+ Add a Comment

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:You're right. i probably should have included some initials and random numbers after it.

I think it's fine.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

*does a dance in the forums by herself*

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
superspryte wrote:*does a dance in the forums by herself*

Heh you're on candid camera.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Iambusyeating wrote:Heh you're on candid camera.

Awesome! ^______^

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

Ok - i've been informed i piosted this in the wrong pub, so here goes again...

Any inkscape/Gimp users out there looking for a pantone palette, let me know.. i painstakingly put one together.. Patchtone.gpl, alpha version 0.1 Pm if youre intrested...

Edit, Make that version 0.12.. Now with Woot Shirt Colors as named spot colors....

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
superspryte wrote:I think it's fine.

Thanks. I was joking anyways.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:Thanks. I was joking anyways.

Yeah I figured but wanted to say so just in case. ^_~

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Patchitect wrote:Ok - i've been informed i piosted this in the wrong pub, so here goes again...

Any inkscape/Gimp users out there looking for a pantone palette, let me know.. i painstakingly put one together.. Patchtone.gpl, alpha version 0.1 Pm if youre intrested...

Edit, Make that version 0.12.. Now with Woot Shirt Colors as named spot colors....

Wow, that sounds painstaking, I commend you for your valor and courage in trying times. THANKS PATCH!

Patchitect

dekonstruct wrote:Wow, that sounds painstaking, I commend you for your valor and courage in trying times. THANKS PATCH!

yanno.. i had big plans for actually accomplishing something yesterday, instead, my brain fixates on making pantone palettes, for no other reason then i wanted one and coudnt find a complete one. then it turned into a challenege, and so, instread of updating my shirt site, i wound up blurring my eyes at rgb color swatches all night :P blah on obsessive compulsions!

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
Patchitect wrote:yanno.. i had big plans for actually accomplishing something yesterday, instead, my brain fixates on making pantone palettes, for no other reason then i wanted one and coudnt find a complete one. then it turned into a challenege, and so, instread of updating my shirt site, i wound up blurring my eyes at rgb color swatches all night :P blah on obsessive compulsions!

I'm still waiting on an architecture entry from you, dude! Did that get canceled? I think you've still got a shot, the natives in the forums seem pretty restless, that wuz teh funneh.

Patchitect

geekfactor12 wrote:I'm still waiting on an architecture entry from you, dude! Did that get canceled? I think you've still got a shot, the natives in the forums seem pretty restless, that wuz teh funneh.

fine!!! just for you i;ll put a couple hours into an architecture shirt.. even tho im not convinced that the tidea i've been unable to get rid of will actually work on a shirt, but i'll give it a go... look for it before midnight.

Patchitect

geekfactor12 wrote:I'm still waiting on an architecture entry from you, dude! Did that get canceled? I think you've still got a shot, the natives in the forums seem pretty restless, that wuz teh funneh.

Here ya go then.... Hansel And Gretel never had it so good....

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

This thread died for some reason, but see the picture and fall in love with the history! ...or something...

Clicky please.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
superspryte wrote:This thread died for some reason,

old plane picture

It is the middle of the night.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:It is the middle of the night.

...so? ^_~

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
superspryte wrote:...so? ^_~

Where'd everybody go? It's morning now. Wakey, wakey!!!

Love the plane spryte.

Iambusyeating

Hey everyone I wrote this screenplay for "Dinosaur Shirt: The Movie" Now you have to vote.

Dinosaur: Hey there what's up?
Meteorite: Nothin' much, just burning up on re-entry.
Dinosaur: Oh. Is that iridium in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.
Meteorite: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
superspryte wrote:Eh? What happened?

I'm just burned out... I worked all night on the raptor, and it is tanking. I need to step back, take a break, hang out with friends/family, and then come back fresh on Friday.

Patchitect

SkekTek wrote:I'm just burned out... I worked all night on the raptor, and it is tanking. I need to step back, take a break, hang out with friends/family, and then come back fresh on Friday.

Sounds like a good plan.. i was going to do something similar this derby, given the competition, (The tee site needs revamping, an dneww offerings) but i got drug into to doing just ONE more shirt, (thanks GF)

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Patchitect wrote:Sounds like a good plan.. i was going to do something similar this derby, given the competition, (The tee site needs revamping, an dneww offerings) but i got drug into to doing just ONE more shirt, (thanks GF)

Your GF gives you drugs to do shirts? I am so jealous.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Happy Birthday Jaden!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Patchitect wrote:Here ya go then.... Hansel And Gretel never had it so good....

A++
I will make with voting.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek

Patchitect wrote:Sounds like a good plan.. i was going to do something similar this derby, given the competition, (The tee site needs revamping, an dneww offerings) but i got drug into to doing just ONE more shirt, (thanks GF)

I did enter a cranberry skull that people wanted bigger... I might give them their wish...

Patchitect

dekonstruct wrote:Your GF gives you drugs to do shirts? I am so jealous.

Yeah - and it pisses my wife off!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

klswoot wrote:Happy Birthday Jaden!

That's tomorrow. ^_~

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dekonstruct wrote:Your GF gives you drugs to do shirts? I am so jealous.

No it's not me.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:Where'd everybody go? It's morning now. Wakey, wakey!!!

Love the plane spryte.

Thanks! ^_^

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
superspryte wrote:This thread died for some reason, but see the picture and fall in love with the history! ...or something...

Clicky please.

I like the plane. Very nice! Hubby builds models of WWII era plane and ships. If you place I'll buy a shirt for him!

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

zea3 wrote:I like the plane. Very nice! Hubby builds models of WWII era plane and ships. If you place I'll buy a shirt for him!

Thanks! It's not gonna place, but I might have it printed once I get the rights back. ^_^

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Patchitect wrote:Here ya go then.... Hansel And Gretel never had it so good....

hahaha candy cane reinforced walls... makes sense, gingerbread is too soft to hold up a sugar shingled roof. (mmmm gingerbread....)

Hey patch, have you ever played around with google's 3D modeling program? It looks fun, but I bet you have much better professional programs to play with.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

SkekTek

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot, but what to people think of this?

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

AttilaTheMom wrote:hahaha candy cane reinforced walls... makes sense, gingerbread is too soft to hold up a sugar shingled roof. (mmmm gingerbread....)

Hey patch, have you ever played around with google's 3D modeling program? It looks fun, but I bet you have much better professional programs to play with.

Sketchup is a handy tool. I use it if I'm somewhere I can't access autoCAD or Revit or something. ^_^

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I'm probably shooting myself in the foot, but what to people think of this?

Funny and creepy. ^_^

Zenne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zenne

SkekTek

superspryte wrote:Funny and creepy. ^_^

Was supposed to be a cat poking its head through, but it just didn't turn out as I expected. I might retool to make it look more catlike.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Was supposed to be a cat poking its head through, but it just didn't turn out as I expected. I might retool to make it look more catlike.

With lips like that that's no cat.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
superspryte wrote:With lips like that that's no cat.

With lips like that, it's certainly my kind of cat...

Iambusyeating

SkekTek wrote:I'm probably shooting myself in the foot, but what to people think of this?

I love the idea and the colors, but I think that brick needs to be something more noticeable. It would just look like a dark brick on a shirt.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:With lips like that, it's certainly my kind of cat...

Yeah it would be. Hey, welcome back!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Was supposed to be a cat poking its head through, but it just didn't turn out as I expected. I might retool to make it look more catlike.

Ah, now that you describe it, I do see the little cat-face/nose bit, mostly because one of my cats usually has the same expression on its face. (A constant frowner, she is.)

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.