quijibo666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quijibo666
AdderXYU wrote:I cited a very specific reason why the design was weak at best. You have done nothing but cite reasons why you think you're better than me. Your definition of troll could use refining.

Get relevant. What is it about a nothing-special hot topic graphic with poorly translated Latin that makes it worth your defense?

No... you made a weak attempt at generalizing humor. I have citied nothing but flaws in your remarkable word-manship and defense of 'real life' life-lessness (see In real life, I'm a word inventor. They don't have to make sense here. They do in real life).

We can't all be award winning designers, with highly thought of blogs critiquing others, and amazing critical whit, adder-person. Some of us are just not that good.

Elevenbane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elevenbane

Uhm.....I love the design but I REALLY hope that it's not a gradient behind the selection box. That could get it disqualified just as it's doing well.

Elevenbane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elevenbane
Re: Won't Somebody Think Of The Children!?

Uhm.....I love the design but I REALLY hope that it's not a gradient behind the selection box. That could get it disqualified just as it's doing well.

ReneaKat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ReneaKat
clintOmatic wrote:It's a crushed out ciggy butt done in kind of a "graffiti" style

oh! sorry, got it thanks

Zombie Season, The Apathy Monster, Full of Ink, Taking Flight, Random Shirt: Suicidal Maple Leaf, What Dreams Are Made Of, Say No To Scurvy, Swim Little Nessie, Random Shirt: Tall Pipes, Nevermore, The Tycoon of ICE, Love of Money, (W)Right Angle Neutrality, Zombeer, Random Shirt: Mr Toast, Fire Dancer, Calypso Weapon, Random Shirt: Mister Bobo Masonic Dyna-Monkey, Can You Spell BRAAAINS!, Imposter, Random Shirt: They Were Delicious, Random Shirt: I wish..., Head Shot

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
EyeTeeGuy wrote:got my vote

Thanks!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
CAMMS wrote:Thanks for the help. Voted for this cute little guy!

Thanks CAMMS!! I appreciate the help in turn!

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

quijibo666 wrote:No... you made a weak attempt at generalizing humor. I have citied nothing but flaws in your remarkable word-manship and defense of 'real life' life-lessness (see In real life, I'm a word inventor. They don't have to make sense here. They do in real life).

We can't all be award winning designers, with highly thought of blogs critiquing others, and amazing critical whit, adder-person. Some of us are just not that good.

Come on, stop bickering. Please? ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

bjdezek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjdezek
rolfedaus wrote:I like the birds but I don't really get the text

hmmm...personally i loved the text. i took it as a play on words, that he doesn't "wired" anymore (not on the wire) and doesn't get "wired" anymore (drugs, or caffeine, etc...)

i thought it was pretty brilliant and obvious that he quit something. i'm shocked it got rejected and completely disagree.

my $.02

SicariiGS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SicariiGS

The cat's not footless....It's just the way I draw appendages on kitties( or not draw them I guess)

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
nycanuck wrote:I have 2 favorite designs this week...can you guess which they are?

Please vote!

Two fine choices... You, my friend, are a purveyor of stylish apparel ;-)

Check out my blog:Here!

soyokazefuhen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soyokazefuhen
Re: RUN AWAY!!!!

I have to vote for this...

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Fit In

Last one. I think.
-Andy

derekfilley

Re: RUN AWAY!!!!

I think you may have overestimated woot voter's ability to recognize any flag aside from that American one ;-)

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Andy47240 wrote:Last one. I think.
-Andy

Wow! Andy you've been working hard. You should submit some of your designs as dailies. You are very talented!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
SicariiGS wrote:The cat's not footless....It's just the way I draw appendages on kitties( or not draw them I guess)

I think the cat is cute!

RobGlenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobGlenn
dana11302 wrote:The Latin on this shirt is incorrect. The author used an internet translator. I am a Latin scholar and know that "Diligo est Mortuus" means "To regard highly is dead." Diligo is a first person, singular verb. The true translation for "love is dead" is "Amor est mortuus." Wearing this shirt as is, would be an embarassment to Latin. Please change the translation!

I don't think I'll stay in the fog, a lot of great designs are gaining on my, but I'm going to fix the text (Amor est mortus) and send an updated art file to woot. I don't know if they'll accept it, but it's worth a try. Thanks Dana, and all the others who helped with the Latin. Who new woot had such a scholarly audience.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
klswoot wrote:Wow! Andy you've been working hard. You should submit some of your designs as dailies. You are very talented!

Kristen I pm'd you.

kawana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawana
Re: If you really think about it...

That is true. Good job. Nice shirt.

-------It'll put lead in your pencil.-------

kawana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawana
Re: KTHNXBAI!!!1

Got my vote. Very nice.

-------It'll put lead in your pencil.-------

antonious13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages antonious13
Re: take this job and shovel it

demolition man? *giggles* tee-hees! great movie

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
jpolakowski wrote:I don't understand the quit part, can someone explain?

In chess, you can quit when you know you are about to lose. The knight is giving up his sword to protect the life of his own king.

my2collies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages my2collies

I think I hurt something from laughing! Mine heart-strings have been plucked!, I am just dying here- I will buy three if this one wins!

my2collies

my2collies wrote:I think I hurt something from laughing! Mine heart-strings have been plucked!, I am just dying here- I will buy three if this one wins!

Why does it say "My heart strongs have been plucked"??? It's not at all what I wrote.

boxjock

quality posts: 3 Private Messages boxjock
Re: You have to know when to quit

How did I miss this one?! I just paid top dollar for 2 dozen hens!

my2collies

rook543 wrote:Okay...Typo fix (damn wireless keyboards)

...how to get a SCROLLING window....

...with my SHIRTS on it?

This shirt just craks me up! Too funny- good luck!

emcee2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emcee2k

It'd be better if the punch line wasn't in bright red.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

my2collies wrote:Why does it say "My heart strongs have been plucked"??? It's not at all what I wrote.

Filter

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

fightabunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fightabunny

Man this shirt is beautiful. Please please let it place. I'd buy it in an instant.

derekfilley

Re: IЙ SФVIЭT ЯЦSSIД JФB QЦIT УФЦ!

It was kind of funny the first time... This meme's getting pretty old

nice fontwork though ;-)

ablando

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ablando

GMV. Come on people, you know you want one.

ablando

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ablando

i *giggles* tee-hees!'d

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

derekfilley wrote:Two fine choices... You, my friend, are a purveyor of stylish apparel ;-)

Ugh, I haven't seen my entry in the hotness all day. How am I still in the fog?

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
tehpwnerer wrote:Wow...Go puckers! Some day you will win Kenny. I have faith in the pucker. I actually am not that crazy about pucker designs, but if you ever win I'm gonna buy one. They get better every time!

A printed Pucker would sell out in aobut 10 min. *giggles* tee-hees! we would all have to have one

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

changwatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changwatch
Re: AMERICA'S FUTURE - 2134AD

what the hell is this supposed to mean?

I have purchased some shirts on shirt.woot.

enin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enin

but tastes like a chicken

...........errr, a turkey?

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal

What the HELL does this mean?

changwatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changwatch
snarkygal wrote:What the H E L L does this mean?

yeah, thank you. glad someone else feels the same.

I have purchased some shirts on shirt.woot.

skylerweaver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skylerweaver

This makes no sense.

brizz

mr_mr_mr_Nostradamus?

brizz

derekfilley wrote:I think you may have overestimated woot voter's ability to recognize any flag aside from that American one ;-)

that's why i made sure to add a first comment identifying it as the French flag.