+ Add a Comment

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
SkekTek wrote:That's awesome... get some good food while you're there.

Regarding woot, I'm going to try to work on a cute design over the weekend. My brain needs a rest from all that technical stuff, and I think the robo shirt isn't going to be among the top 80%...

Do some belly dancers.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AttilaTheMom wrote:Do some belly dancers.

Belly dancing rocket powered penguins.

AttilaTheMom

no1 wrote:Belly dancing rocket powered penguins.

<smack>

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dekonstruct wrote:You must refresh me as to what it looks like, got a link?

Sure. Cheese Dreams! Although I'm not going to rework it. As much as I loved it it'll be more work than it's worth.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Belly dancing rocket powered penguins.

You mean belly dancing peg-legged ninjas. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho

Baw, to many penguins. I'm sick of every other woot derby having an entry about a penguin trying to learn to fly.

yigzat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yigzat
AttilaTheMom wrote:Do some belly dancers.

Line drawing belly dancers... interesting

AttilaTheMom

superspryte wrote:You mean belly dancing peg-legged ninjas. ^_^

Bah. Fine I'll do my own belly dancers then. Belly dancer stick figures. And I'll post it in here lots so guys have to look at it. So there.

no1

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
no1 wrote:

The derby needs moar pandas. Maybe as fuel for the penguin rocket? ;)

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:

In for 3!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

AttilaTheMom

no1 wrote:

where's her jingly belt? it's not belly dancing without some jinglies.

no1

AttilaTheMom

no1 wrote:

hehehe ok, that's better.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:

It's just a masterpiece.

Okay, time to tune my violin and start heaving into a paper bag. I can't believe I'm about to do this...wish me luck!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
no1 wrote:

Enter it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
PemberDucky wrote:It's just a masterpiece.

Okay, time to tune my violin and start heaving into a paper bag. I can't believe I'm about to do this...wish me luck!

Good luck! You'll be great!

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
superspryte wrote:Sure. Cheese Dreams! Although I'm not going to rework it. As much as I loved it it'll be more work than it's worth.

ooo very nice, I think it'd look good with monochrome line art. Perhaps in the future then.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dekonstruct wrote:ooo very nice, I think it'd look good with monochrome line art. Perhaps in the future then.

Thanks. ^_^ I'm going to miss it.

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
AttilaTheMom wrote:Bah. Fine I'll do my own belly dancers then. Belly dancer stick figures. And I'll post it in here lots so guys have to look at it. So there.

Sounds really good Attila... tho.. stick figures dont have much in the way of bellies to be dancing, do they?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

I like that this is getting a little more traffic this time around. ^_^

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

I wanna thank every one that voted for my Frogy Design last week .Im still not home ....so no good Entrys this week(like I have any anyways). I'll wait untill monday after the jet lag.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I need a break from all this. Good luck all in this derby. See you in a week or so. I'm pretty much fed up with the whole process this week...

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I need a break from all this. Good luck all in this derby. See you in a week or so. I'm pretty much fed up with the whole process this week...

Eh? What happened?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

I just finished watching Dracula (the one with Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins, yay!) and the music at the beginning of the [end] credits sounds a lot like music from Pirates of the Caribbean. From the part in the first movie where the pirates attack the fleet.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Anyone around? I need an opinion...

EDIT: Nevermind.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I need a break from all this. Good luck all in this derby. See you in a week or so. I'm pretty much fed up with the whole process this week...

Are you leaving us too?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Okay, so this will be my only other entry. It's not an issue of time or ideas, but I don't see the point in making a bunch of entries that will never catch the fog. ^_^

Please vote if you like it. Comments are always welcome, although I don't think I'll be changing this. It was made to the colors my boy chose.

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
superspryte wrote:Okay, so this will be my only other entry. It's not an issue of time or ideas, but I don't see the point in making a bunch of entries that will never catch the fog. ^_^

Please vote if you like it. Comments are always welcome, although I don't think I'll be changing this. It was made to the colors my boy chose.

It's very well done. It is a shame that most designers don't have a chance with the voting hoarde going at full force. It's very well done though.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:It's very well done. It is a shame that most designers don't have a chance with the voting hoarde going at full force. It's very well done though.

Thanks. ^_^ I know it doesn't have a snowball's chance but my boyfriend wanted me to do it and I couldn't live with myself if the only entry I had was my little doodle, hee.

mdscholar

quality posts: 182 Private Messages mdscholar
superspryte wrote:Thanks. ^_^ I know it doesn't have a snowball's chance but my boyfriend wanted me to do it and I couldn't live with myself if the only entry I had was my little doodle, hee.

Good Luck!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

mdscholar wrote:Good Luck!

that wuz teh funneh, thanks.

I'm still brainstorming the wine tour shirt, by the way. ^_^

mdscholar

quality posts: 182 Private Messages mdscholar
superspryte wrote:that wuz teh funneh, thanks.

I'm still brainstorming the wine tour shirt, by the way. ^_^

Well, chop chop. We only have 4.5 months left!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

AttilaTheMom

mdscholar wrote:Good Luck!

ok, the belly dancing smiley is just too much. too much funny that is! hehehhe.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
superspryte wrote:Okay, so this will be my only other entry. It's not an issue of time or ideas, but I don't see the point in making a bunch of entries that will never catch the fog. ^_^

i think thats a very cool lookin shirt.... old skool planes are cool! makes me want to draw some old fighter jets.

it would be cool to make a shirt with one those old planes with two spots for pilots, have the hamster in one, have the penguins in the other.... didnt they both have pilot hats?

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
jimiyo wrote:i think thats a very cool lookin shirt.... old skool planes are cool! makes me want to draw some old fighter jets.

it would be cool to make a shirt with one those old planes with two spots for pilots, have the hamster in one, have the penguins in the other.... didnt they both have pilot hats?

You have my permission to use the hamster, so long as hes in the pilots seat

The derby needs another rejection!

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

AttilaTheMom

Schrobblehead wrote:screen name got changed

um, i'm not entirely sure that's an improvement my dear.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

jimiyo wrote:i think thats a very cool lookin shirt.... old skool planes are cool! makes me want to draw some old fighter jets.

Thanks jimi. And lawl on the hammy and penguin!

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
AttilaTheMom wrote:um, i'm not entirely sure that's an improvement my dear.

You're right. i probably should have included some initials and random numbers after it.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!