AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm
klswoot wrote:Thanks Alex. Just got beat by the fencers who are slamming through the entries and taking names along the way. No love for "true love". When are we going to see another AlexIAm original in the derby?

Probably not for a while... busy season at work... *sigh*

>insert funny quote here<

ohgodno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohgodno
snarkygal wrote:oh its just a coincidence that this is the what the THIRD OR FOURTH mona lisa entry?

um, yes. that's what a coincidence is, dear: a striking occurrance by mere fate. OR, your version of the events: several normal people are stealthily hatching a well-timed, evil mona lisa plan to dampen your ideas of what creativity should be. you win. up next: jfk/elvis/area51 derby. stay away, snarky...all of wootville is in on it.

parched

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parched
Re: Control Alt Delete

What do you have going on online, anyway? WOW? It's time to cntrl+alt+del before life passes you by.

dmband364142

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmband364142
Re: El Prospector Cansado

gorgeous.

very well done.
and clever.

kudos.

Microloud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Microloud
krouth wrote:That's a Chris Rock line...

Sometimes, trees fall up, whos line is that?

changitoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changitoman
Re: Quitting Time!

Probably the funniest shirt in this derby. Good luck. I literally *giggles* tee-hees!'d.

makattack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makattack
Re: Won't Somebody Think Of The Children!?

i hope this one gets in the top!!

schane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schane
Re: No Other Way

I love it! So much so, that I called my ex and told him to vote for it, too!

-Schane

6walnuts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 6walnuts
Re: I CAN'T QUIT WITHOUT U - RESUB

will the words :i cant quit without u be on the shirt?

themarin8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themarin8r

The entire Giants D made that win possible
and being a Giants fan first, and a Pats fan second, I am glad the Giants won, just because im a sadist like that *giggles*. Especially the Giants winning on the last drive. I like this shirt, but i like the one that the other site offered better, with just 18-1 on it and thats it. Still, i laughed at it.

i gots me a random carp

parched

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parched
schane wrote:I love it! So much so, that I called my ex and told him to vote for it, too!

Awww, thanks! :D

debbychan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debbychan

I want this shirt!!!

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
Re: Quit While You're Ahead

Vote for creepy, over the top cheery 50's guy... or is that '50s guy? or maybe '50's guy?

Patchitect

Re: Quitters never finis.....

And include a vote for this too :P

Patchitect

SailorButterfly wrote:See, I get the whole "if you don't like the Patriots, you think it's funny they didn't have a perfect season" mentality...but I don't see how this shirt really fits the theme. You can argue they "quit being the best", but it's not like they rolled over and quit. They tried and failed. Isn't there a difference?

I have to disagree with you.. they pretty much rolled over.... smurfers.... As for everyone hating them for being "the best" it wasnt so long ago that the patriots were the joke of the NFL for 20+ years.. they are due... I can remember when the cowboys were good.. or the dolphins.. or San Fran... remember those days?

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges
Re: WWJQ?

My friend voted for this shirt and his deceased dog Sparky came back to life, and then his ex-girlfriend called him and said she wanted to get back together. I'm just sayin'...

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
ohgodno wrote:hey "snarkygal"...slow yerself down there, honey. i know this entry to be a first-time woot visitor; but i'm sure they feel the overwhelming sense of welcome. you should be proud. good for you...maybe you'd like to go kick a wounded baby seal?

Anyways this appears to be more than 6 colors, so it is not playing by the rules. If this is truly a first time player, they should read the rules before entering a contest.

snarkygal

Josephus wrote:gosh, I thought my entry was pretty original. I think I screwed up the colors somewhat, but I don't think it is that unoriginal and lame.

click the image to vote for it. :^)

Exactly Joe, we already have an entry with the Mona Lisa, do we really need MORE????

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Josephus wrote:gosh, I thought my entry was pretty original. I think I screwed up the colors somewhat, but I don't think it is that unoriginal and lame.

click the image to vote for it. :^)

At least yours isn't a photo and isn't more than 6 colors...so it's actually printable. ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
snarkygal wrote:Exactly Joe, we already have an entry with the Mona Lisa, do we really need MORE????

more votes, for sure!
-unfortunately, Mona can't speak for herself, since he didn't paint her a mouth.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
wooterer wrote:What does it say on the bottom?

