CartoonPanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CartoonPanda
Re: Cube Frustration (Resub)

As an avid rubik's fan I would have to say, that wouldn't be me, but I love the design and I would get this just for irony's sake. Totally gmv.

CartoonPanda

Re: I Quit

I'm not sure I get this. I really do like the design, but it makes no sense to me.

munchucks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages munchucks

what the f? i made the same comment before this shirt was resubmitted and it looks exactly the same...

CartoonPanda

Re: Cold Turkey (no text) re-sub

I had this same idea! I never got around to actually making the design though, and now i'I'm glad, this one is pretty good.

CartoonPanda

Re: Hey... Quit That!

Woah, this is a strange design! It took me a second to get it, but I actually really like the rough style its in. I'll gmv, it definitely sparked my interest.

CartoonPanda

Re: Back on the Horse

woah! cool drawing! I really enjoy the design style on this.

CartoonPanda

Re: 2 Seconds Notice

He looks so happy!! I would definitely buy this design and then wear it around an office on casual fridays. you've got my vote, sir : )

CartoonPanda

Re: Motivational Climber

I read all the comments, and I have to say, I still love the design. It may not be completely on topic, but its a damn good design and it comes pretty close in my book, so I totally gmv. Good Job!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
jbedwar1 wrote:Well i must say that i am extremely dissappointed that you didnt notice my sig sooner. I sported the beaver since the day it was posted. and not just with one of these small sig pics... it took up the entire row. I only changed it today after receiving my turtle since it was close to the end of this derby anyway.

XP I saw you had the beaver there this week. My bad, I didn't mean to make it seem that I never noticed your sig all week. I simply noticed it had changed.

I knew you had my back.

lostindaherst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostindaherst
Re: 18-1

how do i buy this??

cnynrpr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cnynrpr
Re: Quit and Cheat

I would LOVE to wear this to class on exam day, then finish early and personally hand my exam to the prof!

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
lostindaherst wrote:how do i buy this??

You can contact the designer of this shirt and in 60 days when he gets the rights to the design back, maybe he will print it somewhere else.

AlvinPing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlvinPing
Aberrantic wrote:I guess, if i may make an analogy of sorts, it's not art to me the way AlvinPing's dream shirt was art to me. Although he took clipart pictures, he modified and creatively overlapped them in a way that made them different from the stock images

err... yeah. about that. I don't think I'll be doing much of that anymore, since it really doesn't come out well on fabric.

Glad you liked it tho, at least it looks great on a monitor!

• Alvin

AlvinPing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlvinPing
Re: El Prospector Cansado

This would be tremendously more awesome if woot could do gold foil accents!

• Alvin

drninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drninja
Re: quiters

Oh gosh, I wubble to be negative, but this is a really poor design. Quitters and succeed need spell checking, not to mention that the concept is something off of a bad motivational poster with a picture of an eagle crying next to a cat holding on to a tree.

debja1001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debja1001
krouth wrote:That's a Chris Rock line...

Hey now! There are plenty of high school grads who couldn't pass the GED! I say it stands for "Got an Education Despite (all the crap).

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
JadenKale wrote:XP I saw you had the beaver there this week. My bad, I didn't mean to make it seem that I never noticed your sig all week. I simply noticed it had changed.

I knew you had my back.

oh ok .. whew... thought i was going to have to make it animated next time

jenny78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenny78

I really doubt you'd get a lot of people coming up to you telling you how WRONG the actual cube looks if you wore this shirt. I love this shirt. I like how it looks a little tattered, and brown shirts look great on redheads (me). Doesn't look like it's going to win, but I'd love to buy it.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Aberrantic wrote:Oh man, I just realised I'm bipolar about art. Crud.

Hey, just means you're on the road to recovery ;)

Pretty much all art discussions boil down to the points we've made. It's all relative, and it's the differences that keep it fun. It's an ageless fight methinks, and I guess it can't be avoided. Art is art is art is art is art is art is art... and yet there really isn't ever going to be a clear definition of art.

I'm willing to bet there are ways of making t-shirts fit the so called "High" forms of art. Perhaps hand crafted, wood block printed, dyed, stitched, molded, and wired for sound... who knows. I'm just some dude at a dead end job trying to make something fun.

It's nice to have these talks though, good luck to you as well.

nycanuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nycanuck
Re: Voodon't!

I like this as a Valentine's Day shirt more that the heaqrt shirts on sale today (no offense).

I mean - what a cute little guys - wearing his heart out there for everyone to see - repeatedly getting stabbed. No complaining - no whining - just telling people to stop hurting him. What a trooper. What a martyr. *sigh*

This would also be a perfect shirt to wear to the early January 10-day Voodoo Festial in Benin.

