soothedbyrainfall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soothedbyrainfall
Bryan818 wrote:i feel like the box needs something on the outside like some lines or shading to lead you into the box... this design would probably look good on a red shirt

I looked at it on all of the colors but to me the black was best. On a red shirt it lost most of the feeling of depth.

soothedbyrainfall.net

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

soothedbyrainfall wrote:...oooooohhhhhwaaaahhhh...tahguuuu...ziiiiiyaaaaaammmm...

...to think this might help me get more votes, ha!

So what kind of animal head does twallis have, Soothed?

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

tgentry wrote:"Sounds like devil talk if you ask me. And I don't like it one bit!"

I think saying "oh what a goose I am" is okay. ^_~

But there are devil goose-duck things. ^_~

His twin resides in my bathroom.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

tgentry

Staff

superspryte wrote:I think saying "oh what a goose I am" is okay. ^_~

But there are devil goose-duck things. ^_~

His twin resides in my bathroom.

What are they teaching you in schools these days? Gooses are the devil!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
tgentry wrote:So what kind of animal head does twallis have, Soothed?

aren't all guys basically monkeys?
- guess I'm preachin' to the choir, huh?

soothedbyrainfall

tgentry wrote:So what kind of animal head does twallis have, Soothed?

He's a goose too of course. That's how I knew he was the one for me since geese mate for life and all.
Now back to the derby before we all get probated. Derby? derby derby derby. Derby!

I like shirts.

soothedbyrainfall.net

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
soothedbyrainfall wrote:I looked at it on all of the colors but to me the black was best. On a red shirt it lost most of the feeling of depth.

okey dokey.

i really think you nailed the shadow puppet, the perspective on that one gets me everytime i look at it..

Please check it out

Bryan818

Josephus wrote:aren't all guys basically monkeys?
- guess I'm preachin' to the choir, huh?

i like the hipopotomus... and shirts

Please check it out

tgentry

Staff

soothedbyrainfall wrote:He's a goose too of course. That's how I knew he was the one for me since geese mate for life and all.
Now back to the derby before we all get probated. Derby? derby derby derby. Derby!

I like shirts.

He's a gander, not a goose. OK I'm all done. Nice shirt, hope it gets printed. There that's on topic.

soothedbyrainfall

Bryan818 wrote:okey dokey.

i really think you nailed the shadow puppet, the perspective on that one gets me everytime i look at it..

Thanks muchly, I like it too
And while your hoodie design is not my favorite of yours...(especially since we're fighting a bitter, drawn out battle for 3rd, heh), I have really liked some of your past work. The snowmen illo you did was quite lovely.

soothedbyrainfall.net

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
soothedbyrainfall wrote:Well now you all know my shameful secret...I am half woman/ half goose!

Damn!!! Hook us up with da foi gras, baby!

soothedbyrainfall

tgentry wrote:He's a gander, not a goose. OK I'm all done. Nice shirt, hope it gets printed. There that's on topic.

A gander is a male goose, like a bull is a male cow. I think.

soothedbyrainfall.net

soothedbyrainfall

JadenKale wrote:Damn!!! Hook us up with da foi gras, baby!

Still using my liver, sorry ;-)

soothedbyrainfall.net

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Bryan818 wrote:okey dokey.

My fave is the skill crane. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JadenKale

soothedbyrainfall wrote:Still using my liver, sorry ;-)

now... had you moved your box down to the corner, you could have cooked your liver over the candle ;)

yeah guys!.. that's keepin' it on topic *nods all slick like... feels the McLovin*

Bryan818

soothedbyrainfall wrote:Thanks muchly, I like it too
And while your hoodie design is not my favorite of yours...(especially since we're fighting a bitter, drawn out battle for 3rd, heh), I have really liked some of your past work. The snowmen illo you did was quite lovely.

thank you!

gut renching battle that doesnt help me sleep at all

Please check it out

soothedbyrainfall

Bryan818 wrote:...gut renching battle that doesnt help me sleep at all...

