Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
FenStar wrote:wait for a pun theme

So that's every week right?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
FenStar wrote:wait for a pun theme

I suggested puns in the derby themes thread. I bet we'd get some hilarious entries with that theme.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AttilaTheMom wrote:I suggested puns in the derby themes thread. I bet we'd get some hilarious entries with that theme.

I think you mean "hilariously bad."

sparklzk27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27
Schrobblehead wrote:Is this kitty related to ceiling cat?

This one is, they are second step cousins in law twice removed. just kidding, but he does need some love so go vote for him, even though he's not related to ceiling cat or invisible sandwich cat or even garfield, he still needs love!

AttilaTheMom

sparklzk27 wrote:This one is, they are second step cousins in law twice removed. just kidding, but he does need some love so go vote for him, even though he's not related to ceiling cat or invisible sandwich cat or even garfield, he still needs love!

aw! kitty!!

AttilaTheMom

no1 wrote:I think you mean "hilariously bad."

perhaps, but hilarious, nonetheless. It's the same concept as karaoke, you never EXPECT to hear anything good... just enjoy the free "entertainment".

Schrobblehead

sparklzk27 wrote:I can has vote?

cute shirt. I was going to make my milk jug slash through skeletons with its sword (legend of zelda) but my wife said it wasn't cute enough. You can't argue with cute.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

can anyone explain the flying penguin rejection?

Still single, can't imagine why.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Iambusyeating wrote: Hopefully we have a video game inspired derby soon.

I would die happy...and my wallet would die empty 'cause I'd probably buy all 3 winners. I regret not finding this site in time to buy Sore Thumbs.

Portal references would still be banned, right? ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
FenStar wrote:can anyone explain the flying penguin rejection?

Joel decided it was a subject was done to death and wouldn't be allowed anymore in the middle of the derby instead of before it. Not a justification, but that's what happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

no1

FenStar wrote:can anyone explain the flying penguin rejection?

Joel, the shirt.woot.guy, decided he hates the "penguins can finally fly with the aid of rocket technology" joke, partly because he's seen it so often, so he rejected it and created a new rule against it for the duration.

edit: d'oh! beaten by a butterfly!

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:Joel, the shirt.woot.guy, decided he hates the "penguins can finally fly with the aid of rocket technology" joke, partly because he's seen it so often, so he rejected it and created a new rule against it for the duration.

Next will be cats with their heads poking through things.

FenStar

SailorButterfly wrote:Joel decided it was a subject was done to death and wouldn't be allowed anymore in the middle of the derby instead of before it. Not a justification, but that's what happened.

Thanks, but the unicorn and cat are really annoying.

sparklzk27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27
sparklzk27 wrote:I can has vote?

Schrobblehead wrote:cute shirt. I was going to make my milk jug slash through skeletons with its sword (legend of zelda) but my wife said it wasn't cute enough. You can't argue with cute.

I didn't say that....?

Schrobblehead

sparklzk27 wrote:I didn't say that....?

You didn't? sorry if you don't like my jokes. Fozzie the Bear wasn't appreciated either.

no1

Schrobblehead wrote:You didn't? sorry if you don't like my jokes. Fozzie the Bear wasn't appreciated either.

I'm going to predict that you'll need to change your username every 20 jokes or so.

FenStar

Among college kids I'll bet pun shirts would be a big hit, but not ones that are perfectly clean.

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:I'm going to predict that you'll need to change your username every 20 jokes or so.

ouch.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

No1, I really like your Bunny Pirate.

no1

Raining wrote:No1, I really like your Bunny Pirate.

Thanks, Ms. Raining! It turned out better than I expected. Somehow I think my Paint pictures are better than anything I'm making with the fancy-pants tablet.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote:Joel, the shirt.woot.guy, decided he hates the "penguins can finally fly with the aid of rocket technology" joke, partly because he's seen it so often, so he rejected it and created a new rule against it for the duration.

Of course, it took Cho, what, two hours to replace the penguins with ostriches? The man can work quick when he wants to... Of course, there are still lots of flightless birds to strap steam-powered tech onto them.

no1

SkekTek wrote:Of course, it took Cho, what, two hours to replace the penguins with ostriches? The man can work quick when he wants to... Of course, there are still lots of flightless birds to strap steam-powered tech onto them.

Forget about flightless birds. Someone should strap rockets to a hippo or rhino or something.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Forget about flightless birds. Someone should strap rockets to a hippo or rhino or something.

Dragon. I want a flying machine on a form of flightless dragon.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
SailorButterfly wrote:I would die happy...and my wallet would die empty 'cause I'd probably buy all 3 winners. I regret not finding this site in time to buy Sore Thumbs.

Portal references would still be banned, right? ;-)

Loved Portal. I made this chop after I played it. It's a little meme happy.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Iambusyeating wrote:Loved Portal. I made this chop after I played it. It's a little meme happy.

A little?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
Schrobblehead wrote:You didn't? sorry if you don't like my jokes. Fozzie the Bear wasn't appreciated either.

WHAKA WHAKA WHAKA

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

Schrobblehead

TAYLORT5 wrote:WHAKA WHAKA WHAKA

At least I don't have the old dudes on the balcony heckling ... oh wait, does no1 count?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Rejections...

no1

Schrobblehead wrote:At least I don't have the old dudes on the balcony heckling ... oh wait, does no1 count?

Ouch!

no1

superspryte wrote:Dragon. I want a flying machine on a form of flightless dragon.

Not a dragon

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Ok, no1 you got my vote for your goofy nessie.

no1

superspryte wrote:Ok, no1 you got my vote for your goofy nessie.

thnx

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:thnx

But I wanted a dragon. ^_~

no1

superspryte wrote:But I wanted a dragon. ^_~

I don't know what a flightless dragon looks like. By definition, dragons can fly.

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:I don't know what a flightless dragon looks like. By definition, dragons can fly.

What about Chinese dragon? They have no wings.

nessie looks good for such quick work by the way.

no1

I freely admit my monitor isn't calibrated. Can anyone tell me, without telling me to look at something on my monitor, what color "cream" is supposed to look like?

no1

superspryte wrote:Rejections...

I didn't notice any recent ones...?

no1

Schrobblehead wrote:What about Chinese dragon? They have no wings.

nessie looks good for such quick work by the way.

Thanks, if you look closely you can still see the messy "pencil" lines of the Paint sketch. Boy, after starting to get used to my tablet, it's hard to draw with a mouse!

http://www.mythicalrealm.com/creatures/chinese_dragon.html

There are many differences between the classical dragon and the Chinese dragon, these include the ability to fly even without wings, shape-shifting abilities, and of course the general benevolent behavior to the populace.

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:I freely admit my monitor isn't calibrated. Can anyone tell me, without telling me to look at something on my monitor, what color "cream" is supposed to look like?

On my monitor it usually looks kinda like the color of light egg nog.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:I didn't notice any recent ones...?

How long has the sequoia been rejected? I thought that just happened.