+ Add a Comment

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:Was supposed to be a cat poking its head through, but it just didn't turn out as I expected. I might retool to make it look more catlike.

Prof. Tek, it needs snake-eye pupils.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Iambusyeating wrote:I love the idea and the colors, but I think that brick needs to be something more noticeable. It would just look like a dark brick on a shirt.

You thinking maybe the bricks should be dark colored? I could fill them in... Edit: Actually I can't... it gives away the illusion that there's a hole in the wall... I'm gonna submit it with a better cat ala:

EDIT 2: SUBMITTED! Please VOTE!

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
SkekTek wrote:You thinking maybe the bricks should be dark colored? I could fill them in...

No... it's just the cat thing would probably be hard to see on a shirt.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Speaking of cats, I found one outside last night after I got out of a movie. If I didn't have chinchillas I'd have brought him home. As it was we went and found some food and a cup of water for him (he was obviously starving). It was really wet out and he had long fur and his belly was all wet so I put him in the hallway of some apartments. We were in the downtown area of the little town (Ionia, Michigan) and they were all unlocked. In the time it took me to go get more food for him someone else had come down and put out cat food for him. He wasn't happy with me for putting him in the hallway (he wanted out pretty badly) but I didn't want him to be cold and it was supposed to get down pretty low last night.

Hopefully someone found him this morning and is putting up signs for the owners. He was such a sweet kitty and I so wanted to adopt him. He kept climbing on my knees when I bent down to pet him too. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:You thinking maybe the bricks should be dark colored? I could fill them in... Edit: Actually I can't... it gives away the illusion that there's a hole in the wall... I'm gonna submit it with a better cat ala:

Note- the above will be linked once it's submitted.

Cute!

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:You thinking maybe the bricks should be dark colored? I could fill them in... Edit: Actually I can't... it gives away the illusion that there's a hole in the wall... I'm gonna submit it with a better cat ala:

Note- the above will be linked once it's submitted.

well, now it has no mouth! No, it's busy chomping on all those bird heads you used to model your other shirt this week.

I don't want one, I NEED one!!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:well, now it has no mouth! No, it's busy chomping on all those bird heads you used to model your other shirt this week.

I don't want one, I NEED one!!

Then VOTE!

SkekTek

I submitted a joke entry yesterday, called "Minos". 10 points to the first person who correctly identifies the famous child actor from which it is derived...

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I submitted a joke entry yesterday, called "Minos". 10 points to the first person who correctly identifies the famous child actor from which it is derived...

No idea.

Iambusyeating

Obviously not for this derby but something I made just for fun. Suggestions?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SkekTek wrote:I submitted a joke entry yesterday, called "Minos". 10 points to the first person who correctly identifies the famous child actor from which it is derived...

Butch Patrick?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek

PemberDucky wrote:Butch Patrick?

Nope...

Hint- he was on Family Ties.

SkekTek

Iambusyeating wrote:Obviously not for this derby but something I made just for fun. Suggestions?

It's hilarious! Submit it to Woot as a daily...

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Iambusyeating wrote:Obviously not for this derby but something I made just for fun. Suggestions?

If that shirt showed up anywhere on woot, I'd buy it, vote for it, dance with it, whatever the occasion called for.

(aka I love it!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

PemberDucky

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Nope...

Hmmm...well, it's definitely NOT Justine Bateman...

Iambusyeating

Thanks! I spent waaay too long on the letters not to show it to someone I'm glad you guys are so nice. Hopefully we have a video game inspired derby soon.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

Macaulay Culkin or Ron Howard. Cant really tell from your sketch. :P

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Skippy?

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

Was Michael J Fox a child actor?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

no1

Brian Bonsall?

kenney9226

No1 beat me.

PemberDucky

Staff

So I was only off by a few DECADES with my initial guess...

no1

kenney9226 wrote:No1 beat me.

Nah, I just smacked you around a little.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:Nah, I just smacked you around a little.

that's where the bruised lips come from.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:No1 beat me.

Dude, don't be a tattletale. ^_~

no1

Josephus wrote:that's where the bruised hips come from.

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:that's where the bruised lips come from.

and that's where next week's idea comes from!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:and that's where next week's idea comes from!

A purple pucker?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Yay the fighter plane got 100 votes. I wish it were doing better but that still makes me happy. ^_^

SkekTek

no1 wrote:Brian Bonsall?

You are correct!

SkekTek

superspryte wrote:Yay the fighter plane got 100 votes. I wish it were doing better but that still makes me happy. ^_^

Just gave it 101... Didn't see it before. I'd get it for my dad fo sho.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Just gave it 101... Didn't see it before. I'd get it for my dad fo sho.

Score! ^_^

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SkekTek wrote:Then VOTE!

Is this kitty related to ceiling cat?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:Is this kitty related to ceiling cat?

Uh, that's a big NO It's not watching anyone... uh... play solo.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:Is this kitty related to ceiling cat?

Maybe his brother?

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Iambusyeating wrote:Thanks! I spent waaay too long on the letters not to show it to someone I'm glad you guys are so nice. Hopefully we have a video game inspired derby soon.

I wore your shirt on leap day.

Still single, can't imagine why.

SkekTek

superspryte wrote:Maybe his brother?

Jimiyo's apparently getting the 'ol Derby thread smackdown on that design...

Schrobblehead

I haven't had time to finish my entry for this week. I know it is late, but is this worth finishing? (this is just the sketch it is based on)

Legendairy

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:Maybe his brother?

Jimiyo... *puts head on desk laughing to self* doesn't give up on the lolcats, does he?

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
Schrobblehead wrote:I haven't had time to finish my entry for this week. I know it is late, but is this worth finishing? (this is just the sketch it is based on)

Legendairy

wait for a pun theme

Still single, can't imagine why.