http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=10291

cookofthesea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cookofthesea
Re: FATHER TIME CALCULATES

Mine heart-strings have been plucked!, sooo much math, *giggles*

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
brizz wrote:of course it is. frankly, i think it's only getting votes because tgentry did it. it's too obtuse to make a good shirt....but so it goes. Since cho left, it seems tgentry has taken the title of greatest following.

I disagree. It's a tastefully, well done, wearable peice that just happens to be done by tgentry. I don't believe it's obtuse, anyone who knows anything about Stonehenge will get it. It doesn't really matter who designs the shirt.

cookofthesea

Re: Come on Earth! Pick up the Pace!

dude, this is awesome, I love a good race!

cookofthesea

Re: Leap Yarrr!

yaaaarrrrr!

cookofthesea

Re: Give February A Break!

december is a pretty good month!

braybin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages braybin
Re: Leap Year Birthday Panda

Can we just have a Panda-themed derby next time?

2005vette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2005vette
cookofthesea wrote:I like it, how long did it take to make this?

I spent around 3-4 hours on this. I'm glad you like it.

cookofthesea

Re: How Leap Day Appeared on the Calendar

this is way too cute. gmv

janoc7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages janoc7
Re: Every Leap Year

Nice, but did you really have to choose brown?

dsdm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsdm
Re: The Last Leap Year

Dude, this is not like an annoying song that suddenly become catchy. This is not growing on us. This persistence is not amusing. Your design is not clever. You are not clever. So stop it already.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: Annexing February

Hooray 10th! Hooray hotness!

nevetnod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nevetnod
mjc613 wrote: Who is Olive Lee Pierre?

Say the name out loud.... Olive Lee Pierre.... ah luv lee pee yare..... ah luv leep year.... I love leap year!

I like celery.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
superspryte wrote:tee hee thanks. ^_^ I'm okay with them, but I don't like artificial watermelon, and even though they say it's natural it's so sweet that it tastes artificial. There's no coconut either and that's disappointing. I like the other...6 flavors though. I'm really happy with the pink lemonade. Still, it's not enough to make me buy again. -_-

I didn't get any coconut either. From posts in the truffle's thread, I don't think anybody did. Maybe that's why woot was selling them for the half the price they would be on the Bouquet of Fruits site? l o l
Ironically, Watermelon is my favorite. Nothing is too sweet for me. ;-)

And on the shirt...even though I said I didn't like the brown, I voted for it anyway because I like the design and to piss off the people who were complaining about it. :-D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
Josephus wrote:thanks! Well done, as you belong to that elite who 'got it'!

Excellent! Thanks!

Orcrist42

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42
Re: Februarium- The Bissextile Element

Wow, cool. this is one of the few I would actually wear. Nice work.

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB
Re: Aztec Stonemasons hated leap day

Can this be in the fog now, please?

Vote people!

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
broomcorn wrote:the background images behind the shirt might be the most UnTasteful thing I have ever seen on woot. should no have done that!

Josephus should've used your Energizer Bunny derby entry that says, "Screw this," instead, right? That is the epitome of taste, after all.

The historical masks are closely related to the main image and very appropriate. There is nothing "unTasteful" about them.

leonhartseed17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leonhartseed17
Re: To Leap or Not To Leap

You should submit this shirt to thinkgeek.com.
They would love it.
As do I.

PurpLshoez7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PurpLshoez7

RENT was here in Chicago today...I saw it...GMV any day :-)

spiderdyne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spiderdyne
gargrazz wrote:Back when we were just Rad?

Or Narly?

Babbaganusch??!Dolphins

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Aberrantic wrote:I disagree. It's a tastefully, well done, wearable peice that just happens to be done by tgentry. I don't believe it's obtuse, anyone who knows anything about Stonehenge will get it. It doesn't really matter who designs the shirt.

well i disagree completely on it's wearability, or that anyone will get it without explanation. this isn't a dig on tgentry at all...you'll note in my sig i own three of his shirts! This one is a miss though imho....drab and guaranteed to generate too many huh? inquiries from people who see it.

keyser520

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
komiks wrote:Wow this is really well done. I wonder if the drawings would pop out of the shirt as much as they do out of this picture.

thanks! I'd hope they would. But only one way to find out.. (and it doesn't look like this will be the derby to answer that question)

AlvinPing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlvinPing
broomcorn wrote:the background images behind the shirt might be the most UnTasteful thing I have ever seen on woot. should no have done that!

untasteful? I think they're actually kind of neat. But most importantly, they relate to the shirt!

• Alvin

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

what shirt are you talking about? that inserted text in the reply box is there for a reason....so we in the main thread know Wittle teeny foo-foo you are talking about (which i suspect isn't anything remotely rational *giggles* tee-hees! )

keyser520

Re: Look Before you LEAP

New and improved....

keyser520

Re: Look Before You LEAP YEAR

It's now undeniably LEAP YEAR related, what with the "29" in the tire tracks and all...

Remember, kids, look before you LEAP YEAR!!!

lunartan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunartan
Re: Join The Awesome Party

*giggles* tee-hees!, so would we get one big check covering four years plus interest?

rogueangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogueangel
Re: Leap Day Serpent

Greetings Fellow Wooters,

I hope you guys enjoy my treatment of the date (02/29)! Yay, I can finally catch some Z's!

”One against the collective.” -Rogue Angel

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
bfassburg wrote:I thought it was fine before without the "th". That is what you changed right?

Yeah, the "th" part was missing...it didn't make sense to me at least without it.

zornzorn33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zornzorn33
Re: Happy 2000th Birthday

WOOT ....PLEASE CANCEL SUBMISSION

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

Wow! Very nice. It took me awhile to see that you have 0229 throughout the picture.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Aberrantic wrote:I disagree. It's a tastefully, well done, wearable peice that just happens to be done by tgentry. I don't believe it's obtuse, anyone who knows anything about Stonehenge will get it. It doesn't really matter who designs the shirt.

I second that. I think the popularity has nothing to do with the designer of this particular shirt. It is clever and unique in this derby.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: HAPPY 2000TH BIRTHDAY (resub)

Is the shirt supposed to be printed with blue or white ink? The 2 pics are different

ArielLeslie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArielLeslie
Re: HAPPY 2000TH BIRTHDAY (resub)

Why would it be 08 ad?

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

Very nice quetzalquoatl... i wubble to bring this up for fear of what might happen, but hows woot feel about including artists sigs in designs? i know you incorporate yours like that, but i have a big fear of it becoming common practice in a far less considered way.. Last thing anyone wants is a great design with a lame ass scrawl in the corner...

Patchitect

sayah wrote:Pavlov's dogs never disappoint.

Thank you for being consistent. Keep dancing.

Hee.....

Patchitect

sayah wrote:Pavlov's dogs never disappoint.

Thank you for being consistent. Keep dancing.

Haw

sboctor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sboctor

sboctor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sboctor
superspryte wrote:That's not very nice. You don't have to like it but tearing it apart like that is a bit unnecessary. You can withold your vote, be surprised that other people are voting for it and even critique the design, but there's no reason to be outright insulting.

It was meant to be a critique, not to be insulting.