goldenmomiji

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldenmomiji

Awesome job. Only thing is it kinda weirds me out that there is not an Antarctica.... Anyway, GMV!

Please vote on my design!

redghia69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redghia69
Re: line rhino right

I guess I missed this earlier, but you got my vote now. Nicely done!

goldenmomiji

Really Cool. GMV!

riveral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riveral
goldenmomiji wrote:Awesome job. Only thing is it kinda weirds me out that there is not an Antarctica.... Anyway, GMV!

Ha ha, yeah. I first made this with Antarctica but it just didn't look good. Sorry.

Thanks for the compliment!

goldenmomiji

Ok Cool. I think it is just playing with me eyes lolol.

goldenmomiji

binarygeek wrote:Ok, so I put together a bunch of new versions and wanted to see what people like before I resub. They can be seen here. Let me know which you like the best, please (or suggest a new color combination).

I like the blue/green ones with red lines. However maybe it would be cool on a red/cranberry shirt with white/eggshell/insert other off white synonym here.

goldenmomiji

klswoot wrote:Thanks for the votes on the newest one! -k-

This is really awesome. Although there may or may not be too much going on right next to the little bird. I didn't even notice it until I was reading the other posts. Lost little birds or not though you GMV. Keep up the great work.

goldenmomiji

riveral wrote:Pretty neat design. I really like the colors you used.

Ditto on the colors remark. They really caught my eye.

goldenmomiji

cloudberry wrote:Awesome, simply awesome. I like the box, don't listen to the other people. ;p

Lolol, looks like people are really split on the box thing. I for one really like the box. Its beautiful. This is something I would expect to see in an art museum so the box just makes it appear as if it were on a canvas at some point. If you do resub don't get rid of this one!!!

goldenmomiji

SailorButterfly wrote:Kitty!

I like the kitty!! I never would have guessed what this was from the little pic so I'm glad I clicked it! GMV

thatrobert

quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert

Beautiful. Nice layout and idea.

piccnikk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piccnikk
Re: Hatter's House

LOVE the shirt. I hope it makes it back into the fog. And I like the color as well, a nice change of pace.

turkeyfryer35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turkeyfryer35
Re: The First Dimension

This is what true beauty looks like.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: Planet Earth

It's a little unsettling that the whole of the world is being shown on one half of the globe... makes it feel like there's a whole hemisphere of water behind it

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

AdderXYU wrote:There we go... I think it woulda looked good flipped on the original side, too, but both ways work... i think the important part is just having the rhino face the chest.

I couldn't agree more, and thanks for the tip!

redghia69 wrote:I guess I missed this earlier, but you got my vote now. Nicely done!

I'm glad that you did see it and voted!

goldenmomiji wrote:Really Cool. GMV!

Thanks for your support!

thatrobert wrote:Beautiful. Nice layout and idea.

It's much appreciated, thatrobert. Had this one in my head the last two days and it needed to find its way out. Perhaps I should have done this one first instead of the hummingbird?

goldenmomiji

Re: Demon Queller

Great Job! I really like it!!

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs
AdderXYU wrote:It's a little unsettling that the whole of the world is being shown on one half of the globe... makes it feel like there's a whole hemisphere of water behind it

There is. They discovered it last week. Where have you been?

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
derekfilley wrote:I'm definately in the 'I'd be rightfully pissed if I was cho, but can't celebrate enough now that the flying penguins are gone" camp.

I have added this rule to *Unofficial* Derby Rules Thanks for those of you who alerted me to the new change.

Joel, could we phase in the 'inside joke elimination'? Perhaps by banning one meme per derby right at the start?

This week's theme is stippling. See wikipedia article here. No text this week. By the way, no more monkey designs forever.

Thanks Derek.. But WHATS RULE # 61??

Patchitect

brizz wrote:only if you put a hoodie or clipart on it.

Dont tempt me....

