Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
jimiyo wrote:hehehe.. you talking about ceiling cat...?

I think... from now on, regardless of the theme... Ceiling Cat... is going to make an appearance everytime... (if i have time....)

Wouldnt that be awesome? How many ways can Ceiling cat be done?



I think I just had a seizure from your sig

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Iambusyeating wrote:Nice.



It's a perfectly cromulent word!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
jimiyo wrote:hehehe.. you talking about ceiling cat...?

I think... from now on, regardless of the theme... Ceiling Cat... is going to make an appearance everytime... (if i have time....)

Wouldnt that be awesome? How many ways can Ceiling cat be done?



You can't keep a good concept down, especially if it's well done. Who'd have thought it started as chest cat. Soon you'll be known for your very own meme... I can only imagine where the cat'll be poking his head out of next...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
PemberDucky wrote:It's a perfectly cromulent word!



It is a bit lugubrious though...

Iambusyeating


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

I'm sick of this talk of vocabulary. Almost submitted to derby but I figured they may be getting tired of joke entries.


PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Iambusyeating wrote:I'm sick of this talk of vocabulary. Almost submitted to derby but I figured they may be getting tired of joke entries.



Help me to not be dumb...should I know who that is?


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

allawayr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
PemberDucky wrote:Help me to not be dumb...should I know who that is?



Mr. Toon.




Edit: On a related note, Joel is an actor?! http://www.joellewis.org/. Did anyone else know this? I didn't.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

allawayr wrote:Mr. Toon.




Edit: On a related note, Joel is an actor?! http://www.joellewis.org/. Did anyone else know this? I didn't.



Aaah, thanks!

(And yet I still feel dumb...)


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
PemberDucky wrote:Help me to not be dumb...should I know who that is?



Anyone else think he looks like Harold Ramis from his Stripes days?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Aaah, thanks!

(And yet I still feel dumb...)



Jason did all the photoshopping contest on woot.
He also tended to almost never send out the monkey prizes.

Thanks for the link allawayr!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Anyone else think he looks like Harold Ramis from his Stripes days?



I do now!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

TAYLORT5


quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
PemberDucky wrote:I do now!


ZOMG

Psycho: The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Leon: Ooooooh.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you _mos touch me, and I'll kill you.
Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.
loved that film.


You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Why do puns incite such wincing and grimacing?

Like, I have to write some copy, and I used a couple of pretty corny gems, and I actually felt myself cringe. Why do puns do that?


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
allawayr wrote:Mr. Toon.




Edit: On a related note, Joel is an actor?! http://www.joellewis.org/. Did anyone else know this? I didn't.


I came by that the other day too! I found it pretty crazy. But I suppose he has to have a job while in between acting gigs, and I'd say shirt.woot is a good in between job.

Patchitect


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
SkekTek wrote:You can't keep a good concept down, especially if it's well done. Who'd have thought it started as chest cat. Soon you'll be known for your very own meme... I can only imagine where the cat'll be poking his head out of next...



Wheres that picture spryte chopped when you need it.....

Patchitect


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
JadenKale wrote:I came by that the other day too! I found it pretty crazy. But I suppose he has to have a job while in between acting gigs, and I'd say shirt.woot is a good in between job.



Uh oh.. no shortage of photochop material now!

Patchitect


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
Iambusyeating wrote:I'm sick of this talk of vocabulary. Almost submitted to derby but I figured they may be getting tired of joke entries.



Those look like fills to me.....

Iambusyeating


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Patchitect wrote:Those look like fills to me.....



Well, SIR, get your eyes checked, because that's pure 100% home grown American crosshatching!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
allawayr wrote:Edit: On a related note, Joel is an actor?! http://www.joellewis.org/. Did anyone else know this? I didn't.



Is that really our Joel?!? (he's hot!)

(oh, well, duh...he mentions shirt.woot on the page)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Iambusyeating


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
SailorButterfly wrote:Is that really our Joel?!? (he's hot!)

(oh, well, duh...he mentions shirt.woot on the page)



From his resumé:

English and Irish regional accents, juggling, electric bass, basic drums, guitar, modern & jazz dance, baseball, basketball, in-line hockey, manual transmission

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Iambusyeating wrote:Well, SIR, get your eyes checked, because that's pure 100% home grown American crosshatching!



Prolly get kicked since it's Woot related anyways...

"----- Woot References -----
-Anything that cannot be understood outside the confines of the Woot website will probably be rejected. This rule is inconsistently enforced on questionable shirts. "

...or perhaps violating the Russia Rule for derbies.

"In Soviet Russia...
-The twenty year old 'In Sovet Russia' meme makes an appearance nearly every derby. It is not clever or original, and is a good bet for rejection. "


But it is well done...

allawayr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
dontwantaname wrote:Jason did all the photoshopping contest on woot.
He also tended to almost never send out the monkey prizes.

Thanks for the link allawayr!





