dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:He does put his puckers on things without permission, though..

I suddenly got a vision of all of us with puckers on our backs! Sort of like a "kick me" sign.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

Hey, does anyone who uses a tablet have any advice on what to look for? I have been told that the only good ones are Wacom, but are all wacoms good? Do they wear out? I found bunches of used ones on ebay for cheap ($11-$70) and could use some help.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
Schrobblehead wrote:Hey, does anyone who uses a tablet have any advice on what to look for? I have been told that the only good ones are Wacom, but are all wacoms good? Do they wear out? I found bunches of used ones on ebay for cheap ($11-$70) and could use some help.

use this woot sold me mine...works grwat for me.. Genius MousePen 8X6 Graphic Tablet for Home and Office

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

Schrobblehead

TAYLORT5 wrote:use this woot sold me mine...works grwat for me.. Genius MousePen 8X6 Graphic Tablet for Home and Office

Do the shortcut buttons work well?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Schrobblehead wrote:Hey, does anyone who uses a tablet have any advice on what to look for? I have been told that the only good ones are Wacom, but are all wacoms good? Do they wear out? I found bunches of used ones on ebay for cheap ($11-$70) and could use some help.

From the research I've done I would suggest a Wacom Bamboo Fun Small. At least that's what I'm hopefully buying next week.

TAYLORT5

Schrobblehead wrote:Do the shortcut buttons work well?

sadly I only use copy and paste shortcuts on mine but they all seem to work13 short cuts on top one for www.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
TAYLORT5 wrote:sadly I only use copy and paste shortcuts on mine but they all seem to work13 short cuts on top one for www.

Guess we need a save the pucker banner now?

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
SkekTek wrote:Heres what he said:

"Let's just say the folks at sellout.woot patrol their forums, too.

I ought to cut that out before I really tick off the wrong people. 72
hours seems to be the going rate for being an idiot by FIRST POSTING or
hitting the "reply" button 41 times."

So it's not that he's rude or impolite... it's just he can't stop first posting on random forums.

72 hours no longer - it seems his probation was extended.

TAYLORT5

allawayr wrote:72 hours no longer - it seems his probation was extended.

what is the hangup people have for being first to post, without having anything to say.?

You're on probation!

Schrobblehead

Iambusyeating wrote:From the research I've done I would suggest a Wacom Bamboo Fun Small. At least that's what I'm hopefully buying next week.

Thanks. I've seen them, but wacom makes so many I need to do more research.

allawayr

TAYLORT5 wrote:what is the hangup people have for being first to post, without having anything to say.?

I believe Mr. 9226 was making a statement about how annoying it is in doing it.

TAYLORT5

Barbossa: What are you doin'?
Jack Sparrow: What are *you* doin'?
Barbossa: No, what *are* you doin'?
Jack Sparrow: What are *you* doin'?
Barbossa: *No!* What *are* you doin'?
Jack Sparrow: What are *you* doin'? Captain gives orders on the ship.
Barbossa: The captain of the ship *is* givin' orders.
Jack Sparrow: My ship, makes me captain.
Barbossa: They be my charts!
Jack Sparrow: Well, that makes you
[pause]
Jack Sparrow: chartman.
Pintel: Stow it! Both of you! That's an order! Understand?
[Jack and Barbossa stare at him]
Pintel: Sorry. I just thought with the Captain issue in doubt, I'd throw my name in for consideration, sorry.
Ragetti: [to Pintel] I'd vote for you.

You're on probation!

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
TAYLORT5 wrote:

Drool... where do i get me one of those?

TAYLORT5

Patchitect wrote:Drool... where do i get me one of those?

ayhh... that one be mine my friend.

You're on probation!

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Patchitect wrote:Wheres that picture spryte chopped when you need it.....

Deleted. ^_^ I couldn't leave it up on photobucket for you to get later, now could I?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
superspryte wrote:Deleted. ^_^ I couldn't leave it up on photobucket for you to get later, now could I?

Actually, its on my thumbdrive as blackmail material.. i was just at work, so i couldnt post it
Muhahahahahaha!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Patchitect wrote:Actually, its on my thumbdrive as blackmail material.. i was just at work, so i couldnt post it
Muhahahahahaha!

I wish I knew what image you folks were talking about... grumble...

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:I wish I knew what image you folks were talking about... grumble...

O . .
^ ^ ^
^ ^ allawayr
^ tek
the loop

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:O . .
^ ^ ^
^ ^ allawayr
^ tek
the loop

taht doesn't help...

