waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Re: Dude, it's your turn to evolve

*giggles*!!

I once ate a cricket.

phreekonature

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phreekonature
Re: Please- I've had enough.

I re-voted. Slugs do not get enough love on shirts. Here's hoping this starts a new trend in mollusk/human relations

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Re: Quittles

gosh, im gonna go broke, alot of good shirts in this derby i think I need a job quick!! :D

I once ate a cricket.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: And the winning Numbers are...

Just out of curiosity...what are you going for here? Quitting the lottery or quitting your job because you won the lottery?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Please- I've had enough.

So you got pardoned, but didn't get to keep the votes???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:So you got pardoned, but didn't get to keep the votes???

Would a slug drinking alcohol dry up?

You know, when I'm looking at shirts and start thinking stuff like that...It is really time to get out of the house!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SailorButterfly

dekonstruct wrote:What would pushing the "quit" button on earth do anyway? Would it shake up and down like an etch-a-sketch?

It would probably just disappear. And then God would call Tech Support and say "I accidentally clicked the X button and the Earth disappeared. Make it come back." And Tech Support would say, "we can't do anything to bring it back, you'll have to start over." After some gnashing of teeth, swearing, and threats, God would angrily hang up the phone (after refusing to pay charges, of course) and get to work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
SailorButterfly wrote:Just out of curiosity...what are you going for here? Quitting the lottery or quitting your job because you won the lottery?

i'd go with job...

very clever

Please check it out

jonomc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonomc
SailorButterfly wrote:Just out of curiosity...what are you going for here? Quitting the lottery or quitting your job because you won the lottery?

Yea, Bryan's got it. Its the job. My thought was, whatever numbers come up, its means "I quit" for the winner.

frogboyjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogboyjb
Re: quit frontin

my first entry was rejected so I wanted to submit another, without dead cats.
Peace to all of you

veggie9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veggie9

Bahaha! I gotta check out the dead cats one. Good luck with this! Hope it wins!

seedless1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seedless1
phreekonature wrote:Very nice

Thanks, i like yours too. Looks like a good Derby...

Hey kids Lets keep those votes coming in, hold on for the ride!

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
AdderXYU wrote:"dude, you got Vonnegut straddles? I never get any lovin' by reading Faulkner!"

And well you shouldn't. Faulkner sucked.

The Vonnegut lap dance is simultaneously the best thing that's ever happened to you, and the most depressing event of your entire life... C'est la vie

God has a tech support team? Now I'm scared.

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
SicariiGS wrote:They that follow the blinding light believe they can see.

Any hoo, Edgar got a daily shirt, so congrats Edgar, and thanks for being such a good sport.

Hmmm.... that has nothing to do with what you said. But thanks for reminding me of my own thoughts.
I support his shirts that i like. not the ones that i dont.

Exzotic02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exzotic02
Re: Vice President

I must give credit where credit is due, my brother thought up the idea and I created it. Thanks!

changwatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changwatch
keyser520 wrote:just to be picky.... but there is no "S" in Cyrillic, though I think all your other characters are actually in the Cryillic alphabet. The Cyrillic character "C" is pronounced like the English "S". Of course, they'd be pronounced quite differently.

To those that are interested, I think it would be something more along the lines of.... в советской России, работа прекратила вас

if it were written in cyrillic (Russian) and not just in a cyrillic font, then I would absolutely buy one.

I have purchased some shirts on shirt.woot.

nycanuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nycanuck
Re: Voodon't!

C'mon!

If you do the voodoo I do too!

nycanuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nycanuck
Re: El Prospector Cansado

Another shirt with a great layout!

soulfood1966

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soulfood1966

Like it...i am still pulling for woot to reinstate the dead kittens. It is a classic...some art is never appreciated!

Re: quit frontin

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:Would a slug drinking alcohol dry up?

You know, when I'm looking at shirts and start thinking stuff like that...It is really time to get out of the house!

I bet they'd be good pickled!

seedless1

seedless1 wrote:

Me=Quit

Title:

seedless1

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
klawrence wrote:Sorry if it looks similar. I didn't even see yours.

no worries...not exactly the most original idea ever ;)

as a teacher who sees such grammar all too often these days, i was just hoping to get something i could hand out to my spectacular failures

cycletronic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cycletronic
keyser520 wrote:just to be picky.... but there is no "S" in Cyrillic, though I think all your other characters are actually in the Cryillic alphabet. The Cyrillic character "C" is pronounced like the English "S". Of course, they'd be pronounced quite differently.

