EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy
amach06 wrote:I hope your right. I want!

53 votes ahead now.....2nd place is getting closer.

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
Re: Johnny Smoke Tired of the drag

your detail image is Very misleading as it shows gradient in the smoke

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Aparagon wrote:Here are a list of comments on the "Rejected" version:
*obscenely long list*

It took me a while to figure out what all that stuff was. Then I realized it's a list of comments...

For what it's worth, I liked this shirt. You might have done better by titling it "Yellow Ink Ran Out" or something to make it more obvious. Lesson learned for next time, no? Don't get discouraged by this. It's happened to everyone in some way (trust me). ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
Re: Uncle Elephant

This one is crazy.....GMV as always!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

jbedwar1 wrote:your detail image is Very misleading as it shows gradient in the smoke

Really? I don't see it. Just looks blurry to me.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

jbedwar1

EyeTeeGuy wrote:53 votes ahead now.....2nd place is getting closer.

Please keep in mind that Shirtderbystats is merely an estimate and has been quite wrong on how close the shirts are to one another.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
superspryte wrote:Literally, "Leave the bad habit." But I don't think you were looking for literal. ^_~

actually i was looking for kick the habit pun intended...

Please check it out

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Anthony3419 wrote:This one is crazy.....GMV as always!

Thanks! As always? This would suggest that you've voted for my stuff before.

^_^

CartoonPanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CartoonPanda
Re: Quitter Ant

this isn't a bad design. I didn't really get the idea of it from looking at the thumbnail though. I like the way you drew it.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Re: I eFfin Qui...

ha ha

I once ate a cricket.

Cheshiremoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cheshiremoe
bjdezek wrote:hmmm...personally i loved the text. i took it as a play on words, that he doesn't "wired" anymore (not on the wire) and doesn't get "wired" anymore (drugs, or caffeine, etc...)

i thought it was pretty brilliant and obvious that he quit something. i'm shocked it got rejected and completely disagree.

my $.02

I concur

cheer4vols

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheer4vols

Ditto!!!

cheer4vols

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheer4vols
b182gmu wrote:That's just so many levels of wrong... but that's what makes me love it! Go cowboys!

Ditto!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

jbedwar1

superspryte wrote:Really? I don't see it. Just looks blurry to me.

look at the smoke in detail.... you can see through it and see what is behind it. But in the shirt comp, it's solid smoke.

chupathingie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chupathingie

vote vote vote!
i need this shirt!
fantastic design, hilarious idea. this shirt defines what woot is about.

cwarrington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwarrington

Volunteer Moderator

jbedwar1 wrote:Please keep in mind that Shirtderbystats is merely an estimate and has been quite wrong on how close the shirts are to one another.

But then again, it has been 'quite' right many times too... ;)

SAMTHEMAN1980

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SAMTHEMAN1980

Fitting...considering I just drop kicked, and took a hammer to my ipod. Stupid thing.

You're slow...like traffic.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: True Love Never Quits

Aahhh...lost a spot to the scrabble board! Happy that Jaden moved into the 10th spot. Hopefully that will gain you a shirtderby badge.

Good luck to all the foggers and close contenders in these last few derby hours. Kind of a strange derby this week. I honestly can't predict the order this week. All of been in the hotness for long periods of time. Don't know what to expect in the ranking. Any predictions?

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
Re: Unsuccessful Quitters.

so was the daily the other day really an edgar piece? I am confused. It didn't really look like his edger stuff to me

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

I like it! Goes with the Angry Day shirt..that angry squirrel. Very nice! May you find yourself in the fog!

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Quittles

Help get me back in the top 10!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: True Love Never Quits

I'm sad this isn't doing better. It's so beautiful and probably the only one in the derby I'd actually drop $$ on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Ransdell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ransdell

HOW THE HELL DO I VOTE FOR THIS SHIRT? WHERE IS THE VOTE BUTTON!? I know I'm a total newb at this, but help me out here.

bfassburg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bfassburg
Re: my boss

I like your shirt but there is apparently some sort of "woot inspector" who will reject your design becuase you failed to include the template of the shirt.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

LadyChic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyChic

Which rule says
No More than 1 or 2 Mona Lisa rips allowed?

bfassburg

Re: If you really think about it...

