dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:Hi

Yes, but some times, enough is enough. and you just don't want to talk about it any more. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry.



I never call with stuff like that. I remember my mom on the phone all day and night when my dad was sick.
Then again, if nobody asks , you feel bad too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:m.wiseman's Dodgeball entry is hilarious.



How are we suppose to vote on that? There aren't any bad ones.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:How are we suppose to vote on that? There aren't any bad ones.



Yeah, I could give my top 10.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
pooflady wrote:Yeah, I could give my top 10.



It really surprises me that none of the T-shirt people enter. You'd think it would be a piece of cake. Maybe because there's no money involved?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

If I go to bed now, I can get up early (relatively) and be home earlyish.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:If I go to bed now, I can get up early (relatively) and be home earlyish.



Thought there was supposed to be a Woot-off tonight?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Thought there was supposed to be a Woot-off tonight?



Where did you see that?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:If I go to bed now, I can get up early (relatively) and be home earlyish.



might be wise :-\

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Where did you see that?



It was all over WOW after the newsletter came out.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:It was all over WOW after the newsletter came out.



This is why woot is bad for one's mental and physical health.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Gumiho wrote:This is why woot is bad for one's mental and physical health.



yeah, no kidding

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

oh, poof, you were asking about woot t-shirt spottings earlier? i've had at least one person recognize where my shirt was from when I've worn my woot launch t-shirt, probably more, but I really only remember this time a guy I knew but who I didn't know checked woot asked me if I'd had to stay up late to get it.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho

False alarm on the woot-off.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gumiho wrote:False alarm on the woot-off.



I was wondering about having it on Valentine's Day. That could hurt a lot of relationships.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Gumiho wrote:False alarm on the woot-off.



just as well... it's been a while, though...

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:I was wondering about having it on Valentine's Day. That could hurt a lot of relationships.



Bwaha. Woot, destroying fragile relationships since (sometime in) the 90s. One day, one straw that breaks the camel's back.

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
jqubed wrote:just as well... it's been a while, though...



Both woot-offs and BOCs are just fantastical tales to me. I hope to experience them, one day, one day.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:I was wondering about having it on Valentine's Day. That could hurt a lot of relationships.



heh

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gumiho wrote:Bwaha. Woot, destroying fragile relationships since (sometime in) the 90s. One day, one straw that breaks the camel's back.



'90s???



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:'90s???



Whoops. I meant to type 00s, not 90s. Slip of the finger.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gumiho wrote:Whoops. I meant to type 00s, not 90s. Slip of the finger.



'04.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:'04.



Sou ka. That's fairly old in internet time, I suppose.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Gumiho wrote:Both woot-offs and BOCs are just fantastical tales to me. I hope to experience them, one day, one day.



I think the Beloved Organ-shaped Candy is over-rated, but that's just me. Woot-offs are exciting and huge distractions, but they seem to invariably occur if I go on vacation (seriously, one has happened every time I've been on vacation over a Thursday/Friday since the summer of '05).

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gumiho wrote:Sou ka. That's fairly old in internet time, I suppose.



No idea as I've never been elsewhere. From what I've heard I was lucky to stumble across Woot early.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:I think the Beloved Organ-shaped Candy is over-rated, but that's just me. Woot-offs are exciting and huge distractions, but they seem to invariably occur if I go on vacation (seriously, one has happened every time I've been on vacation over a Thursday/Friday since the summer of '05).



Even though they've been having them almost once a month, instead of random like they used to be?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Even though they've been having them almost once a month, instead of random like they used to be?



Oh they've had them when I'm home too... it's just that, if I'm going on vacation, that'll be the week they run it... but it seems like we haven't had one since November, now, right?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

and tired has hit... g'nite!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:Oh they've had them when I'm home too... it's just that, if I'm going on vacation, that'll be the week they run it... but it seems like we haven't had one since November, now, right?



I think that's right. And good night to you.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
jqubed wrote:I think the Beloved Organ-shaped Candy is over-rated, but that's just me. Woot-offs are exciting and huge distractions, but they seem to invariably occur if I go on vacation (seriously, one has happened every time I've been on vacation over a Thursday/Friday since the summer of '05).



I'm presenting at a conference in a few weeks and I pray the locale has wifi so I can get my woot fix.

G'nite. Pleasant dreams.

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:No idea as I've never been elsewhere. From what I've heard I was lucky to stumble across Woot early.



My friend has been pushing me to come here for a while but I kept putting it off and off. I regret that.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:I'm presenting at a conference in a few weeks and I pray the locale has wifi so I can get my woot fix.

G'nite. Pleasant dreams.


You are new. You will find there are physical woot withdrawal symptoms if the wifi doesn't work.

Well, gotta do mom day tomorrow (I hope). See you tomorrow!


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:You are new. You will find there are physical woot withdrawal symptoms if the wifi doesn't work.

Well, gotta do mom day tomorrow (I hope). See you tomorrow!



Night, D'name. Don't let Mom get to you.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jqubed wrote:Oh they've had them when I'm home too... it's just that, if I'm going on vacation, that'll be the week they run it... but it seems like we haven't had one since November, now, right?



Mr. Qubed, the product list in the forum says the last wootoff was Dec. 7, a day which I'm sure will live in infamy.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

No wootoff this morning. Awesome... today's full enough without the added pressure of trying to score my first Bassett Of Hell.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:No wootoff this morning. Awesome... today's full enough without the added pressure of trying to score my first Bassett Of Hell.



SkekTek's part of the "early riser club" recently.

howdy everbod.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Dropping off my "good mornings" as well.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

Today's shirt is great, I just can't bring myself to buy it because it seems sort of feminine...ish

Morning all!

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
cruzer wrote:Today's shirt is great, I just can't bring myself to buy it because it seems sort of feminine...ish

Morning all!



...but there's a TANK on it!!

Back To Top