pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Flyby. Had 11 inches of snow at 3 this afternoon. Now a blizzard. Supposed to get at least another 12 inches. Might be stuck at sister's tonight. It's drifting across the door to Mom's house. I really, really hate this stuff.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tall4agirl wrote:oh! Give us a review. That could be an interesting movie.



AZGman wrote:You go to more movies in a month than I've been to in four years!! Have fun!



Yes, well I have no life. It's something to do and gets us together.

The movie was much better than I thought it would be. I really didn't have that much interest in seeing it; it was bro's choice. But all-in-all, it's worthy of a rental.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Flyby. Had 11 inches of snow at 3 this afternoon. Now a blizzard. Supposed to get at least another 12 inches. Might be stuck at sister's tonight. It's drifting across the door to Mom's house. I really, really hate this stuff.

Glad you could fly by! I hope all is going as well as it can! Stay warm.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
daj59 wrote:Yes, well I have no life. It's something to do and gets us together.

The movie was much better than I thought it would be. I really didn't have that much interest in seeing it; it was bro's choice. But all-in-all, it's worthy of a rental.


Thanks for the review!

I just got done shoveling round 2. I hope we don't get anymore that I have to shovel!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Evenin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy Az & Tall! Just back from Wally-World #2 for the day. I think I'm done with grocery shopping for the weekend. Need to do laundry but I think I'll put that off until tomorrow.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Howdy Az & Tall! Just back from Wally-World #2 for the day. I think I'm done with grocery shopping for the weekend. Need to do laundry but I think I'll put that off until tomorrow.



Hiya. Good idea!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Hiya. Good idea!

I was rather proud of my procrastination.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:I was rather proud of my procrastination.



Well done!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We saw the new trailer for the Get Smart movie. It looks pretty good. Just the nutty type of movie I like.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:We saw the new trailer for the Get Smart movie. It looks pretty good. Just the nutty type of movie I like.



I think I saw something for that a couple weeks ago . . .

It can't be any worse than some of the other TV shows they made into movies.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I think I saw something for that a couple weeks ago . . .

It can't be any worse than some of the other TV shows they made into movies.

I like Steve Carell and the Rock is pretty good in comedies. It should be a good farce.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:I like Steve Carell and the Rock is pretty good in comedies. It should be a good farce.



We'll see how it does . . . the original Get Smart will be a tough act to follow . . . or even reenact.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:We'll see how it does . . . the original Get Smart will be a tough act to follow . . . or even reenact.

True. I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to movies though.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

You know at the intense speed at which we are posting, we should be able to close out this thread sometime Monday afternoon!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
daj59 wrote:You know at the intense speed at which we are posting, we should be able to close out this thread sometime Monday afternoon!


I bet if we try really hard, we could finish it tomorrow. :p

edit: Cruzer has plans for the evening, so it won't close tonight. I'm just trying to ward off a 'last post' run.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:True. I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to movies though.



Any more, movies have to be fun or funny or adventurous to grab my interest . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
tall4agirl wrote:I bet if we try really hard, we could finish it tomorrow. :p

edit: Cruzer has plans for the evening, so it won't close tonight. I'm just trying to ward off a 'last post' run.



Sounds like work . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

good evening all!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Any more, movies have to be fun or funny or adventurous to grab my interest . . .

Well let's see, you've got Indiana Jones 4, Star Trek XI, and Wolverine coming. How about any of those?

Did you see National Treasure and its sequel?



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:good evening all!

//smack



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:Any more, movies have to be fun or funny or adventurous to grab my interest . . .


Me, too. I've never been a big fan of dramas. :/

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote://smack



//smack
//smack

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tall4agirl wrote:I bet if we try really hard, we could finish it tomorrow. :p

edit: Cruzer has plans for the evening, so it won't close tonight. I'm just trying to ward off a 'last post' run.

Oh! Look who's here!

Last post



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
cruzer wrote:good evening all!


Oh, sure. Make a liar out of me...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Well let's see, you've got Indiana Jones 4, Star Trek XI, and Wolverine coming. How about any of those?

Did you see National Treasure and its sequel?



Not yet.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tall4agirl wrote:Me, too. I've never been a big fan of dramas. :/

I like some of the historical dramas even though they usually aren't historically acurate.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
tall4agirl wrote:Oh, sure. Make a liar out of me...



well...I'm just waiting to be a little more hungry to go work.

edit: what?!?!

...hungry to go eat!

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
daj59 wrote:Well let's see, you've got Indiana Jones 4, Star Trek XI, and Wolverine coming. How about any of those?

Did you see National Treasure and its sequel?


I loved National Treasure. The sequel was good, but predictable. I liked not really knowing what they would find in the first one.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Not yet.

You might like those. It's one of the few times when the sequel is as good as or better than the original.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:well...I'm just waiting to be a little more hungry to go work.

edit: what?!?!

...hungry to go eat!

Huh?



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:You might like those. It's one of the few times when the sequel is as good as or better than the original.



Have the dvd for the first; haven't taken the time to watch it, though.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:Have the dvd for the first; haven't taken the time to watch it, though.


You should. It's a really good movie.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Have the dvd for the first; haven't taken the time to watch it, though.

Well that was a good investment. Do you think they are worth more unopened or something?



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Well that was a good investment. Do you think they are worth more unopened or something?



I didn't buy in; BIL left it for us to watch . . . but wife and son have seen it already.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
daj59 wrote:Well that was a good investment. Do you think they are worth more unopened or something?


that wuz teh funneh!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I didn't buy in; BIL left it for us to watch . . . but wife and son have seen it already.

Sounds like you should put it on your private "To Do" list for when MrsG is out of town again.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

So, in order to trick myself into believing that there isn't over a foot of snow outside, I'm having pineapple. It might be working. :D

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tall4agirl wrote:So, in order to trick myself into believing that there isn't over a foot of snow outside, I'm having pineapple. It might be working. :D

Put it outside for a bit and you can have a pineapple popcicle. Might not work on the forgetting about the snow thing though.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Huh?



maybe if you read it, you would get it :P