And this is his sister.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
allawayr wrote:

And this is his sister.



We know WAAAY too much about the poor dude...

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
PemberDucky wrote:Why do puns incite such wincing and grimacing?

Like, I have to write some copy, and I used a couple of pretty corny gems, and I actually felt myself cringe. Why do puns do that?



Drawing them doesn't feel as bad as writing them...

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Schrobblehead wrote:Drawing them doesn't feel as bad as writing them...



I love puns. Bring on a pun derby. I'd score top 3 for sure... or at least, get more than 20 votes for it.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Drawing them doesn't feel as bad as writing them...



Yeah, visual puns don't actually make me smack my forehead.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SkekTek wrote:I love puns. Bring on a pun derby. I'd score top 3 for sure... or at least, get more than 20 votes for it.



I have too many to be proud of, stored up there in my head waiting to be unleashed... I hope we don't have a pun derby now that I think about it.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Schrobblehead wrote:I have too many to be proud of, stored up there in my head waiting to be unleashed... I hope we don't have a pun derby now that I think about it.



that wuz teh funneh... I can see nobody voting for anything since they'd all be so bad. The winner would be the one from the designer with the most personal voting accounts

JoeDeeDee


quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
allawayr wrote:

Edit: On a related note, Joel is an actor?! http://www.joellewis.org/. Did anyone else know this? I didn't.


Wow, that was him in the monkey prize wine video! Who knew?

Love the manual transmission under special skills. L O L!

Patchitect


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
JoeDeeDee wrote:Wow, that was him in the monkey prize wine video! Who knew?

Love the manual transmission under special skills. L O L!



Wow - i wonder what special skills i can list on an acting resume.. EAting chips, drinking soda, scratching myself... i can try out for a remake of "married with children" or a live action "Family Guy"

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Patchitect wrote:Wow - i wonder what special skills i can list on an acting resume.. EAting chips, drinking soda, scratching myself... i can try out for a remake of "married with children" or a live action "Family Guy"



Mine would include: "Adept at picking things up with using toes", "pretty, and doesn't speak much", or even "uncommonly good at arm-wrestling".


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:We know WAAAY too much about the poor dude...



That is what happens when you life is online!
There is a whole wedding album online somewhere too.
Not his, some other woot god.
I'm really bad at names....I forgot who's.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
JoeDeeDee wrote:Wow, that was him in the monkey prize wine video! Who knew?

Love the manual transmission under special skills. L O L!



I heard someone else mention this! Is that Joel?

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
klswoot wrote:I heard someone else mention this! Is that Joel?



How the heck did Kenney 'pucker' get probation? He's usually so level-headed and polite in the forums....or is there some other Kenney that I haven't 'met'?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
klswoot wrote:How the heck did Kenney 'pucker' get probation? He's usually so level-headed and polite in the forums....or is there some other Kenney that I haven't 'met'?



Heres what he said:

"Let's just say the folks at sellout.woot patrol their forums, too.

I ought to cut that out before I really tick off the wrong people. 72
hours seems to be the going rate for being an idiot by FIRST POSTING or
hitting the "reply" button 41 times."

So it's not that he's rude or impolite... it's just he can't stop first posting on random forums.

JoeDeeDee


quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
dontwantaname wrote:That is what happens when you life is online!
There is a whole wedding album online somewhere too.
Not his, some other woot god.
I'm really bad at names....I forgot who's.



It was davebug's, but he seems to have removed it from his flickr page. Darn!

allawayr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
klswoot wrote:How the heck did Kenney 'pucker' get probation? He's usually so level-headed and polite in the forums....or is there some other Kenney that I haven't 'met'?



He got the probationitis the other day for first-posting in the WWWoundup...perhaps it did again? I doubt it was for anything like profanity/pornography/lewdness(ity).

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
SkekTek wrote:Heres what he said:

"Let's just say the folks at sellout.woot patrol their forums, too.

I ought to cut that out before I really tick off the wrong people. 72
hours seems to be the going rate for being an idiot by FIRST POSTING or
hitting the "reply" button 41 times."

So it's not that he's rude or impolite... it's just he can't stop first posting on random forums.

HAHAHAHA! kenney is the new pbl! Man I did not know joel was an actor, crazy woot world we are living in.


oh yeah and hey everyone!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
allawayr wrote:He got the probationitis the other day for first-posting in the WWWoundup...perhaps it did again? I doubt it was for anything like profanity/pornography/lewdness(ity).



He does put his puckers on things without permission, though..

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Heres what he said:

"Let's just say the folks at sellout.woot patrol their forums, too.

I ought to cut that out before I really tick off the wrong people. 72
hours seems to be the going rate for being an idiot by FIRST POSTING or
hitting the "reply" button 41 times."

So it's not that he's rude or impolite... it's just he can't stop first posting on random forums.



I would get you for the reply button thing. I hate that.
But the first post...I've been on probation for that. I just delete them.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.