I was going to post something about how quitting mid-game would result in losing, but then I realized that

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Ransdell wrote:HOW THE HELL DO I VOTE FOR THIS SHIRT? WHERE IS THE VOTE BUTTON!? I know I'm a total newb at this, but help me out here.

You need to make at least 1 woot purchase before you can vote.

http://shirt.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx#q7b:

Who can vote in the Derby?
Woot users who have previously made at least one purchase at any Woot site. See, we don't want people to create multiple accounts and stuff the ballot box. And we also want to make sure the winning designs are actually ones that our regular users would like to see. This restriction might seem anti-democratic, but voter fraud and prank voting are worse. And like we said - all you need to vote is one purchase on your account record, ever, at any Woot site. Even Bags O' Crap and LeakFrogs qualify.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

cwarrington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwarrington

Volunteer Moderator

Ransdell wrote:HOW THE HELL DO I VOTE FOR THIS SHIRT? WHERE IS THE VOTE BUTTON!? I know I'm a total newb at this, but help me out here.

You have to have purchased at least 1 item from any of the Woot stores, Woot.com shirt.woot, wine.woot, or sellout.woot

Until you purchase an item you are not eligible to vote on the Derby Entries.

Edit: Ya like SailorButterfly said...

phreekonature

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phreekonature
Re: my boss

Absolutely love it. Love it love it love it!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
renebee73 wrote:I like it! Goes with the Angry Day shirt..that angry squirrel. Very nice! May you find yourself in the fog!

*crosses fingers* Here's to hoping!!! Thanks Renebee for liking the design!

LadyChic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyChic
peppersagooddog wrote:hmmm. well how about READING THE smurfing RULES B4 SUBMITTIMG? This isn't a FLOW it's smurfing LAME. WHY would someone enter a contest with out reading the rules first? You people LIKE making us sift through useless DREG just to find valid entries. IF you don't know what you are talking about then Sometimes, trees fall up already.

*unspaced to not circimvent woot filters*
*most likey get banned for TELLING THE TRUTH anyway.*

I guess you can have a sub 75 IQ and a woot account - lucky for you!

before you spout off like the village sweetie ookie-nookums again, read the thread. Snarkygal complained about it being another Mona Lisa entry. Having a Mona Lisa entry is not breaking a rule. Mona Lisa is not a celebrity. Mona Lisa entries do not get rejected for being Mona Lisas. Just because you dont personally like Mona Lisa entries or you think an entry is lame, doesnt mean someone else should not be able to enter a Mona Lisa.

If an entry was rejected for being lame, we would only be left with 8-10 a week to choose from.

How come stupid people are always the loudest? My guess...
overcompensation.

keyser520

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
keyser520 wrote:*giggles* tee-hees!.... you're right, it is a bit Waldenesque...

Sigh.. this has not been a good derby for me :-( I think it's time to go camping.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

This site has more ghostnics than any other site I've ever been on. You'd think woot's mods would be concerned about this, since the rules of the derby clearly state against it.

jbedwar1

cwarrington wrote:But then again, it has been 'quite' right many times too... ;)

i meant with the numbers.. not the rankings.

malanai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malanai
Re: No Other Way

I liked them both but I voted for this one because I'd wear it on a shirt more than the other one ^_^

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
SailorButterfly wrote:I'm sad this isn't doing better. It's so beautiful and probably the only one in the derby I'd actually drop $$ on.

Thanks Sailor Butterfly! I appreciate the kind words. Would have made a nice Valentine shirt, but it wasn't meant to be this week.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
jbedwar1 wrote:My sig is better

Jbedwar, I just realized you are promoting Failoan's turtle. Cute! Now, wouldn't an angry little beaver work well with it too? And I loved Renee's suggestion, the little guy can work well with Angry Day... It can be angry weekend!!!

bfassburg

AdderXYU wrote:This site has more ghostnics than any other site I've ever been on. You'd think woot's mods would be concerned about this, since the rules of the derby clearly state against it.

What is a ghostnic? is that like an agnostic that died but remained on earth in spiritual form?

parched

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parched

You can vote for them both. ;)

This one was the more fun to make, but the other was the more true to life for me.