rook543

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rook543
clintOmatic wrote:It's a crushed out ciggy butt done in kind of a "graffiti" style

I see it now...

whenxxmetxy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whenxxmetxy

I love the idea but not the placement.

phreekonature

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phreekonature
Re: Quit now

Its great!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
2thFairy wrote:Clever!

Thanks 2th Fairy! Who doesn't love a cat named "A. Quitter"! I guess "everybody" should.

twoeightnine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twoeightnine

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
parkermc wrote:Well, I thought it was the filter for "Cupid's arrow has struck!," but now this reads much differently! (Click reply and you'll see. ) Looks like a massive overhaul of the filters took place recently. Which makes sense, I guess, since they were fried the other day. The poor filters will probably be in therapy for years! ;)

It still amazes me that I'm liking the olive shirt. Not usually my color of choice, but this design complements it very well.

You're right...looks like they changed it for Valentine's Day. Cute idea. But, I kind of liked the 'stop touching me". I thought it was for the word Aww, sweetie-lumpkins. (wonder what that is now.)

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
bfassburg wrote:PC Load Letter? What the @#%$ does that mean?

Ha ha good one...I almost fell for it. I was going to post "haven't you seen Office Space?" and then I clued in...

nesler

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nesler
kixxster wrote:Ok so I voted because I like the design, but I wouldn't buy it unless the Latin was correct. Good luck!

Why vote for a shirt you have no intention of buying? Vote for a shirt that you WILL buy. Otherwise, you're just mucking up the system...

Zenne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zenne
JadenKale wrote:I love the flow and motion of the guy so it got my vote there.

A couple of things I'd like to have seen different: His placement on the shirt. I like how you want him to stand out by putting him front and center, but I don't think it really works for him. Maybe a little smaller and off to the side would have been great. I think in the main forum, I had also suggested down in the right hand corner. Other than that, experiment with other colors. I wonder if orange could have worked well with this scheme or even brown. Orange isn't very popular in the color selection, but with such a strong design, I think it may have worked quite well.

Thank you for the feedback! (: I tried moving it around on the shirt, but it seemed that anything that wasn't centered was somewhat off-balanced. I didn't try re-sizing it, though. I think I need to plan ahead for moves that aren't centered, because I tend towards formal compositions. I will try that next time!

I also experimented with colors, but only dark ones work as elements of the shirt (his hair, belt, monitor screen, paper trey, pencil holder, pens, and holes in the desk ) rely on the background being dark. Brown is my favorite color shirt so far, but it was too light for this, and orange definitely threw it off.

twoeightnine

shan24 wrote:Ha ha good one...I almost fell for it. I was going to post "haven't you seen Office Space?" and then I clued in...

Yup, that joke went right over my head.

redghia69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redghia69
jasontehman wrote:we all know that the only real way to win this game didn't exist, so you either played until you lost, or you were so good (heavens knows why) that in order to stop playing, you had to just quit and go with the high score you had.

Unless maybe your name is Billy Mitchell....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man#Perfect_play
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Mitchell_(gamer)
Talk about having too much time on your hands.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
twoeightnine wrote:Yup, that joke went right over my head.

I'm only 95% sure that it was a joke...ha ha

jpers36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpers36
Re: Better than a 2 week notice

This looks tailor-made for a cliche iPod silhouette version ...

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
Re: cold turkey

looks like a frog

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Re: I Just Don't Give a Dam

hahaha I don't give a dam either! Like my sig?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Re: RUN AWAY!!!!

We all know that the French are the world's greatest Quitters....this is dedicated to all those historic retreats!

binarygeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages binarygeek
AttilaTheMom wrote:what sort of machine is this supposed to be? I can't figure it out from the drawing...

it's the Wright brothers' plane... shown from 3 different angles

burtonrider404

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burtonrider404
Re: Unsuccessful Quitters.

Mine heart-strings have been plucked! this is amazing

wooterer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer

Here we go...

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: Quit Hoping - Love Is Dead

Fogged, eh? Wooters sure do love their questionable grammar...

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
Re: FlowQuit

interesting, but i think you should have the design placed on a shirt. they might try to get you rejected for that...

i do sorta like the design, though.

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
AttilaTheMom wrote:hahaha I don't give a dam either! Like my sig?

WOOHOO!!! Awesome Attila! I'm glad you like him. Now to push him up a ways!

