superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:Hahaha. Now isn't that the truth. G'morning SSSS (Super Secret SuperSpryte). How are you doing?

Morning. I'm doing well. Went to bed early last night and didn't have a disaster to clean up here this morning so that's great! ^______^ How about you? As for Super Secret, all will be clear soon. I promise.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
superspryte wrote:Morning. I'm doing well. Went to bed early last night and didn't have a disaster to clean up here this morning so that's great! ^______^ How about you? As for Super Secret, all will be clear soon. I promise.

"SuperSecret, all will be clear soon"...could YOU really be our sweet Kenney?
Pucker Extradinaire !!!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:"SuperSecret, all will be clear soon"...could YOU really be our sweet Kenney?
Pucker Extradinaire !!!

Wow that would be weird. Not quite, that wuz teh funneh.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
superspryte wrote:Wow that would be weird. Not quite, that wuz teh funneh.

That *would* be weird.

Hey, when you were made a mod, did they give you official mod rules? Or are you allowed to just make it up as you go along?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
superspryte wrote:As for Super Secret, all will be clear soon. I promise.

Sweet. *twiddles thumbs in antici......

pation.*

(anyone guess the movie reference? ;-) )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:That *would* be weird.

Hey, when you were made a mod, did they give you official mod rules? Or are you allowed to just make it up as you go along?

Now that is a secret. But you should check your PM's because I noticed you haven't yet.

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
superspryte wrote:Morning. I'm doing well. Went to bed early last night and didn't have a disaster to clean up here this morning so that's great! ^______^ How about you? As for Super Secret, all will be clear soon. I promise.

I went to bed early, but was stressed out and kept waking up. I kn haz sadness?. I had my job interview, did just fine. Now I'm back home, enjoying a delicious Cadbury egg and relaxing in some loungewear.

So you say, SSSSSS [6S] (Super Shady Super Secret SuperSpryte)

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
SailorButterfly wrote:Sweet. *twiddles thumbs in antici......

pation.*

There are several Rocky Horror ad-libs that are similar...

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Sig updates take for-ev-er....

edit: Ah! finally. there it is!!!

Gumiho

SailorButterfly wrote:Sweet. *twiddles thumbs in antici......

pation.*

ROCKY HORROR! FTW!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:Sig updates take for-ev-er....

edit: Ah! finally. there it is!!!

Yeah I swear it takes a while for the servers to catch up with all the posts, hee hee.

PS - If you'd rather the text say "FREE THE PUCKER" that can be arranged. I figured the pucker was represented sufficiently but it's not my sig.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
superspryte wrote:Yeah I swear it takes a while for the servers to catch up with all the posts, hee hee.

PS - If you'd rather the text say "FREE THE PUCKER" I'm sure that can be arranged. I figured the pucker was represented sufficiently but it's not my sig.

If it isn't too much trouble... how about one without any words at all?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:If it isn't too much trouble... how about one without any words at all?

But there'd be a hole in the middle... or did you want it edited?

PS - Something PM-ey your way comes.

Gumiho

Baww. Everyone gets SS PMs but me.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 40 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Gumiho wrote:Baww. Everyone gets SS PMs but me.

You think that's bad? I just choked on a bunch of almonds.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:Baww. Everyone gets SS PMs but me.

Are you sure about that?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:You think that's bad? I just choked on a bunch of almonds.

You'll want to edit your sig. If you make it one line it won't have the scroll bars.

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:You'll want to edit your sig. If you make it one line it won't have the scroll bars.

Are scroll bars illegal? 'Cause I'm pretty comfortable in my ways.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Are scroll bars illegal? 'Cause I'm pretty comfortable in my ways.

No, they're fine. It's a personal preference (I edited my sig so they don't have them because they drive me batty). I like to be able to see everything without scrolling and I'm sure everyone else will see everything I want them to see too.

But it breaks no rules. ^_^

Gumiho

superspryte wrote:Are you sure about that?

Ooh. I feel quite privledged.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:Ooh. I feel quite privledged.

LOLers.