...and increase my woot induced OCD.
Refresh! Refresh! and refresh again until my fngers bleed!

soothedbyrainfall.net

soothedbyrainfall

superspryte wrote:My fave is the skill crane. ^_^

thanks Spryte
Nice to know that design is getting some love since I did spend the most time on it...but I think the stairs is my personal fave. I ran out of room in my sig for it's vote button

soothedbyrainfall.net

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
soothedbyrainfall wrote:male cow

Does not compute.

Bryan818

soothedbyrainfall wrote:...and increase my woot induced OCD.

tell me about it... i think i need a support group to fight the click addiction

Please check it out

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

so,this is my first post with a mac this thing foggen feels great . form factor alone it rocks. so now i will try to add some stuf from my pc...good luck to all the designers this derby. see ya in a while .

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

bluchez

soothedbyrainfall wrote:...and increase my woot induced OCD.

If it makes you feel better, I have you at: 444-493 with my untested predictor.

bluchez

TAYLORT5 wrote:so,this is my first post with a mac this thing foggen feels great . form factor alone it rocks. so now i will try to add some stuf from my pc...good luck to all the designers this derby. see ya in a while .

Not to make you regret your purchase, because if you were going for an apple, so be it, but there are much better laptops for the money with VERY similar form factors.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Bryan818 wrote:thank you!

gut renching battle that doesnt help me sleep at all

If you look in the other thread at my doppleganger, do you really think I need to continue giving the benefit of the doubt?

soothedbyrainfall

bluchez wrote:If it makes you feel better, I have you at: 444-493 with my untested predictor.

Thanks! Just knowing that 400+ people like it is a balm to my tortured soul

soothedbyrainfall.net

Bryan818

superspryte wrote:If you look in the other thread at my doppleganger, do you really think I need to continue giving the benefit of the doubt?

???

Please check it out

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Special thanks go out to design models for their participation in this event.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Bryan818 wrote:???

Supersprite, with an I. It's the same person. After saying he's leaving and will see me in another thread that name suddenly showed up. Yeah, this is getting out of hand.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
artulo wrote:Special thanks go out to design models for their participation in this event.

Looks great, Art.

And the shirt looks amazing, too.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

artulo wrote:Special thanks go out to design models for their participation in this event.

Ha!

You saved that? Or did I never take it down? Looks like I really am famous, LOL.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
superspryte wrote:Ha!

You saved that? Or did I never take it down? Looks like I really am famous, LOL.

It was in the citizenship derby thread...

Shirter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shirter
superspryte wrote:Ha!

I have a copy of it in my wallet... i tell everyone youre my sister.. and yes youre availible...

<Insert witticism or obnoxious image here...>

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Shirter wrote:I have a copy of it in my wallet... i tell everyone youre my sister.. and yes youre availible...

Awesome.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

artulo wrote:It was in the citizenship derby thread...

I know, but I thought I removed all of those images. That's great. *giggles* tee-hees!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
superspryte wrote:I know, but I thought I removed all of those images. That's great. *giggles* tee-hees!

It's also in the "post your shirts" thread if I recall correctly.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

AdderXYU wrote:It's also in the "post your shirts" thread if I recall correctly.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Okay, then I didn't remove that one.

Any which way, I don't care. It was just a surprise to suddenly see me, heh.

JadenKale

Shirter wrote:I have a copy of it in my wallet... i tell everyone youre my sister.. and yes youre availible...

oh that's just funny...

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Oh and does that mean I get a shirt if you ever get printed? ^_~

Shirter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shirter
JadenKale wrote:oh that's just funny...

THank you! And good night - Try the special, and dont forget to tip your waiter...

<Insert witticism or obnoxious image here...>

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter

Okay. I'm not sure if it is true or perceived, but I think after I added the sad eyes to my sig, my rate of votes have increased. In other words I thought I had leveled off, and now in the past 24 hours or so, I have moved up a couple of ranks.

Now, what have I learned from my failures and successes in the derby? CUTE ANIMALS do well. I did well in the pattern derby with my turtle, I did very well in the travel derby with my "are we there yet" hamsters, I did decent in the winter derby with my yeti constitutional (maybe if he were a real animal I would've done better), and finally big sad eyes on a lemur is doing better than I thought. So, I'm thinking the next derby should be CUTE ANIMALS!!!!

VOTE!