AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:don't drink too much! Whatcha got in mind at lowes?

eh . . . no drinkin' . . .

I've had a couple house projects on my mind for a while; figured I'd price out some lumber . . . drool over tools I wish I had . . . check for sales on lighted ceiling fans for the other bedrooms . . . and drool over tools I wish I had . . . <grunt>

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
cruzer wrote:well...you know what the full moon does to people

I knew a guy that worked in a residential treatment facility (read state mental hospital) and he said the dark of the moon was harder on their patients. He was super weird. Worked there too long, I guess. Or he was weird to begin with and that was how he was able to work there so long!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

YEA! IT'S A FRIDAY SMACK!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Full moon might explain why some turd lit a fire in the trash can in the boy's restroom at the high school.

Shouldn't talk about the faculty like that!!!

joyner

AZGman wrote:eh . . . no drinkin' . . .

I've had a couple house projects on my mind for a while; figured I'd price out some lumber . . . drool over tools I wish I had . . . check for sales on lighted ceiling fans for the other bedrooms . . . and drool over tools I wish I had . . . <grunt>

You and Tim the Tool Man Taylor.

AZGman

joyner wrote:You and Tim the Tool Man Taylor.

The difference is he has all the tools already!!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:eh . . . no drinkin' . . .

Harbor Freight is your best friend for tools that you wish you had.

What tools do you wish you had?

cruzer

daj59 wrote:YEA! IT'S A FRIDAY SMACK!

O.o
-----

AZGman

cruzer wrote:Harbor Freight is your best friend for tools that you wish you had.

What tools do you wish you had?

Desperately need a sturdy, portable table saw . . . want a joiner, drum/belt sander combo, a planer, a biscuit joiner, drill press . . . you get the idea . . .

edit: Don't care much for Harbor Freight . . . most of that stuff is made-in-China-cheap . . .

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Desperately need a sturdy, portable table saw . . . want a joiner, drum/belt sander combo, a planer, a biscuit joiner, drill press . . . you get the idea . . .

I do need a good table saw.

I suppose I need the rest too except for the drill press. I've got one of those already.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Shouldn't talk about the faculty like that!!!

Ha!

We'll be seeing a new student at the alternative school soon. They always have to tell someone what they did.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer

AZGman wrote:
edit: Don't care much for Harbor Freight . . . most of that stuff is made-in-China-cheap . . .

I haven't had much of a problem.....yet.

Except my dad broke my air pressure gauge that I got from there. I'm not exactly crying over it.

I need to get some dang drill bits! That's what I need!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Desperately need a sturdy, portable table saw . . . want a joiner, drum/belt sander combo, a planer, a biscuit joiner, drill press . . . you get the idea . . .

I like to join my biscuits with sausage gravy. I don't need many tools to do that... just a Chic-fil-a.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

cruzer wrote:I haven't had much of a problem.....yet.

Except my dad broke my air pressure gauge that I got from there. I'm not exactly crying over it.

I need to get some dang drill bits! That's what I need!

Oh, that reminds me; I also need an air compressor . . .

AZGman

daj59 wrote:I like to join my biscuits with sausage gravy. I don't need many tools to do that... just a Chic-fil-a.

Yer such a grrrrrrl . . . but I love me some biscuits and sausage gravy, too!

AZGman

Hmmm . . . maybe I'll have breakfast for lunch!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Yer such a grrrrrrl . . . but I love me some biscuits and sausage gravy, too!

I actually have a respectable array of tools for a girl... not wood working tools but a good supply of the basics. That was part of what we split during the divorce. And I've done my share of helping the kid next door with his truck when his dad wasn't handy.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Hmmm . . . maybe I'll have breakfast for lunch!!!

Yum. I really miss our Owen's that closed.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote: I actually have a respectable array of tools for a girl... not wood working tools but a good supply of the basics. That was part of what we split during the divorce. And I've done my share of helping the kid next door with his truck when his dad wasn't handy.

Not much into workin' on cars . . . beyond the basics. I prefer makin' sawdust . . .

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Yum. I really miss our Owen's that closed.

Not familiar with Owen's . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Not familiar with Owen's . . .

It was a Bob Evan's restaurant. Dang they were good.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Not much into workin' on cars . . . beyond the basics. I prefer makin' sawdust . . .

He was always adding things on it -- front guard, side running boards, etc.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:It was a Bob Evan's restaurant. Dang they were good.

We have Bob Evan's . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:We have Bob Evan's . . .

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:

You'll get over it . . .

I don't particularly care for 'em, m'self . . .

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Morning folks. Schools are closed today for the "weather event". Was supposed to have snow and ice all day, but from what I can tell it ain't doin' nuttin' outside. There does appear to be some white stuff but I can't tell if it's in the powder or solid form. Off for some more cereal...

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:You'll get over it . . .

I don't particularly care for 'em, m'self . . .

I loved them.

Except for the time that my son (3rd grade at the time) decided to pretend to pour the little teapot over my head not realizing that it actually held coffee cream. I was not a happy camper that time.

FORUM MODERATOR

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
daj59 wrote:I loved them.

Except for the time that my son (3rd grade at the time) decided to pretend to pour the little teapot over my head not realizing that it actually held coffee cream. I was not a happy camper that time.

L O L. I bet not! Are laughing about it now (cuz I am!)?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Az, do you have Schlotzky's? I love their original sandwich. May have to go there tomorrow for lunch or dinner. Yummmmmmmmm.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:L O L. I bet not! Are laughing about it now (cuz I am!)?

Yeah, I still bring it up now and then though. He got taken outside for a stern talking to.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Az, do you have Schlotzky's? I love their original sandwich. May have to go there tomorrow for lunch or dinner. Yummmmmmmmm.

Had 'em in AZ . . . first one opened right next to the college . . . I loved the original sammich, too . . . went to one years later and they were all changed . . . couldn't even get the original any more . . .

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Yeah, I still bring it up now and then though. He got taken outside for a stern talking to.

He shoulda added sugar . . . might've sweetened you up some . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Had 'em in AZ . . . first one opened right next to the college . . . I loved the original sammich, too . . . went to one years later and they were all changed . . . couldn't even get the original any more . . .

You can still the original at all of them around here. That's good eatin'!

FORUM MODERATOR

joyner

krapposelli wrote:L O L. I bet not! Are laughing about it now (cuz I am!)?

Hey 'selii was that your Hungarian Goulash recipe? Poof said she made it last night. See over on yammer. She tried to give me credit for the recipe.

AZGman

De-icing the car so I can get my drool on . . . roads are just wet, fortunately . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:He shoulda added sugar . . . might've sweetened you up some . . .

Har-dee-har-har.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:De-icing the car so I can get my drool on . . . roads are just wet, fortunately . . .

Drive safe and stay warm.

I've got a training in about a half hour so I'll be disappearing in a bit.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Har-dee-har-har.

Heh . . . who are you? Lippy the Lion . . . ess?!?!?

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Oh, that reminds me; I also need an air compressor . . .

I highly recommend one.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:I highly recommend one.

What kind do you have?