dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:It's a comment from Friends, when phoebe finds her real mom played by Teri Garr, and we all know it's her mom because she says "My mind went all FLOOPY"... It was funny, and it stuck in my brain.

Like on the Sopranos when they said there was no interlocketer between the brain and the mouth.
A made up word that you just know the meaning of.

Oh, and my husband said that was my problem. No interlocketer.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
SkekTek wrote:Not quite sure... about when I am getting paid, how much I'm getting paid, or from whom I'm getting paid... It'll all be a big mystery. But it'll be real cool to get a W-9 from Woot.

Well, I might buy your shirt if you get the full $3? from it but if you only get like $1.50 I don't think I'll buy it.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Well, I might buy your shirt if you get the full $3? from it but if you only get like $1.50 I don't think I'll buy it.

It is $2 for each shirt sold after the first night. I think.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
FenStar wrote:Well, I might buy your shirt if you get the full $3? from it but if you only get like $1.50 I don't think I'll buy it.

Yeah, I get $2. Don't think they take taxes from it. however, the winner's fee might qualify as income on my taxes, but that's irrespective of how many sold.

Anyone know if soothed's shirt sold out on day 1?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Bedtime for me. Work tomorrow.

Gnite!

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:Bedtime for me. Work tomorrow.

Gnite!

Night. I myself probably should go soon... before the drugs kick in and I get all stoooopid...

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Night. I myself probably should go soon... before the drugs kick in and I get all stoooopid...

You are no fun! We want drugged SkekTek! But you have to go to work tomorrow....so we will let you go.

Night daj!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:You are no fun! We want drugged SkekTek! But you have to go to work tomorrow....so we will let you go.

Night daj!

Trust me, with the antihistamines and decongestants, I'd start misspelling things, then fall asleep on the keys. And I don't want to have to explain to my class tomorrow why I have a row of backwards function keys on my forehead.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
SkekTek wrote:Night. I myself probably should go soon... before the drugs kick in and I get all stoooopid...

much too late for that...
snerk.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Josephus, still here?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho

Hello, likely empty room.

pooflady

Gumiho wrote:Hello, likely empty room.

Not quite.

Gumiho

pooflady wrote:Not quite.

*giggles*. Hello there. I suppose I should have known you'd still be up and about.

pooflady

For a while yet. What's new?

Gumiho

pooflady wrote:For a while yet. What's new?

I bought some clothes for a convention today. And I made a deal with my friends to go see the movie they wanted (Jumper) in exchange for eating dinner where I wanted. So I got to have sushi after goodness knows how long. It made the night end well. Is anything new with you?

pooflady

Gumiho wrote:I bought some clothes for a convention today. And I made a deal with my friends to go see the movie they wanted (Jumper) in exchange for eating dinner where I wanted. So I got to have sushi after goodness knows how long. It made the night end well. Is anything new with you?

Not a thing. We took a couple granddaughters to McD's for lunch today and let them play for an hour or so.

How was the movie? I keep trying to get my oldest granddaughter to go to lunch and teach me something about sushi, because she likes it, but between work and school she's usually not available.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Gumiho wrote:I bought some clothes for a convention today. And I made a deal with my friends to go see the movie they wanted (Jumper) in exchange for eating dinner where I wanted. So I got to have sushi after goodness knows how long. It made the night end well. Is anything new with you?

you got to have sushi? I could cry! At least we are getting a new sushi bar in town. . . . .

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Gumiho

pooflady wrote:Not a thing. We took a couple granddaughters to McD's for lunch today and let them play for an hour or so.

How was the movie? I keep trying to get my oldest granddaughter to go to lunch and teach me something about sushi, because she likes it, but between work and school she's usually not available.

It was bland. The dialogue was ho-hum at best (with the exception of the Irish(?) character.) The filmmakers also seemed to have some problems with physics (not with the jumping, but just standard stuff). I didn't really like it. I didn't loathe it, I just found it rather blah. The sushi was yummy though, as was the shumei, and my friend Tobias got Red Bean ice cream, which I stole some of and enjoyed heartily. I don't know a lot about sushi other than I generally like it. And I know now and again what the words translate to.

Gumiho

KtCallista wrote:you got to have sushi? I could cry! At least we are getting a new sushi bar in town. . . . .

The sushi place isn't too close to my home, and two of my closest friends don't care for Japanese at all, so I don't get it as often as I like. It's like a special occasion when I do.

KtCallista

Gumiho wrote:The sushi place isn't too close to my home, and two of my closest friends don't care for Japanese at all, so I don't get it as often as I like. It's like a special occasion when I do.

Hurray for special occasions, I hope the place moving in will be good, we have enough barely edible as it is (grocery store, all you can eat chinese, you get the picture).

I love stuff made with red bean, I will have to make ice cream this summer.

Gumiho

KtCallista wrote:Hurray for special occasions, I hope the place moving in will be good, we have enough barely edible as it is (grocery store, all you can eat chinese, you get the picture).

I love stuff made with red bean, I will have to make ice cream this summer.

We have plenty of standard fare restaurants around, but not too many exciting places. Authentic (non buffet) Chinese is a good 40 minutes away).

Making ice cream? That sounds like all kinds of awesome.

pooflady

Gumiho wrote:We have plenty of standard fare restaurants around, but not too many exciting places. Authentic (non buffet) Chinese is a good 40 minutes away).

Making ice cream? That sounds like all kinds of awesome.

The Chinese had ice cream?

Gumiho

pooflady wrote:The Chinese had ice cream?

Na? I got the ice cream from a Japanese restaurant. I don't think the chinese are big on it. The only way this ice cream was ethnic was that it came in varieties like Green Tea and Red Bean.

pooflady

Gumiho wrote:Na? I got the ice cream from a Japanese restaurant. I don't think the chinese are big on it. The only way this ice cream was ethnic was that it came in varieties like Green Tea and Red Bean.

Okay. I didn't think I'd ever heard of ice cream being native to any Asian country.

Gumiho

pooflady wrote:Okay. I didn't think I'd ever heard of ice cream being native to any Asian country.

No. I don't think so.

All right. I'm much more tired than I thought. I'm giving up on life for the day. Good night. Talk to you later.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Okay. I didn't think I'd ever heard of ice cream being native to any Asian country.

I don't know about native, but they've definitely made it their own.

Some flavors

KtCallista

Gumiho wrote:No. I don't think so.

All right. I'm much more tired than I thought. I'm giving up on life for the day. Good night. Talk to you later.

good night

pooflady

Me, too. Night all. Tomorrow.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Morning. I'll fix those suckers. I'm working from home today. I might have to go in later as I don't know if I brought enough stuff home, but I'll at least be around for a few hours.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning gman, morning pa-rapp-a da rappa

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:morning gman, morning pa-rapp-a da rappa

Hey, cruzer

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Hey, cruzer

how goes it?

I tired.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
cruzer wrote:how goes it?

I tired.

Howdy Cruzer.

pooflady

Morning everyone.

Why are you tired, Cruzer?

cruzer

krapposelli wrote:Howdy Cruzer.

You really should get your glasses adjusted to your face, 'selli.

How is the day after a holiday treating you?

cruzer

pooflady wrote:Morning everyone.

Why are you tired, Cruzer?

because I actually woke up on time today. heh

morning poof

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning everyone! First time I've been able to catch a breath since I walked in this morning.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
daj59 wrote:Morning everyone! First time I've been able to catch a breath since I walked in this morning.

I like your siggy!