PemberDucky

Staff

Lookie, I'm a good Duck.
I should be Spryte's favorite! ME!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:Lookie, I'm a good Duck.
I should be Spryte's favorite! ME!

Ahaha, I have no favorites. And you guys should be glad; if I had favorites they'd probably be on probation most, just because they were my favorites. Mu ha!

...okay not really but I don't and won't have favorites. Though the few who found me outside of woot get stalker points. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if those are good or bad.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:That *would* be weird.

Both.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:Ahaha, I have no favorites. And you guys should be glad; if I had favorites they'd probably be on probation most, just because they were my favorites. Mu ha!

...okay not really but I don't and won't have favorites. Though the few who found me outside of woot get stalker points. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if those are good or bad.

I always used to say I'd be flattered if I got a stalker. You know, one of the lazy kinds...none of that Basic Instinct stuff (with requisite gender reversal).

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
PemberDucky wrote:I always used to say I'd be flattered if I got a stalker. You know, one of the lazy kinds...none of that Basic Instinct stuff (with requisite gender reversal).

Gender reversal makes me shudder. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not for me.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
superspryte wrote:Ahaha, I have no favorites. And you guys should be glad; if I had favorites they'd probably be on probation most, just because they were my favorites. Mu ha!

Definitely bad. My wife had a stalker in college who got arrested. Those people do really weird things. Better to keep personal stuff private from people you only know through the internet.

PemberDucky wrote:I always used to say I'd be flattered if I got a stalker. You know, one of the lazy kinds...none of that Basic Instinct stuff (with requisite gender reversal).

Female stalkers are no better, even the lazy ones.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:Gender reversal makes me shudder. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not for me.

Roffle...wrong wordage there on my part!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Both.

Shhhhhh!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:Definitely bad. My wife had a stalker in college who got arrested. Those people do really weird things. Better to keep personal stuff private from people you only know through the internet.

I had a guy visit me from Germany...he just showed up one day. No idea how he found me. He was a friend of a host family i stayed with for three days. After that particular stop in Germany he visited the following three to see me. He was 21 (I was 16) at the time. And he drove across Germany and slept in a car to see me too...

My Turkish friend (whom the boyfriend wants to destroy right now) says that's just European friendliness. o.ô

PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:Female stalkers are no better, even the lazy ones.

Well that's what I meant with the whole gender-reversal thing. Because I am ALL WOMAN.

Schrobblehead

superspryte wrote:I had a guy visit me from Germany...he just showed up one day. No idea how he found me. He was a friend of a host family i stayed with for three days. After that particular stop in Germany he visited the following three to see me. He was 21 (I was 16) at the time. And he drove across Germany and slept in a car to see me too...

My Turkish friend (whom the boyfriend wants to destroy right now) says that's just European friendliness. o.ô

That's not normal. I'd share my wife's story but it's too weird. The police thought it was bad enough to stake out her apt. and arrest the guy.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Schrobblehead

PemberDucky wrote:Well that's what I meant with the whole gender-reversal thing. Because I am ALL WOMAN.

I gets it now. snortz!.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

The dragon shirt will probably not be getting printed this week. This makes for a very sad spryte. T_T;

PemberDucky

Staff

superspryte wrote:The dragon shirt will probably not be getting printed this week. This makes for a very sad spryte. T_T;

It is sad.
There were many, many good ones this time around...a shame they won't reach my doorstep.

Gumiho

PemberDucky wrote:It is sad.
There were many, many good ones this time around...a shame they won't reach my doorstep.

I'm actually really glad. I'm short on cash, so I'm glad I don't like any of the fogged shirts this time.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

PemberDucky wrote:It is sad.

My boyfriend bought Dragontine's Day for me for Christmas because I freaked out at how cute it is. ^_^

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
superspryte wrote:My boyfriend bought Dragontine's Day for me for Christmas because I freaked out at how cute it is. ^_^

that shirt and the little boy with the ghosts was my fav so far....still waitig for dead mans chest...it will be my new fav..Time to rent at worlds end from Itunes again....arggggg.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

artulo wrote:

I like it. Why the dark blue inside the box? hwo would it look with gray there instead? Also, is this for an eventual shirt submission?