KICK THE HABIT

Please check it out

MIKE487

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MIKE487
tgentry wrote:Heh, secret? You got me Panda. Till a month ago I couldn't pay people to vote for my designs.

Even at this pace though I still don't think it would possible for it to catch up. The other fog entries are getting nearly just as many votes. But if voters want to push it through, I'm all for it. I think it's a fun shirt I'd probably wear.

oh stop i knew the second you started entering the derby that you'd do well... you dominated the photoshop contests and soon you'll be dominating the derby...
i wish i had half the brilliant ideas

amcfaddan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amcfaddan

why didn't i have this to wear yesterday??? any idea when i can get one or three?

LadyChic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyChic
Re: NO QUITTERS

the red line should go over the letters - not behind

LadyChic

Re: I Just Don't Give a Dam

online begging is so 2005

LadyChic

Re: Mona Lisa

snarkygal

you fascist

who are you to decide what someone submits and doesnt submit

Dont try to stifle someones flow.

If we need a Mona Lisa monitor, we will call you

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
Re: Know When to Fold

I adore this shirt, although, as someone else mentioned, there is a definite possibility for suited connectors there.

Aberrantic

Re: El Prospector Cansado

I love the artwork in this... the slumped shoulders, the put out fire, the gold glittering at the bottom... tgentry, you're amazing

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
LadyChic wrote:online begging is so 2005

If you like the design, please vote accordingly. Thank you

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
Re: I Yield, Sir!

Great shirt. brings back memories

Aberrantic

sxty8goats wrote:I prefer the final message from the intelligent beings..

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Clearly, the dolphins saw this shirt coming... that's why they left

I think the idea of this shirt is clever, but rather artlessly executed

snarkygal

ohgodno wrote:um, yes. that's what a coincidence is, dear: a striking occurrance by mere fate. OR, your version of the events: several normal people are stealthily hatching a well-timed, evil mona lisa plan to dampen your ideas of what creativity should be. you win. up next: jfk/elvis/area51 derby. stay away, snarky...all of wootville is in on it.

For someone with NO Woots, you sure are an besotted oaf

snarkygal

aafrantz wrote:<lamer>

THIS DOESN'T GET CENSORED??? But something as stup.id as om.g or kil.ler or id.iot does.

Woot you've gone nuts.

snarkygal

LadyChic wrote:snarkygal

you fascist

who are you to decide what someone submits and doesnt submit

Dont try to stifle someones flow.

If we need a Mona Lisa monitor, we will call you

There are rules to this contest...try reading them!!

terminal460

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terminal460
Re: Quitters

The simple use of red stick figures is what sets this shirt apart from the rest. Very clean design. Gruesome in a way, but great design!!

mrmylesguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmylesguy
Re: Get Creative... or maybe not.

No one will ever see that wacky fart joke or anime concept art you came up with at school. Maybe you ran out of ink or lost the iron-on template. Well that doesn't mean you can't talk about what you could have done with your life.

NukedSRT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NukedSRT
mkim0131 wrote:NOOB

That's an impossible cube. There are three corners that have blue and white. Also, there is a total of five blue corners, one more than is possible.

All in all, not a bad idea though.

Too funny... also 5 orange edges!!

Irenicmad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irenicmad
DigitalDonkey wrote:enuff already with the russian crap

I really hope this one wins. And why exactly do you have beef with russian stuff?

tamaleman33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamaleman33
keyser520 wrote:Ok, I ALMOST understood the rejection LAST week.. when my hippo design was killed for being "too similar" to the previous one... almost..

But this... How in the freakin' world could this be rejected? The topic is QUITTING... I'm having sharks attempt to QUIT attacking surfboarders. The graphic is a guide to distinguish between them. How is this possible "OFF TOPIC" ???

because without the explanation it doesnt even give any indication that a shark is involved...

bjdezek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjdezek
frogboyjb wrote:thanks, I wish it would win, but I am happy that someone likes it

i would buy one without the text for sure.