I wish I could vote 20 more times!

CQ000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CQ000
Bryan818 wrote:DETAIL

I love tihs shirt because 1) I love penguins 2) I'm from Hong Kong and totally get the Japanese reference and 3) I just quit cigarettes and 4) Its the most optimistic, cute, and no-downer quitter theme shirt I see among all the entries.

VOTE!

AtopMtOlympus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AtopMtOlympus
dekonstruct wrote:Hey, just means you're on the road to recovery ;)

Pretty much all art discussions boil down to the points we've made. It's all relative, and it's the differences that keep it fun. It's an ageless fight methinks, and I guess it can't be avoided. Art is art is art is art is art is art is art... and yet there really isn't ever going to be a clear definition of art.

I'm willing to bet there are ways of making t-shirts fit the so called "High" forms of art. Perhaps hand crafted, wood block printed, dyed, stitched, molded, and wired for sound... who knows. I'm just some dude at a dead end job trying to make something fun.

It's nice to have these talks though, good luck to you as well.

Ya'll should check out the song "Art love" by CSS. It's hilarious and quite on topic.

AtopMtOlympus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AtopMtOlympus
AtopMtOlympus wrote:Ya'll should check out the song "Art love" by CSS. It's hilarious and quite on topic.

dang word filters! the song is called "art witch with a b"

JadenKale

jbedwar1 wrote:oh ok .. whew... thought i was going to have to make it animated next time

L O L... you can make it animated!! XD

Just kidding. Thanks for the support though!

JadenKale

Re: I Just Don't Give a Dam

And I noticed... I'm over 200 votes this morning!!! WOO HOO!

Let's see how many I can get before noon today! Thank you again to everyone who has loved it and those who have voted for it!

CartoonPanda

Re: No Pain, No Fire

I like the style this is in, its a really funny design!

CartoonPanda

Re: No Pain, No Fire

I like the style this is in, its a really funny design!

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
CQ000 wrote:I love tihs shirt because 1) I love penguins 2) I'm from Hong Kong and totally get the Japanese reference and 3) I just quit cigarettes and 4) Its the most optimistic, cute, and no-downer quitter theme shirt I see among all the entries.

VOTE!

thank you so much

Please check it out

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
AtopMtOlympus wrote:Ya'll should check out the song "Art love" by CSS. It's hilarious and quite on topic.

ha ha ha yeah, I got to see them perform in buffalo a few years ago. Great show.

"have no port-fo-lee-o
Cuz i only show
Where there's free al-co-hol "

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
SkekTek wrote:Ok, this is a resubmit. apparently the previous one was not easily recognized as a quitter. Bob could wait for a long time for someone to drop a crumb, a donut, or a fry. But he can't wait any longer. Ergo, HE QUITS. This is *so* on topic...

Wow... this didn't go very far this week. Pity.

icenined

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icenined
Patchitect wrote:celebrity poker has ruined bacarrat and draw for the rest of the world

Draw was ruined by the fact that it's a crappy game; I'd buy this shirt if it was just a 2-7 off suit.

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy
jbedwar1 wrote:How do you figure?
Numbers as in votes. Which is completely different than ranking.
Let's not make this into a discussion... i was just letting you know so that you are not mislead.

Grats on your win. Will be in for 1.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: When Socks Quit

I missed this one... real real nice! Pity it didn't rack up votes.

david72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages david72
icenined wrote:...I'd buy this shirt if it was just a 2-7 off suit.

Ditto!

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

Good Luck!!!!

maxrenderer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxrenderer
bfassburg wrote:I like your shirt but there is apparently some sort of "woot inspector" who will reject your design becuase you failed to include the template of the shirt.

Eh, that's fine....don't plan on winning anyway.

maxrenderer

dekonstruct wrote:Oh man that's really sweet, I'm guessing you used 3d studio max? I'm a maya user myself, I was thinking of doing some 3d inspired shirts as well.

Yeah, bro...I did. Then a bit of PS.

maxrenderer

Re: my boss

Thanks for the votes and the comment, guys. Much appreciated. peace

redghia69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redghia69
nycanuck wrote:...I mean - what a cute little guys - wearing his heart out there for everyone to see - repeatedly getting stabbed....

That's awesome. Now I want the shirt more. If they'd print the top 5 this week, this would be on sale Tuesday. I'd vote for that.

Sweetie2Ualways

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sweetie2Ualways
Re: Quit Hoping - Love Is Dead

Sweet I love this shirt!!