalope" shirt. She wears it fondly because she, quote, loves Jackalopes. I was pretty excited to see someone I know with one.

My best friend has a bunch, but he lives in a different state. Perhaps you shall see him wear one in Seattle? Who knows.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
klswoot wrote:Come on Shan....'fess up.... you're paying someone to sport the shirt on college campuses, aren't you? j/k That's okay...I'm sending my 'people' to all the local Koi hotspots.

Noooo...actually they're paying me hahaha sorry I couldn't help myself My cousin just graduated from Washington University's med school here in St. Louis and I never thought about having her wear one around campus. These sightings are so cool to hear about, esp. since I've yet to have a Woot shirt sighting of my own.

herschelaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herschelaz

i saw a girl wearing KTHNXBAI!!!1 in materials class once. i think thats her only woot shirt though. the rest i've seen are because i've told my friends about the ones they might like.

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

oooh!!! i saw someone with my decomposition shirt while i was eating lunch at mah high school today.

i turned to show my friend, and then forgot to say hi.

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
lukekim91 wrote:oooh!!! i saw someone with my decomposition shirt while i was eating lunch at mah high school today.

Congratulations. Not only did you make a woot sighting, but you 'sighted' your own shirt. That's awesome. I don't know how I would react if I saw someone wearing my shirt. Too much!!!

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

I saw Ocean REM on someone at Virginia Commonwealth University today. I've also seen Now That's Just Overpriced here, and I saw someone with Say No To Scurvy at George Mason a few weeks ago.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Iambusyeating wrote:I saw Ocean REM on someone at Virginia Commonwealth University today. I've also seen Now That's Just Overpriced here, and I saw someone with Say No To Scurvy at George Mason a few weeks ago.

I was sighted wearing Say No To Scurvy today. In Lansing, Michigan. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91
klswoot wrote:Congratulations. Not only did you make a woot sighting, but you 'sighted' your own shirt. That's awesome. I don't know how I would react if I saw someone wearing my shirt. Too much!!!

i know. i felt so proud, even though i've only designed one shirt that got third place.

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

A bit late, but on the Carnival Victory the last week of January, I spotted someone wearing USA 2145. I said hi and complimented him, but that was all.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
goingfordistance wrote:Jaden - I saw your Swim, Little Nessie shirt today! It was really unexpected and kind of surreal. I'm so used to seeing it (online) that when I actually saw it on someone I did a double take because I didn't realize the first time. Weird!

I would have stopped to chat with the girl, but she seemed like she didn't want to be disturbed...

ZOMG!!! Where? Details Details!

Arben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arben

Sighted Breakfast Topography on an audience member at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater LA, at the Thanksgiving special.

pen360guin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pen360guin

So this is funny this popped up. I go to Appalachain StateUniversity and i spotted my first woot shirt, forgot the title but its the recent song shirt you put the lime in the coconut on a girl and told her i liked her shirt but we didnt talk. Anyways to me was ironic because the day before i wore my bunyy fu fu saong shirt which is reverse order on what days they came out.

goingfordistance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goingfordistance
JadenKale wrote:ZOMG!!! Where? Details Details!

Well, I go to school out here near LA and I was walking across campus. I looked up and I saw the shirt under a zip-up sweatshirt. I totally would have said something, but I was kind of shocked at first, not having seen a woot! shirt before in person, so by the time I realized it, I would have had to run back to catch her. I'll have to be on the look out to spot the shirt again.

Totally unrelated (except to wearing shirts), I always get tons of compliments on tgentry's "Watch it Grow" shirt. I always like wearing it!

Do you have a Caution Octopus shirt? Men's small, perhaps?

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

Seen a ARRGYLE one or whatever in Water Town South Dakota, lil 5 year old kid or so was wearin it!
I go to my gf...im like...HOLY CRAP THATS A WOOT SHIRT...and she is like shhhh ok honey, quite...

i laughed. lol

I once ate a cricket.

zillybong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zillybong

I just saw some guy wearing a "Touring with the Big G" shirt at Berkeley. He didn't know why I was laughing at him. I think I scared him.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

One of my close buddies today was wearing the Leap year one...with the rocks and stuff...cant think of the name right now, but i was like..dude!! you have a woot shirt!! he is like...i know dude, someone bought it for me!!

*giggles* it was sweet and also found out that my business class partner wears like a woot shirt like every other day he has so many!! *giggles*, Woot is more common on campus then i thought!! Woo! :D

oh, and one last one, guy who lives across the hall from me got 2 shirts from the random woot shirt on the last one, got the killer bee's one and another one, he loves em! :D

I once ate a cricket.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
goingfordistance wrote:Well, I go to school out here near LA and I was walking across campus. I looked up and I saw the shirt under a zip-up sweatshirt. I totally would have said something, but I was kind of shocked at first, not having seen a woot! shirt before in person, so by the time I realized it, I would have had to run back to catch her. I'll have to be on the look out to spot the shirt again.

Totally unrelated (except to wearing shirts), I always get tons of compliments on tgentry's "Watch it Grow" shirt. I always like wearing it!

Awesome! Being sported in LA That just makes me so happy!!

personnemaime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages personnemaime

I saw a guy wearing Perched Among Blossoms in the dining hall at James Madison University the other day. He was too far away for me to say anything though.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

lukekim91 wrote:i know. i felt so proud, even though i've only designed one shirt that got third place.