Come on Beaver buddy!

ewolbrom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ewolbrom

this is awesome. where can i buy this?

sigaru

Re: Too Legit To Quit.

i really like the colors [brown/green].

Robyncn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Robyncn
AdderXYU wrote:You know what else the rest of the world has heard of? The term "plan B" outside of the context of birth control. Seriously, no one is going to think birth control first, Size Comparison Diagram wasn't covered in penises, no one saw a swastika on Feed the Whale, and Cat Carrier isn't WWII Era Japanese Propaganda. If you're old enough to have a credit card and buy shirts, think about being old enough to mature past grade school logic.

Perhaps we travel in different circles, but since it's the first thing *I* thought when I saw the design, I am sure others do too. And of course, others will have no idea and take it for how it's intended. I found the design disturbing and said so. Isn't that what this area is for, to comment on the designs?

If you're old enough to have a credit card and buy shirts, think about being old enough to mature past grade school insults.

Robyncn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Robyncn

I wish I knew where the edit button went?!

Not intending to mislead, this is just another of my accounts ..

twoeightnine

wooterer wrote:Here we go...

Yeah! Screw them. If it wasn't for the French, we Americans would have won the Revolutionary War. God Save the Queen.

AdderXYU

Re: POWER OFF (TO QUIT)

Can someone 'splain me the fascination with the Power button? I know it's incredibly popular around here, but why? What about it makes it so desirable?

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

FYI, i filled in the wrinkles of the shirt to simplify the presentation....it's a Royal Blue Tee and will look awesome! VOTE!

fablefire

quality posts: 18 Private Messages fablefire
soyokazefuhen wrote:Hey, maybe some of use started out on Plan B...

You must be on Plan G or so by now. XD

jasontehman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasontehman
redghia69 wrote:Unless maybe your name is Billy Mitchell....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man#Perfect_play
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Mitchell_(gamer)
Talk about having too much time on your hands.

wow...thats ridiculously infatuated. but still technically there is no end to the game, it just glitches making it impossible to continue.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
Re: POWER OFF (TO QUIT)

EPIC FAIL!

sigaru

Re: Back on the Horse

aw, it's adorable. i'd buy it.

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

C'est triste, cette chemise. Maintenant au vin!

Check out my blog:Here!

fablefire

quality posts: 18 Private Messages fablefire
Robyncn wrote:I wish I knew where the edit button went?!

Not intending to mislead, this is just another of my accounts ..

The edit button can be found if you go to the derby comments thread - the big one with all of the comments for all of the derby entries. You have to sift through and find your entry, and then use the edit feature. It's in...

Woot Community ---> Member Forums ---> Derbies ---> Derby entry comments for derby #...

I am curious though, if you don't mind me asking... If you look at the design on whole, all of the contextual evidence supports the idea that Plan B refers to the alternate plan. There's nothing really feminine about the design, and nothing that would imply it's about contraceptive methods. Is it the title that leads your eyes to Plan B first, and then the rest of the design? Is it the red that makes you look at the Plan B first?

Just wondering for future reference.

wooterer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
AdderXYU wrote:Can someone 'splain me the fascination with the Power button? I know it's incredibly popular around here, but why? What about it makes it so desirable?

It's not the power button. It's power-off button.

Here is the power button:

AdderXYU

Robyncn wrote:Perhaps we travel in different circles, but since it's the first thing *I* thought when I saw the design, I am sure others do too. And of course, others will have no idea and take it for how it's intended. I found the design disturbing and said so. Isn't that what this area is for, to comment on the designs?

If you're old enough to have a credit card and buy shirts, think about being old enough to mature past grade school insults.

Hey, I'm not the one that thinks "Plan B" is some new thing, as opposed to a phrase that has existed for years before even condoms. I also still consider a "chaser" to be a drink which follows another drink, or possibly one who chases. Were there a shirt which said "Straight, no chaser", I would not presume it to mean "I'm not ebullient, and don't take hangover pills". But again, clearly I'm alone on that.

bfassburg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bfassburg
shan24 wrote:I'm only 95% sure that it was a joke...ha ha

The sad thing is I'm only 95% sure that I made this shirt because of that quote. The shirt is for Office Space fans.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

rwoody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwoody
Re: fetal position

Hello scrubs!

burtonrider404

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burtonrider404
Re: Normal

*giggles* tee-hees!