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter

I just came in here to post the best music video from WAY BACK WHEN™.

The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

VOTE!

Schrobblehead

yeeter wrote:I just came in here to post the best music video from WAY BACK WHEN™.

I loved that song, but I had never seen the video. Thanks.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
allawayr wrote:72 hours no longer - it seems his probation was extended.

252 more hours from now. Holy cow, that's a long time. We'll miss you, Kenney! :'-(

yeeter wrote:I just came in here to post the best music video from WAY BACK WHEN™.

I was half expecting to be Rick Rolled! l o l

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

TAYLORT5

374 more votes people I feel it in me.... I can Do it. GO go go .....wheres that Elizabeth Swann at arrrrrrggg... Elizabeth Swann: You will listen to me! LISTEN! The other ships will still be looking to us, to the Black Pearl, to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, no they will see free men and freedom! And what the enemy will see, they will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

You're on probation!

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter
dontwantaname wrote:I would get you for the reply button thing. I hate that.
But the first post...I've been on probation for that. I just delete them.

Seems to me, Woot should follow Fark and put in a word filter for "first post."

VOTE!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

yeeter wrote:Seems to me, Woot should follow Fark and put in a word filter for "first post."

There used to be one. And I think there still is for "I licked the blarney stone!," which is more common. It used to come up as "Useless post. Please delete!" ...I think. Anyway, filtering it doesn't make doing that kind of useless post okay (replying a lot and "first post"). They're just annoying.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

klswoot wrote:Guess we need a save the pucker banner now?

I lack the ability to create it, but I'd sure as heck sport one on my sig.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek

PemberDucky wrote:I lack the ability to create it, but I'd sure as heck sport one on my sig.

How about this?

Feel free to use it. Dimensions are 302x100, 36KB

EDIT: Give it a few... I'll make another version with bars like jail...

SkekTek

Here's the jail one. Size is 50KB

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote:Here's the jail one. Size is 50KB

How about a South Park character with a pucker and a "they've probated kenney"?

PemberDucky

Staff

kenney9227 wrote:please no, it's totally unnecessary, I'm pretty sure that pencilneck is not flying off the handle in a fit of blind rage against "the MAN" keeping him down. No need to start an uprising where there's really no need to do so. Indeed, he's probably more embarrassed now that he's caused such a small stir...

He's probably understanding that rules must be enforced, and that FIRST OBNOXIOUS POSTING isn't that funny to anyone else but himself, so his lesson is most likely learned on that front. But I bet he wants the whole argument that he was "spamming" to be clarified...

He's probably getting a lot of other work done as well.

Look, we can't SPECULATE with all these DUBIOUS hypotheticals about what he would want. We can only assume that he would want to be recognized as the true pioneer of forum satire that he is.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:I lack the ability to create it, but I'd sure as heck sport one on my sig.

You have a PM. As do Skek and 'selli.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9227 wrote:please no, it's totally unnecessary, I'm pretty sure that pencilneck is not flying off the handle in a fit of blind rage against "the MAN" keeping him down. No need to start an uprising where there's really no need to do so. Indeed, he's probably more embarrassed now that he's caused such a small stir...

He's probably understanding that rules must be enforced, and that FIRST OBNOXIOUS POSTING isn't that funny to anyone else but himself, so his lesson is most likely learned on that front. But I bet he wants the whole argument that he was "spamming" to be clarified...

He's probably getting a lot of other work done as well.

No more posts from you when you're on probation.

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:You have a PM. As do Skek and 'selli.

Responsery.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
superspryte wrote:You have a PM. As do Skek and 'selli.

I feel like the three of you have just been called into the principal's office.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Py5aPLG348

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:I feel like the three of you have just been called into the principal's office.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bvT-DGcWw

Hardly. It's more like being called into a broom closet for scheming purposes. ^_~

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
superspryte wrote:Hardly. It's more like being called into a broom closet for scheming purposes. ^_~

Uh oh. I smell shenanigans.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:Uh oh. I smell shenanigans.

I can think of worse things to be smelling.

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
superspryte wrote:I can think of worse things to be smelling.

Hahaha. Now isn't that the truth. G'morning SSSS (Super Secret SuperSpryte). How are you doing?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
SkekTek wrote:Here's the jail one. Size is 50KB

If I use this, will I get a PM too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SailorButterfly wrote:If I use this, will I get a PM too?

No but if you wait a few minutes you may find an icon you like better.