snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
AdderXYU wrote:Can you enlighten me? Because if a comment makes as much sense as the shirt (which makes zero sense), that pulls it right around to her not making sense, and that means that either nobody makes sense, or the right makes no sense, neither of which make any sense, given the source material.

that just tied my brain in a knot

williamthecool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages williamthecool

[quote]Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=9998]orange you glad to see me

good for an unplanned Halloween costume.

John William Dupree III

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte
AdderXYU wrote:Can you enlighten me? Because if a comment makes as much sense as the shirt (which makes zero sense), that pulls it right around to her not making sense, and that means that either nobody makes sense, or the right makes no sense, neither of which make any sense, given the source material.

Huh? I just figured most things should end with friends and a bottle of wine.

@pepper - I suppose that's a good use for the icon too, but the number's not going to go down, you know... ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | s.w: 16 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Re: Throw me the cheese!

I really like this artulo. Very cute and I love the idea.

pazhman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pazhman

amazing shirt DEF COP!

dhonch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhonch
Re: Nice Catch 2 - Origami Shirt (Different Colors)

Nice Catch! A crane perched on a box full of fish. Origami (paper folded into 3D objects). This is resub with red color instead of cream. Thought red makes it more eyecatching.

archikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archikins
Re: Nice Catch 2! Origami Shirt (different colors)

Nice Catch! Crane perched on a box full of fish. Origami shirt (paper folded into 3D objects) 6 colors - This is resub with red color instead of cream. Thought red makes it more eyecatching.

archikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archikins
Re: Nice Catch ! - Origami Shirt

Nice Catch! Crane perched on a box full of fish. Origami shirt (paper folded into 3D objects) 6 colors.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dhonch wrote:Nice Catch! A crane perched on a box full of fish. Origami (paper folded into 3D objects). This is resub with red color instead of cream. Thought red makes it more eyecatching.

Does EVERYONE have multiple accounts now?

LadyChic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyChic
Re: Ripped and Repaired - CLick For Full Detail

is this suppose to be punk rock or junk rock?

LadyChic

Re: America

Wittle teeny foo-foo?

LadyChic

Re: Laundry Day

hehehe pretty clever

LadyChic

Re: I'm That Hot

reject for gradients

LadyChic

Re: Designers at Work

I couldnt figure out why you made a brown frog on here- now i get it.

cute

LadyChic

Re: my last dress shirt

*giggles* tee-hees! direct ripoff - i love it

LadyChic

Re: Suck Up That Coffee, You Pucker!

Ive never been a pucker fan but this shirt is well made....however- i think the pucker detracts - but doesnt seem to affect the votes any so carry on

sayah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah

it is what it is -

but good news.....if u dont like it you dont have to vote for it.

Ledbetterus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ledbetterus

I agree. Normally I don't care what gets into the fog.. but there are 5-10th place shirts that are SO much more deserving than at least 3 in the fog right now. This shirt is boring. The idea will be lost due to printing, AND, if I wanted to look like Bill Belichick I would go out and buy one of the $2.00 NE Patriot shirts that are out there right now. But who would want one of those? Not even for $2.00.

Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
Re: I Heart Mr Potato Head

you should vote for this one... not so it will win, but im feeling very insecure about myself probably because of something from my childhood, when my parents told me i could do better when i brought them a school art project... or not...

do it..

vote for it...

for my ego.

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits

You know woot has an ArtistTemplate that you can download to avoid making shirt bases in MSPaint?

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

that's right, you of all people with your stick figures should be the one giving out artistic advice.

un1ty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages un1ty
Re: Soul Glow

Somehow when I saw the title of this... I was thinking back to Soul Glow from Coming to America with Eddie Murphy...
Can't forget the oil stain from their heads on the couch.... and ... Sexual Chocolate.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Got Nuggets?

I already made like infinity of those at scout camp.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

connieneese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages connieneese

I wish this was up a little higher.

unchaotic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unchaotic

Sweet Gherkins!

unchaotic

superspryte wrote:This is not a forum post.

^_~

Actually there's a lot more than just this one piece you speak of. Many artists have done things like this, including a simple drawing of a hammer that says it's not a hammer. There was an entire art exhibit in Australia titled "This is not Art".

So no, it's not "based on that painting with the pipe".

Sweet Gherkins!

unchaotic

unchaotic wrote:Actually there's a lot more than just this one piece you speak of. Many artists have done things like this, including a simple drawing of a hammer that says it's not a hammer. There was an entire art exhibit in Australia titled "This is not Art".

So no, it's not "based on that painting with the pipe".

Whoops, that was supposed to be aimed at jtrowe's comment.

Sweet Gherkins!

Zenne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zenne
cookofthesea wrote:wow that is pretty awesome, how long did that take you to make this?

Hm...probably around 6 or 7 hours total? I can't quite recall.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
Re: Shades make you cool

on theme and elegantly done. I'd never lose my sunglasses if I had this shirt.

darkbard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkbard

AHAHAHA awesome.

Tasteless?

Definitely.

But awesome nonetheless. Seriously, though, don't wear to the airport.

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence
brizz wrote:come on people. this shirt is terrible. there's no hood, a dotted line for a pouch....it's going to look awful printed, not too mention stupid if you wear it. how can you vote for this? Enough already with the garbage 5 minute designs!

This. Having just joined recently under the pretense that shirt.woot and its community encourage creativity, I'd be very sad, even downright PISSED to see this place in the top 3 while genuinely original (not to mention infinitely more aesthetic) designs like, oh say, jimiyo's mr potatohead design fail to even make it into the fog.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

nickcdavis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickcdavis

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am totally buying this if it goes through.

datruedave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages datruedave
brizz wrote:actually...shades of shirt that already exists: which is rob's specialty!

Dude, I've seen tattoos based on this concept over twenty years ago, so it's not like it's some new idea.

lanikei

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lanikei
Re: Throw me the cheese!

oh, how desperately i want this shirt.... love the fuzzlets, some of the more convincing linework i've seen that really captures the feel of rodent mischief.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: This is not a shirt.

This shirt already has the perfect companion, kind of like "I'm with stupid" and "stupid":

http://www.cafepress.com/atf_postits.32093393

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence

gmv for the "club" picture alone.

Nevermind the fact that it's a really nice design.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

I was thinking if they were the size of a few buttons in the chest like war medals, that would be excellent. I actually can't find any safety pins quite as large as yours to hold my collection of shrunken head skulls.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
Re: headhunter

I was thinking if they were the size of a few buttons in the chest like war medals, that would be excellent. I actually can't find any safety pins quite as large as yours to hold my collection of shrunken head skulls.

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
sclark3987 wrote:I liked the older design of this more.

This one has too much going on confusing the perspective. (Those streams of musical notes)

I also think that the porthole may have been more effective in its first iteration.

Thank you for your comment. I can see your point. I'll take those factors (more generally) into consideration the next time that I design.

heyblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyblue
Re: Plug n Play

How much RAM does this shirt have?