Annie22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Annie22
Re: Quittles

I can't believe this shirt didn't get in the fog. *is sad*

iwannadalla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwannadalla

Ha ha! Not just "3's & 7's" though, although they are in there.

broflovski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages broflovski
Re: I eFfin Qui...

id rather have it on a white shirt. otherwise, awesome shirt! id buy 1

pcmike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pcmike

I'd take one in light blue!

Re: iQuit!

Chaoz19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chaoz19
Re: Plan B

First thing I thought was the birth control thing, shame too because this is a great idea. I'd of like to see the red text say "Backup plan" instead.

Falcon4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Falcon4

The wings are what did it for me, since after all flying is my dream (still pursuing it, between delivering pizza and giving unpaid online computer advice). It's not the clip art. It's not the font. It's the combination of all of it, and the message behind it.

I didn't even notice the Plan B alternate meaning until after I already bought it. :D

summary:
Between 2007 and 2010: lots of woots.

chipthamac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipthamac
Re: Fit In

I wonder if this will ever get made into a Tshirt. i would def bn41

mkhenderson211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkhenderson211
Re: Letter to the Boss

Love it need to have one for when I quit my job...My boss's name really is Jack.

dbarkley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbarkley

Abortion pill didn't enter my mind at all... I guess I don't keep up on such things.

This is one of the best designs in a while.

8/27/2007 TomTom GO 510 Portable GPS 6/1/2007 Logitech MX Wireless Laser Mouse 5/31/2007 iRiver FM Transmitter
5/11/2007 Sony NW-S705 2GB MP3 Player 11/17/2006 Random Crap
10/13/2006 Random Crap

jesusXchrist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusXchrist
Re: WWJQ?

Don't change it to "when" (in other words, dont listen to the comment above) A first impression to people (assuming everyone has heard of jesus) would be racial/discriminating if you change it to "when" So don't, it will also change the whole meaning of the gold club

So Stick it to the "what" I like it, cute, creative, makes sense, and funny, keep up the good work!

jesusXchrist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusXchrist

btw, id buy this and wear it to church =)

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Annie22 wrote:I can't believe this shirt didn't get in the fog. *is sad*

Yeah I had hope early on. A lot of strong contenders this time. When will be seeing some new stuff from you?

kriscad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriscad

artcall101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artcall101

CyrusCT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CyrusCT

The M$ style button paired with the Mac Style pointer suggests that God is more likely to be Linux type

martinp13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages martinp13
msj11 wrote:I think God would go for the CTRL-ALT-DEL combination...

Wouldn't that be CTRL-ALT-SMITE?

> Martin - Fort Worth, TX

lintbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lintbox
renebee73 wrote:Good Luck!!!!

this better beat poker tomorrow! sorry poker, no offense..

LactatingNinja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LactatingNinja

I'm pretty unhappy. I wanted this shirt. This would have been my first woot, so I can't vote, but I would have voted for this one.

jenjen21502

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenjen21502
derekfilley wrote:Don't listen to what the others say, I still like you fablefire ;-)

I like it and I want one! Who cares if plan B is a birth control that is not the first thing I thought about. My first thought was "Cool! I want one!"

bluninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluninja
Re: El Prospector Cansado

im pretty disappointed. i was really looking forward to getting this one

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

bluninja wrote:im pretty disappointed. i was really looking forward to getting this one

Thanks. Keep it in mind next time the Second Chance derby comes around. Maybe this summer?...

foolio14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foolio14
cheer4vols wrote:Ummm, I dont think I would wear this seeing that the morning after pill is called Plan B.... But I get your design! I just wouldnt wear it.

That context didn't cross my mind, this one is one of the best ones, in my opinion, that I have seen. Don't think of the morning after pill, that ruins the joke.

vmay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vmay

I love this shirt and would love to buy it for my son. sorry I missed it when it first came out. he is always saying he is living the dream!, even though he is on about plan D!!

jlchadek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlchadek

Hey, I'm new to this site and I want you to know that you're the one and only t-shirt I've actually wanted to take my wallet out for. What's the deal? Did you win? When will I know...I gotta know. Shed some light on this whole woot thing for me.

Thanks for bringing my own jousting memories back to life.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
jlchadek wrote:Hey, I'm new to this site and I want you to know that you're the one and only t-shirt I've actually wanted to take my wallet out for. What's the deal? Did you win? When will I know...I gotta know. Shed some light on this whole woot thing for me.

Thanks for bringing my own jousting memories back to life.

I can't tell what shirt you're commenting on, but this derby ended weeks ago and these were the winners that got printed:

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=9471

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=9520

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=9559

Each week, Woot prints the derby winners on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so you can check http://shirt.woot.com on those days to see the winners.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

kcomposite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcomposite
Re: Command Q

If you like this design, you can purchase a nice shirt like this from the K Composite Magazine website at www.kcomposite.com. We have been selling the Command-Q shirt since 1998.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
Re: Designing shirts is just not your thing.

That should have been a derby winner!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.