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: The Thunderbolt

Well, even if you guys don't want to say anything about it, thanks for the votes and for keeping this in the hotness! ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Patchitect

AdderXYU wrote:It's a little unsettling that the whole of the world is being shown on one half of the globe... makes it feel like there's a whole hemisphere of water behind it

Welcome to Pangea Part II

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
superspryte wrote:Well, even if you guys don't want to say anything about it, thanks for the votes and for keeping this in the hotness! ^_^

Well I personally love it and you got my imaginary vote!
-Andy

Patchitect

bluchez wrote:An Excerpt from the Journal of Teddy "The Muscle" James

March 1, 3288

Oh well, that's it for today, there is an important shipment of coral due to the local bank around lunchtime, and we wouldn't want to be late.

BRILLIANT!

frogboyjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogboyjb
mrblaack wrote:do punks wear baby blue?

they do if they are monkeys

Patchitect

superspryte wrote:Well, even if you guys don't want to say anything about it, thanks for the votes and for keeping this in the hotness! ^_^

Vrrooooooommmm.. Rat tat tat tat tat tat... Mreeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

Sorry... got caught up in the idea!

Eulenspiegel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eulenspiegel
Re: It's all fun and games until...

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, please keep the votes coming.

Microloud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Microloud

The design is nice but can we cut it with the animals that are trying to fly when they really cant? It is becoming like an overused cliche.Lets get back to the drawing board (cliche intended) and make a creative shirt.

highgrassfarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highgrassfarm
Re: Canadian National Flag **RESUB**

I don't know what I was smokin when I submitted that first one...
*Dude check out the blue*
This one's much better.

mac1ne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mac1ne
Re: Idea Man

yO! is it supposed to be a light bulb

Coollikethat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Coollikethat
Re: 0.5 past lightspeed

This is part of the story of Ben Wan Styne.
He's the short guy on the left. His mom's friend, Caydmon Harrison, is the taller guy on the right. With a little help from their hyper-drive and a stalk-eyed alien named Trebor Bob, they journey into the distant reaches of the universe. Ben is in search of his disowned brother, Caydmon is just along for the ride. There's a long story behind Yori (the brother) and Ben. Yori, otherwise known as Vinicux, turned evil and killed directly Jef Styne, the father, and indirectly Koma (pronounced like the punctuation mark) Risto, the mother. 'My name is....You killed.....Prepare to die.' that kind of thing. As they enter hyper-space, they peer out the observation deck of the Fourth Moon, a Jewlette freighter. Vinicux is killed in a dramatic sword fight, flinging insults as he dies. Caydmon will not return from this voyage. Ben will return and 'hopefully' live the rest of his life in peace.

Yeah, it's alot. It makes up a whole book of my trilogy
It's not the MST 3000. (BTW, What does that mean?)
coollikethat
(design- Hover11)

"Good Luck...You're gonna need it."
-CLT

kingcrazy360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingcrazy360

I actually like this better than the penguin one, and i cant wait to buy this friday!

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog

generally i wound't vote for a moderator, as it's something i think shouldn't be possible. however, it's a plane. dammit.

artulo

This is a great hand sketch, and very wearable by just about anyone even if you're not a WWII history buff or plane fanatic. Great job and you have my vote for sure.

artulo

Nice. I actually like the blue one better.

artulo

Re: Eggs

Augh, my eyes! It's a white spirograph pen gone wild!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Ushering in Spring

goldenmomiji wrote:This is really awesome. Although there may or may not be too much going on right next to the little bird. I didn't even notice it until I was reading the other posts. Lost little birds or not though you GMV. Keep up the great work.

I absolutely agree. The bird gets lost in the details. This is one of those 'doodling' sketches that keeps on growing. You know...the ones when you are on hold with your utilities company or doctor's office and you start drawing. I think when I go to 'color' this one, I'll remove some parts of the design and see what happens.

I put the other sketch on DBH. First I did a neutral one but then a couple people ask for one with more color.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
artulo wrote:Augh, my eyes! It's a white spirograph pen gone wild!

That, and I'd highly doubt this wasn't done in a program.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

I think some of the cross hatching actually inside the maple leaf might really separate it from it's background. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: funimals

I don't get why the guy with the briefcase is wearing a paperbag on his head.

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
janet13 wrote:Maple, eh?