I wore it yesterday. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Prezkot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Prezkot

I don't have a trained eye to recognize every single past Woot! shirt, but I did have my first real world sighting while visiting Petco Park in San Diego. Saw a kid in an Aaaaargyle shirt. I was gonna call him out on it, but he was too far away to say anything without looking too weird.

That being said I stil havent seen one in Phoenix where I live. I think our city mostly shops at K-Mart.

Woot.Shirt.Purchases:
+ Lime In The Coconut
+ 2 Random Shirts (Five Bucks Coffee, Cassette Taps)
+ Gettysburg Address

zillybong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zillybong

Oh snaps! I saw two woot shirts today: a friend wearing Rampage Wear (didn't know he was a wooter) and another guy wearing "When I Was Your Age". Combined with the "Touring with the Big G" shirt I saw two days ago, thats...*counts on fingers*... like 3 shirts in the past two days!

eleigh33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eleigh33
wizard7926 wrote:That's fantastic.

I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on Cool Breeze and Aaarrgyle, but still no sightings.. maybe it's because I live in Delaware..

hahaha, i used to live in delaware... then i moved... due to the lack of woot shirt wearing folk of course

classssy...

kunal2212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kunal2212

I go to this gym near my house and one time I went I wore the shirt Urban Meltdown and when I walked in there was another guy who was wearing the same shirt, it was so ironic and now whenever we see each other we talk about what new shirts we got off woot and so on

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
lukekim91 wrote:oooh!!! i saw someone with my decomposition shirt while i was eating lunch at mah high school today.

I got your shirt as part of a random $6 woot promotion. The irony is great because it was the shirt that knocked me out of the fog that week ;-)

Check out my blog:Here!

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Prezkot wrote:I don't have a trained eye to recognize every single past Woot! shirt, but I did have my first real world sighting while visiting Petco Park in San Diego. Saw a kid in an Aaaaargyle shirt. I was gonna call him out on it, but he was too far away to say anything without looking too weird.

That being said I stil havent seen one in Phoenix where I live. I think our city mostly shops at K-Mart.

Phoenix is pretty high on the woot-o-meter actually. A disproportionately high amount of derby artists hail from here ;-)

Check out my blog:Here!

gandhilion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandhilion

Dang I've probably seen ten people wearing various Woot shirts here in Santa Barbara. The shirts include the koi one, little nessie, death rides a unicorn and the lime in the cocunut.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Saw this about an hour ago at a Tom Thumb grocery in the DFW area. I hollered "WOOT!" and "I see a Woot shirt!" Everone else in the parking lot except that guy turned around.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Yay! Thanks for mentioning the koi sighting. Exciting! It's now in the 22nd spot and is likely to be reckoned this week, so if anyone is interested in the koi shirt, please be sure to buy it this week. Thanks again for the sighting. I love it!

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
daj59 wrote:Saw this about an hour ago at a Tom Thumb grocery in the DFW area. I hollered "WOOT!" and "I see a Woot shirt!" Everone else in the parking lot except that guy turned around.

Awesome I think if I saw this on someone myself I'd be too stunned to say anything haha

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I saw the Fivebucks coffee two weeks ago in NYC. Didn't say anything since the dude was with three other guys and I was by myself. And I tend to wear woot shirts to work out 2x a week on campus. nobody's called Woot yet...

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
SkekTek wrote:I saw the Fivebucks coffee two weeks ago in NYC. Didn't say anything since the dude was with three other guys and I was by myself. And I tend to wear woot shirts to work out 2x a week on campus. nobody's called Woot yet...

wouldn't it be awesome if all your students showed up one day wearing your shirt? you'd probably have to give them all A's.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

Wearing my Lime in the Coconut shirt to work today (extra unpaid hours, yay) and my HR manager just said "shirt.woot.com? I check there every night!"

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I saw the Fivebucks coffee two weeks ago in NYC. Didn't say anything since the dude was with three other guys and I was by myself. And I tend to wear woot shirts to work out 2x a week on campus. nobody's called Woot yet...

The students must be sick of looking at that fish!

I "fixed" the fish shirt. Used a fine black perment marker to outline the pocket. Hope it washes well.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

winnie71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71

Got called out while wearing Zombie Garden yesterday. Fellow wooter at a Mobil near my work. So exciting... and gave me the opportunity to boast of the morning's carp delivery!

aidenb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aidenb

I wore Aarrrgyle to the Anti-Flag show at First Avenue tonight. As I was ordering a drink I heard someone say "Aaarrrgyle!", turned around, and there was a girl sporting Angry Day!

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Zeusandhera
pen360guin wrote:So this is funny this popped up. I go to Appalachain StateUniversity and i spotted my first woot shirt, forgot the title but its the recent song shirt you put the lime in the coconut on a girl and told her i liked her shirt but we didnt talk. Anyways to me was ironic because the day before i wore my bunyy fu fu saong shirt which is reverse order on what days they came out.

gandhilion wrote:Dang I've probably seen ten people wearing various Woot shirts here in Santa Barbara. The shirts include the koi one, little nessie, death rides a unicorn and the lime in the cocunut.

Ozzie2191 wrote:Wearing my Lime in the Coconut shirt to work today (extra unpaid hours, yay) and my HR manager just said "shirt.woot.com? I check there every night!"

SWEET! Thanks for sharing!

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87

Saw Sputnik yesterday on campus.