To those that are interested, I think it would be something more along the lines of.... в советской России, работа прекратила вас

Actually, the Russian alphabet doesn't have the S (as you said), J, I, V, or Q. Nice try, though.

makattack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makattack
Re: Too Legit To Quit.

I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!

SailorButterfly

Re: List of Things to Quit

Being picky here, but...you'll probably need this on a shirt template and the "somemore" isn't supposed to be one word, is it?

I like the font. ^^

thatrobert

quality posts: 23 Private Messages thatrobert
waacodemon wrote:gosh, im gonna go broke, alot of good shirts in this derby i think I need a job quick!! :D

Thanks. Not too much worry about having to buy my shirt the way things are going though...

SailorButterfly

Re: Can't Opener

l o l...the can opener looks like he has a crazed look in his eyes. >:-)

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

I love this one. Well done!

SailorButterfly

Re: Plan B

Wow, it amazes me how worked up people get over a t-shirt design (both in the derby and in the dailies). O_O

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dekonstruct wrote:The Vonnegut lap dance is simultaneously the best thing that's ever happened to you, and the most depressing event of your entire life... C'est la vie

God has a tech support team? Now I'm scared.

It's like Boku-Maru, except with a side of world crushing cynicism.

And I believe you meant "so it goes".

fablefire

quality posts: 18 Private Messages fablefire
Imagine4vr wrote:.
Okay, just because I couldn't resist ...

if your girlfriend got pregnant, you didn't use "Plan B" and that's why you're living Plan B instead of your dream ...

Rofl!

willieone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willieone

aww i love it :D

Just cause your in the mess doesn't mean you're messing up!

Aparagon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aparagon

The theme is quitting, correct? Well...you see...CMYK are the basic colors in process printing...and in this concept...Y Quit...also can be taken as Y Quit? ie Why Quit?

BTW...I resubmitted with another explanation and it seems to have worked...so it would seem your logic is flawed jbedwar1.

Aparagon

staindedkorneww wrote:BAHHHH BRILLIANT!!!!

Thats as on topic as it gets, Broadcasting Major and I love it!

Thank you..I resubmitted.

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
Aparagon wrote:The theme is quitting, correct? Well...you see...CMYK are the basic colors in process printing...and in this concept...Y Quit...also can be taken as Y Quit? ie Why Quit?

BTW...I resubmitted with another explanation and it seems to have worked...so it would seem your logic is flawed jbedwar1.

My logic is not flawed. I did not see another explanation. if that is what you did..then great. I was not trying to sound like i hope it gets rejected or something
I wish you good luck.

Aparagon

Aparagon wrote:The theme is quitting, correct? Well...you see...CMYK are the basic colors in process printing...and in this concept...Y Quit...also can be taken as Y Quit? ie Why Quit?

Here are a list of comments on the "Rejected" version:

Comments on C M Y Quit. K

jaleebcaru

That's good lookin'!

* [Report]

rook543

As somebody who is a print operator who often has to deal with bad or faulty printheads on CMYK printers, I can wholeheartedly vote for this one...

lifeslikethat101

Off topic?
C M Y Quit. K
Cyan Magenta Yellow Quit. Black
Yellow quit, i.e. yellow stopped printing, yellow run out of ink? Yellow didn't show up for work? He ran away?

Not off topic if you know what it stands for.

jbedwar1

i thought a few of the ones that got rejected were on "Topic". Just hard to tell what the rejectoratation device will fall on per derby.

ciabelle

I agree, I think this is one of the more clever shirts on this theme and would vote for it if I could. Any way to appeal a rejection?

zekecatz

I work for a printer and it would be totally awesome to show up wearing this. Clever! Sorry I can't vote for it now.

staindedkorneww

BAHHHH BRILLIANT!!!!

Thats as on topic as it gets, Broadcasting Major and I love it!

YeahYeahYouWere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YeahYeahYouWere
tgentry wrote:Likewise, this is probably the most clever entry of the week. Hopefully it will get it's due come Editor's Choice time.

Intaglio is always coming up with clever stuff, it just seems people are more interested in voting for anything featuring a pirate than something with real creativity and wit

Also, seriously, that is how almost every monopoly game ends. Last time I played with my girlfriend, we did the 'quick game' where everyone gets 3 free properties to start. She pulled Boardwalk, Park Place, and Pennsylvania Avenue...otherwise known as the THREE MOST EXPENSIVE! Needless to say, I almost went pharaoh on the board.

AlvinPing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlvinPing

Very nice! Love the blue pallete. Works well

• Alvin

CartoonPanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CartoonPanda
Re: I Yield, Sir!

Great design, one of the most original I've seen yet! Why'd you wait so long to submit?